Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Embarrassed 15-year-old Orphan Moves Into A New Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Embarrassed 15-year-old Orphan Moves Into A New Home (942 Views)

Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassed 15-year-old Orphan Moves Into A New Home by Dexpro: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Barely few weeks after an embarrassing video of her being stripped and flogged circulated on social media, the fortune of 15-year-old orphan Uzoamaka Chukwu, has changed for the better. Earlier, 15-year-old orphan Uzoamaka Chukwu, was stripped and flogged while being filmed by people who claimed to have caught her having sex. After details emerged that Uzoamaka wasn’t actually caught having sex, and that those people were not exactly her relatives, some kindhearted Nigerians decided to look into her case and thus, find a remedy to her situation.

One of the people who championed her cause on social media, giving updates on her situation Mr Linus Abaa Okorie, has once again shared news of how Uzoamaka has finally found a new home where she’ll be treated with love and respect. According to him, Uzoamaka has been adopted by one Ms Rita Nnenna Anoh and her family, who have chosen to shelter her and take care of her needs.

Here’s what Linus shared below:
“UZOAMAKA SETTLES INTO HER NEW HOME…..Scholarship Award activated. Little Uzoamaka has settled into the home of Ms Rita Nnenna Anoh, GMD VEROZ GROUP; who is her benefactor. Accordingly, her full scholarship to university level has been activated. In addition, Uzoamaka is now a bonafide member of the peaceful and blessed home of Ms Anoh who recently emerged THE MOST CELEBRATED FEMALE PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR at the 2016 NIGERIA ROLE MODELS AWARD held in Lagos.

One can only imagine the joy and overwhelming satisfaction of Uzoamaka as she moved into the palatial home of the Anohs. In order to ensure a complete switch from the pains of her past and prepare her for her new life, Uzoamaka was taken on an expansive shopping spree, registered for medical assessment and clinical therapy while efforts are on to register her in a decent school ahead of the commencement of the new academic session. It has indeed been an unending dream for her and her elder sister who was on hand to witness this magical transformation. I invite all men and women of goodwill to join me in extending profound thanks and gratitude to Uzoamaka’s new mum, RITA NNENNA ANOH, for her tremendous show of love to an otherwise destitute orphan.”

See pictures of Uzoamaka and her new family below:

I'm happy for her

https://www.naij.com/930302-naked-video-circulated-online-see-happened-girl-next-photos.html

Re: Embarrassed 15-year-old Orphan Moves Into A New Home by AngryNigerian(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2016
...you see why we can't understand God! He works so mysteriously

1 Like

Re: Embarrassed 15-year-old Orphan Moves Into A New Home by Dexpro: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Yea very true
Re: Embarrassed 15-year-old Orphan Moves Into A New Home by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Yes he rewards you for fvcking right?
Re: Embarrassed 15-year-old Orphan Moves Into A New Home by Dexpro: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
1stCitizen:

Yes he rewards you for fvcking right?
Re: Embarrassed 15-year-old Orphan Moves Into A New Home by Roland17(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
AngryNigerian:

While i do not support the physical abuse meted at the girl, some pertinent question should be asked.

Separating the girl child from her biological family to rewards her behavior is setting bad precedence which would be detrimental for the girl and her family, now and in the future.

Personally, I thought a scheduled counselling/ therapy session for the parents and the girl would be beneficial and should have been the first call. The sessions would assist the parents understand their wrongdoing, while suggesting better ways to handle similar situations, and in the instance that fails, alternatives like adoption should be proffered.

This approach would have been sustainable. Society has only succeeded in breeding animosity between the girl and her biological family. Suddenly, all the sacrifices and efforts of her biological family in raising her have become irrelevant.

Society should actively seek ways to keep families together, not disintegrate families and the institution of marriage in other instances.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassed 15-year-old Orphan Moves Into A New Home by Dexpro: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2016
Word!
Roland17:

While i do not support the physical abuse meted at the girl, some pertinent question should be asked.

Separating the girl child from her biological family to rewards her behavior is setting bad precedence which would be detrimental for the girl and her family, now and in the future.

Personally, I thought a scheduled counselling/ therapy session for the parents and the girl would be beneficial and should have been the first call. The sessions would assist the parents understand their wrongdoing, while suggesting better ways to handle similar situations, and in the instance that fails, alternatives like adoption should be proffered.

This approach would have been sustainable. Society has only succeeded in breeding animosity between the girl and her biological family. Suddenly, all the sacrifices and efforts of her biological family in raising her have become irrelevant.

Society should actively seek ways to keep families together, not disintegrate families and the institution of marriage in other instances.

(1) (Reply)

2 Words Never To Say To Someone Going Through A Crisis / My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! / How Long Shouid A Lady Mourn Her Late Fiance Before Going Into A New Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.