Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Cubot S600 Phones Available For Order - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cubot S600 Phones Available For Order (641 Views)

Samsung Phones Available Very Cheap!!! / Thuraya Phones Available / Yealink IP Phones available@discounted Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cubot S600 Phones Available For Order by skydancer: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hi All!

This is to notify you that I have brand new available Cubot s600 phones for order. In case you haven't heard about them or the company Cubot is a Chinese brand focused in making high quality and affordable phones. It's hard to find any of their phones with a review of less than 4.5 anywhere on the internet. Reason being that they always give great value for the money.

Currently, I have the not so common but lovely Cubot s6 in stock and you can buy for 40k for a limited time. On Jumia this device sells for 47k so don't come asking for price reduction. The Cubot s600 is one of the best budget phones you can ever have for taking very nice cool photos and uses a samsung 16MP sensor with PDAF. If you're still new to samsung camera chips, check out the specifications of SAMSUNG NOTE 4 (the version that uses a samsung 16MP camera chip). The battery is fair -- approximately lasts one day on average use.

You can read more about the specifications here: http://www.cubot.net/smartphones/s600/

**Note that this phone is brand new**

To request for the phone, use the form link below and I will contact you.

https:///forms/5UKSjPnFqBMGRYr72

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 64gb A1549 Silver SOLD / Clean Lg G3 SOLD / For Sale In Ibadan 35k Hp Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.