Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

Plea For Help!!i Am Frustrated With My Current Condition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Plea For Help!!i Am Frustrated With My Current Condition (578 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / A Frustrated Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plea For Help!!i Am Frustrated With My Current Condition by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good evening my beloved and fellow Nairalanders and fellow Nigerians.please I need your help,i am Mrs G,i base in lagos,got retrenched from my work place,things hasn't been easy for me and my 2 kids,things are so hard for me and I am just frustrated,i want a good hearted Nigerian or Nairalander to help give me a job or connect me to a good job (anyone,i don't mind).Born in 1978.. MARRIED FROM IMO STATE . GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR WITH B.A HONS. IN THEATRE ARTS MAJOR IN MEDIA COMMUNICATION . OVER TEN YEARS JOB EXPERIENCE FROM VARIOUS REPUTABLE  ORGANISATIONS RANGING FROM P.R.O , PA., MEDIA PRESENTER TO WORKING ON DATA BASE WITH FOCUS SOFTWARE PACKAGE IN AN INDIAN MOTORCYCLE PRODUCTION COY( BAJAJI)  .VERY PROFICIENT IN D USE OF COMPUTER ESPCLY IN D USE OF SOME SOFTWARE PACKAGES LIKE MICROSOFT EXCEL IN COMPUTATION OF DATA . MY ABILITIES INCLUDES PAYING EXCELLENT ATTENTION  TO DETAILS AND POSSES AN UNCOMMON ABILITY TO COMPLETE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES EFFECTIVELY AND ON TIME. Please help me out,you can reach me through 08034088928 (I whatsapp too). Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Plea For Help!!i Am Frustrated With My Current Condition by ahnie: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mrs G,gender male

Interesting

That's you in your pic,with a powerful chestpack!
Re: Plea For Help!!i Am Frustrated With My Current Condition by Joygalore(f): 1:36am On Aug 17, 2016
What exactly do you want?
Re: Plea For Help!!i Am Frustrated With My Current Condition by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders,she is my sister that needs a job by all means,i used my profile to sent this post on behalf of her...Please,help her out with any good job or average job,she has family to carter for.Thanks friends.

(1) (Reply)

Graco Baby Car Seat For Sale ( Used) / Nigerian Parents, Quit Blaming Your Kids So Much! / Father Beats His 7 Years Old Son Mercilessly,he Lost Half Of His Lips In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.