Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff (7240 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by kennyblaze007(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2016
Why cnt PDP just for once get things right...To many people claiming ownership of the party and dats wat really killing the party...Every God shud mellow,so peace can reign...Imagine how APC go dey feel now....
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by yinkus204(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2016
Sheriff continue the whole pdp support u cos u ar the best chairman
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by dondavinchi(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Sheriff n his APC supporters in nairaland r not relevant very useless ppl he is bent on destroying d PDP at all cost he should knw he just one person his opinion cant surpress the other ppl interest very ugly useless idiotic man
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by AbbeyOlumeto: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Fawa to fe feful....double wahala for dead body
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by yekparikpa(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
northern agenda

our southern God is more than Allah sun god
southern God? There can never be unity in Nigeria With people still reasoning and talking this way!
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Xionez(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
hahahahahaha....GTFO!
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by omenka(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Tolexander:
PDP members are happy with u baba, continue being the chairman Sir!
Even APC members happy with am join- same way PDP members are always happy with Saraki and Dino. grin
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by zikter(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2016
ifaith944:
This guy is definitely an agent of Apc
yes, brought in to be chairman by two other apc agents in wike and fayose.
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by kagel: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2016
sarrki:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-wont-recognise-convention-outcome-sheriff/

WHO ARE YOU TO DISTRACT THE PEOPLE YOU FILL YOU ARE CHAIRING,?
IF THEY TURN BACK TO DEAL WITH YOU, YOU WILL NOT WITHSTAND IT.
SO BE CAREFUL YOU AGENT OF APC TO DISTRACT PDP.
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Chikpat(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2016
Okk
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by zikter(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2016
dondavinchi:
Sheriff n his APC supporters in nairaland r not relevant very useless ppl he is bent on destroying d PDP at all cost he should knw he just one person his opinion cant surpress the other ppl interest very ugly useless idiotic man
calm down first, is not by insulting sheriff and dragging apc into pdp self inflicted mess that will solve this issue. all the actors must come together and iron out the their differences. but sheriff is feeling some people used him and his money and now want to dump him just like that. pdp must find a way to settle that amicably with sheriff or else nothing will come good. well, he is relevant now because the police have already sealed the venue of the convention because of sheriff
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Chikpat(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Tolexander:
PDP members are happy with u baba, continue being the chairman Sir!

Okk.

Hahaha
Did i say okk?
Hahaha
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by sarrki(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
kagel:

WHO ARE YOU TO DISTRACT THE PEOPLE YOU FILL YOU ARE CHAIRING,?
IF THEY TURN BACK TO DEAL WITH YOU, YOU WILL NOT WITHSTAND IT.
SO BE CAREFUL YOU AGENT OF APC TO DISTRACT PDP.
mine is not about party . It's about my great nation which is greater than any individual or party
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by haffaze777(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2016
yekparikpa:
southern God? There can never be unity in Nigeria With people still reasoning and talking this way!

U dey mind d mumu
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by focus7: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Game!!
The authentic chairman has spoken and that stands.
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by idu1(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Carry on sir...

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by iLovenaijabet: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
PDP and wahala but naijabet = no wahala cheesy
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by alaskido(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
SHERIFF, ARE YOU GOD?
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by oniluuu(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
This man was on his own ... and some greedy THIEVES brought him to PDP... He self financed the party... paid all their outstanding debts of salaries and rents from his personal pocket.. and now they want to dump him just like that... PDP is gonna be a greater scam than APC..
mean while I encourage we Nairalanders to join the new party in town... YDP- Young Democratic Party.

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Tolexander: 5:56am On Aug 18, 2016
omenka:
Even APC members happy with am join- same way PDP members are always happy with Saraki and Dino. grin
just as I wanted to click and concur on your thread opened suggesting the right for a banned member to report post, then I realized antispam bot had withdrawn my right to do so.

Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) / Zoning: Northern Elders Issue 2-week Ultimatum To Pdp / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger