Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE (18171 Views)

Construction Process Of A 32 Family Block Of 1 Bedroom Flat / Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
We set to embark on construction process of Terrace building at the federal capital territory.

Guy,this process is expected to be technically involved more than ever before.Trust me!

Details shortly

------
We are warmly welcome to the centre of unity

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wider roads all the way from the airport

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Artistic impression!

-------------

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by Chekitaut: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good one bros, congratulation.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by adewaleID: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
wow,nice one. Best of luck. grin
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by KingRex1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Cheaper labour n building production costs.. Goodluck
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Details as follows....

Project:TERRACE BUILDING{6 Units}
Client:SILENT NAIRALANDER
Project Manager:MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
Duration:18 weeks{FOR CARCASS ONLTY}
Mode of Construction:FRAME STRUCTURE
Foundation type:STRIP FOUNDATION
Required Attention:95%
Expectation:QUALITY ASSURANCE GUANRATEE

1 Like

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by semitunde: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice one. Wishing you the best with this and hoping to see cool updates.

Is your scope restricted to carcass work? If so, how does this tie in to your PM role?

Thanks!
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by mufutau55(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
I know you will deliver as usual. Congrats.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2016
mufutau55:
I know you will deliver as usual. Congrats.

Hajji M.

Oh! U actually believe in us?

-----------
......then we owe u obligation to do even better:we do appreciate ur interest in our work.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by NLresidentQS(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
segcymoor:
Details as follows....

Project:TERRACE BUILDING{6 Units}
Client:SILENT NAIRALANDER
Project Manager:MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
Duration:18 weeks{FOR CARCASS ONLTY}
Mode of Construction:FRAME STRUCTURE
Foundation type:STRIP FOUNDATION
Required Attention:95%
Expectation:QUALITY ASSURANCE GUANRATEE

Oga sir,

May I join you pro bono on the project?
I will love to learn from you now that you are nearby.

Thanks.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2016
semitunde:
Nice one. Wishing you the best with this and hoping to see cool updates.

Is your scope restricted to carcass work? If so, how does this tie in to your PM role?

Thanks!
No Sir. We do structures right even to finishing level however our initial agreement with the client in question is basically to deliver carcass

----------
Most client takes charge during finishing stages
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by semitunde: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2016
segcymoor:

No Sir. We do structures right even to finishing level however our initial agreement with the client in question is basically to deliver carcass

----------
Most client takes charge during finishing stages

Beautiful answer.

Well done sir.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by twinskenny(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Good luck boss
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
NLresidentQS:

Oga sir,

May I join you pro bono on the project?
I will love to learn from you now that you are nearby.

Thanks.
U are highly welcome bro....... Jahi to be precise

1 Like

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Closer view......

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by NLresidentQS(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
segcymoor:

Thanks boss. I will send you a message on WhatsApp immediately.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by gabbytabby: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Congrats.

Owo ama roke oh.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
segcymoor:

Where in jahi?
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2016
cool
segzy14:

Where in jahi?
Somewhere behind next cash & carry
U dey Abuja?
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2016
gabbytabby:
Congrats.

Owo ama roke oh.
Ese a dupe ma
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
The Subject site.

------
Being cleared to set the ball rolling

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
segcymoor:
The Subject site.

------

However, unlike Lagos Building control agencies very strict

--------
Need to sort out some things with them
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
segcymoor:
The Subject site.

------

However, unlike Lagos Building control agencies very strict here

--------
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
segcymoor:
cool
Somewhere behind next cash & carry
U dey Abuja?

I'm not in abj, but I know next .
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
segcymoor:

However, unlike Lagos Building control agencies very strict here

--------

Fcda/d.c are too strict in abj.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
segzy14:

Fcda/d.c are too strict in abj.
Nasoo
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by twinskenny(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
segcymoor:
The Subject site.

------

Lovely background buildings

good luck boss
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
twinskenny:

good luck boss
Yeah thanks
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
twinskenny:

good luck boss
Yeah thanks.........
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by smiley001(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Congrats sir and Good Luck.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
smiley001:
Congrats sir and Good Luck.
Thanks Bro...... Abeg wetin dey happened for quarry. I hear say granite don cost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Gas Explosion In Magodo, Lagos (Video) / House Or Car? Help, I Am Confused / How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.