Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Is Telekinesis Possible...?? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Telekinesis Possible...?? (1150 Views)

Telekinesis Or Magic(get Informed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Telekinesis Possible...?? by Daeveed(m): 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Telekinesis Is An Act Of Moving An Object With The Power Of Your Mind. For So Many Years The Power Has Been Forgotten And Abandoned. It Can Either Be Inherited Or Gotten, But Scienctist Claim That It Dosn't Exist Due To It Counters Newton's Law Of Motion "an Object At Rest Will Remain At Rest Except Acted Upon By An External Force"..... My Fellow Science Students Please Is There Any Such Powers

Re: Is Telekinesis Possible...?? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Telekinesis is possible. It just doesn't exist yet.

Actually, telekinesis does not violate any known laws of physics. We just quite simply lack the technology required.

1 Like

Re: Is Telekinesis Possible...?? by tartar9(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2016
It ain't possible and it has never been verified.
Re: Is Telekinesis Possible...?? by Feraz(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
It may be verified in the next two centuries after we're gone, except you can preserve your body! wink

tartar9:
It ain't possible and it has never been verified.
Re: Is Telekinesis Possible...?? by kayo80(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
I feel it is possible, and I am planning to write a story on it. Telekinesis and even Telepathy can be possible if one gives a lot of focus to achieving it. At lest, for Telepathy, me and my ex used to experiment with it back in 2013. We didn't quite get a hang of it, but there were many times we experienced evidence that it does work. You see...we are all connected in this world, cos everything, even inanimate objects contain what Wallace D. Wattles called original substance. So, since we are all made up of or at least have portions of original substance in us, we are all connected. We just have to learn to move the other parts of us. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Is Telekinesis Possible...?? by butterfly88(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Telekinesis and teleportation are probably the future pm physics maybe not possible in our present time due to our present tech but modern physicists belief it is possible...I believe it too grin

Or Maybe when the human learns how to fully task his mind or to manipulate matter with his mind

(1) (Reply)

Was The Blood Moon Spotted In Nigeria? / Phone For Sale / Flying Saucer-like Object Filmed From Plane Causes Stir On Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.