Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense (14177 Views)

Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense / 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by opson2016(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
ANOTHER WAY FOR BLOGGER TO MAKE MONEY

This is one of the coolest ways to earn from the referral you make or the ad packs you buy. You've heard about others but nicestartbux does it differently.

200 BAP Free for all newly registered members.

If you buy $1 of ad pack, you get 312BAP
Where 1 BAP =$0.005

The ad pack you buy turns to be an investment in the long run, meaning you are sure of making a certain percentage from such ad pack.

What is nicestartbux?
NiceStartBux is an ad pack website that pays you when you interact its displayed ads and advertisers.

Why nicestartbux?
Advertisements purchased in nicestartbux system are delivered to other advertisers and “converted into cash ads that they can click to earn and deliver you the visits purchased.” It’s a new click to earn/ad pack website that has promised to deliver quality advertisements at the same time create invaluable way for people to make an online income

With 7 Method of payout:
1. PayPal
(2) Payza
(3)Solid Trust Pay
(4) Perfect Money
(5) Payeer
(6)Bitcoin
(7) Webmoney

Nicestartbux is global with no restrictions.

Minimum cashout: $2 (depending on your level )

Is nicestartbux a legitimate ad pack/PTC website?

Check if it's a scam or not.

http://infobase.com.ng/2016/09/09/is-nicestartbux-a-scam-or-legitimiate-pay-to-click-website/
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Zeph20: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Emeka71:
Good information.

Sir plzz placing of did code is getting me sobered because have pasted d code on my html on my blog still is d ads are not displaying plzz sir help me out here is my blog Bobbytechz.com my WhatsApp line is 08179701211
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Zeph20: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
MissHatey:
woah. Lemme read it up.

Pleas sir I beg with the name of GOD my I have ad the adquet code on my html in my blog but is not displaying sir plzz sir help me out my url is Bobbytechz.com my WhatsApp line is 08179701211
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Emeka71(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Zeph20:

Sir plzz placing of did code is getting me sobered because have pasted d code on my html on my blog still is d ads are not displaying plzz sir help me out here is my blog Bobbytechz.com my WhatsApp line is 08179701211
Place the code through the dashboard.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by princess6: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Good information at the right time. Thanks
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Zeph20: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Emeka71:

Sir I have placed placed tire sir nothing is working sir
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Zeph20: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Emeka71:

cry cry plzzz sir help me for ur number so I can add u up on whatsapp sir plzz I really need your help sir Pleas I beg in d name GOD
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by seanaddy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
emmalezy:
you forgot to include music promotion...

that money is the easiest i swear..
u get the money faster than all those trashy sites...

made 50k last month lolz...
this month is also counting like kilode..

just know what u are doing

Boss, pls can i drive traffic from the likes of hitleap and still earn on the adds... from the site and which ones can you advice a beginner for me... i dont mind having ur whATSAPP line so i can chat better with you... thanks in anticipation
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by brazybrazy: 5:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Popads is the best pop under network , it has higher cpm rates than propellerads, $2-$8
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by govmentson(m): 2:03am On May 08, 2017
Jollyana:
Just checked your blog. The colour is dull and boring. Check out mine even if its more girlish. WWW.fabjulia..com
was trying to me govment like

Will work on it soonest
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Tmsungs(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Looking for anyone who cn help with ma new blog-tmcrib..com...
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Tmsungs(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Agriman:
None of them is upto AdSense......I can only recommend infolinks.......check http://www.agrobalm.com

Please I just got a entertainment blog on blogger and I know little or nothing about blogging...how can I get traffic to ma blog...please I need ur reply pls!
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by kabsedokenneth(m): 4:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Oga writer, where is Media.net if I may ask?

They are the leading Adsense alternative if you do not know........

Appreciate your write-up though but you should use a little of Grammarly to write perfectly.

thanks for the information though.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Agriman(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Hivazinc has launched an online developers community, let's go teach and learn programming

https://www.nairaland.com/4127484/hivazinc-launches-online-developers-tech

A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. / The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business