Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? (1888 Views)

Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? / Hulk Vs Doomsday / Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? by HyDef(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
So here's another match up.

I'm pairing these two together mainly cuz they are both very damage resistant. Hulk has his near invulnerability, with extreme strength. Wolverine has got his healing factor and his heightened senses.

It's been done before officially. Neither won, although the Hulk did tear Wolverine in half and throw his lower body miles away. But through all that, Logan was still alive, and yes, he did find his legs by smelling them.

So let's see? Who do you think would win?
Re: The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? by hakinze00(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dis comparison of different heroes is getting to boring for my liking and meanwhile u dnt compare characters of d same comic universe together
Re: The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? by HyDef(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
hakinze00:
Dis comparison of a different heroes is getting to boring for my liking and meanwhile u dnt compare characters of d same comic universe together

If you don't like it, you need not participate.

On top of that, unless there are two Marvels, then I'm absolute that The Hulk is from the same universe as Wolverine... Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? by cao(f): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Wolverine_vs._Hulk
By the way, his legs were 4 miles away...

Re: The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? by HyDef(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
cao:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Wolverine_vs._Hulk
By the way, his legs were 4 miles away...

Thanks for that link. smiley

It's amazing how far comics can go with one character. So many different takes. Just makes for all the more interesting reading.

Not trying to start a sub here, but I've always wondered how much Wolverine could grow back. It's apparent he can't grow back his legs from that strip. Could he grow back a finger? A foot? An arm?
Re: The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? by cao(f): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
HyDef:

Thanks for that link. smiley

It's amazing how far comics can go with one character. So many different takes. Just makes for all the more interesting reading.

Not trying to start a sub here, but I've always wondered how much Wolverine could grow back. It's apparent he can't grow back his legs from that strip. Could he grow back a finger? A foot? An arm?
If I remember correctly, he's regrown himself from a skeleton after an attack from Dark Pheonix. I've the panel in my head and I might actually have the comic, but I'm not going to even attempt to look through my X-Men comics - lets just say it's a challenge. Different writers keep doing different things. Some have shown him healing in seconds, others longer, I guess as long as his brain is still intact. I'm guessing he'd be able to heal back his bones & all, but not the adimantium, so in this case he'd technically tell his body not to heal itself until he got the rest.

Originally, he was supposed to be a mutated wolverine cub, but the writer left before the reveal. See writers just make whatever they like I go with it. Look at Superman, he didn't used to fly...although, that one is a long story with DC being a tad shady with Captain Marvel (now known as Shazam, the character was not originally a DC character). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Comics_Publications,_Inc._v._Fawcett_Publications,_Inc.
Apparently, the site doesn't like commas in links.

1 Like

Re: The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 17, 2016
The hulk dusted wolverine,deadpool,sabretooth and omega x altogether.
Re: The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? by cao(f): 3:07am On Aug 17, 2016
And for those who want to see the outcome of that fight. Here you go: http://i.stack.imgur.com/LWAkw.jpg (like the guy said it ain't pleasant).

1 Like

Re: The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? by HyDef(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hulk ATE Wolverine.. . Jeez... undecided

When graphic novels are graphic.

It's just a What-if, although Hulk in his mindless rage could very possibly cram Wolverine down like a Twinkie without thinking. grin
Re: The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? by edi287: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hulk all day. He'd just ripped Wolverine adamantium skeleton off him like magneto did.

(1) (Reply)

Nvidia GT 640 Graphics Card SOLD!! / Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) / Fifa 18 V7 Deluxe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.