Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. (3767 Views)

For Her 16th Birthday, Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mum / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Fkforyou(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Versailles:

how do you know he's jin cheng?

Well, he is Chinese isn't he? grin
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Just seeing this, apparently my mentions are acting up today.

Ahem... Since you are not the lady in question lemme say something grin
This girl seems more friendly towards his colleagues than towards the man himself o. For a moment i thot thr handsome dude with the stick was thr lucky groom and the real hubby was the grooms indignant father grin

Its common knowledge that Chinese guys have small peckers. And i am not speaking from heresay alone, one of the girls i mentioned earlier in a relationship with them said she was taken aback the first time she caught a glance of the thing grin, said she almost walked out of the relationship. However lee(not real name) is very caring and giving, quite respectful and financially bouyant. What else does a girl want? And besides, its not the size of the car that matters, its how you drive it, right?

As long as she is willing to settle in Beijing and learn madarin, i think she'll be alright.

P. S hope she's aware chinese are mostly Taoists and buddhists. Is he a Buddhist or a Christian? Their religious practices can be a little bizzaire.

Haha.
To be honest even me too, and if i should send to you some pictures personally. i didn't post it up here. That white guy totally looked like he would Devour her any minute. Hehe. I'm minding my business wink

Wow from that Story you just told me, Since you have heard it from a Life party who is also your Friend, Lol i am shocked.
Like really? Well i think not all of them would have just "small equipments" as God created us in different sizes and shapes. Lol

And It doesn't matter the size of a car but how you drive it?
*Clears throath* Hehe. I don't know.
As different Strokes for Different Folks..
I think he's still a Buddist or even a Communist, as even if he turns to a Christian, His family values are still deeply rooted in that religion. Maybe while he's still here he might go to Church from time to time.
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fkforyou:

Well, he is Chinese isn't he? grin
Hehe. I Concur. but his real name is Garin.
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by 5minsmadness: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Versailles:

Haha.
To be honest even me too, and if i should send to you some pictures personally. i didn't post it up here. That white guy totally looked like he would Devour her any minute. Hehe. I'm minding my business wink

Wow from that Story you just told me, Since you have heard it from a Life party who is also your Friend, Lol i am shocked.
Like really? Well i think not all of them would have just "small equipments" as God created us in different sizes and shapes. Lol

And It doesn't matter the size of a car but how you drive it?
*Clears throath* Hehe. I don't know.
As different Strokes for Different Folks..
I think he's still a Buddist or even a Communist, as even if he turns to a Christian, His family values are still deeply rooted in that religion. Maybe while he's still here he might go to Church from time to time.

A stereotypical outlook of the Chinese male: small equipment, very large libido.

Her major obstacles will be religion and sex. Praying to gods and whatnot; and then the culture shock. Chinese wives have to be very submissive oh, I know how much some of our Nigerian girls hate that word grin

And she should keep away from the white dude angry grin

She'll be fine jo. All the best to her.
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Fkforyou(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Versailles:

Hehe. I Concur. but his real name is Garin.
Lol..... Yes I know, I was just being mischievous.
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

A stereotypical outlook of the Chinese male: small equipment, very large libido.

Her major obstacles will be religion and sex. Praying to gods and whatnot; and then the culture shock. Chinese wives have to be very submissive oh, I know how much some of our Nigerian girls hate that word grin

And she should keep away from the white dude angry grin

She'll be fine jo. All the best to her.

Please if i may ask, You are versely conversed in east Asian culture and ways. Have you ever lived in China?

Yes i think her Culture shock would be the various Religions she would be opened ahead to when she travels over there.
Except if She and her Husband decides to the "your religion, your choice" Stuff.
Haha I have seen Various types of women and especially this 21st century chinese women that are worse than Devils themselves. Their Anger is like Hell hath no fury. especially in Cases, which their Husbands were found cheating on them, since they have been faithful on their own part in the Marriage.
Their "Werey" is Worse than the Highest Naija's woman's Werey.
Lol.

Amen. I know she would be Okay. smiley
People like Jason and Farhia (A Japanese guy and a Somalian girl) Although they met in Canada, or the United States i think.
Have done this and they are living very well and both have a Kid now.
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol..... Yes I know, I was just being mischievous.
Any plans of getting married soon to a beautiful asian lady Bruv?
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by 5minsmadness: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Versailles:

Please if i may ask, You are versely conversed in east Asian culture and ways. Have you ever lived in China?

Yes i think her Culture shock would be the various Religions she would be opened ahead to when she travels over there.
Except if She and her Husband decides to the "your religion, your choice" Stuff.
Haha I have seen Various types of women and especially this 21st century chinese women that are worse than Devils themselves. Their Anger is like Hell hath no fury. especially in Cases, which their Husbands were found cheating on them, since they have been faithful on their own part in the Marriage.
Their "Werey" is Worse than the Highest Naija's woman's Werey.
Lol.

Amen. I know she would be Okay. smiley
People like Jason and Farhia (A Japanese guy and a Somalian girl) Although they met in Canada, or the United States i think.
Have done this and they are living very well and both have a Kid now.

Lol, nope, have a few as clients, my job entails me knowing something about their background and personal lives. Hoping on visiting sometime next year though.
I will admit I don't have much experience with Chinese ladies, but from the few I've interacted with, they seem quite docile.
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lol, nope, have a few as clients, my job entails me knowing something about their background and personal lives. Hoping on visiting sometime next year though.
I will admit I don't have much experience with Chinese ladies, but from the few I've interacted with, they seem quite docile.

That's great! smiley
I really hope you visit there next year. I think that's the facade. most of them, seem docile and angelic, but can turn to deep demons when tested beyond their capacities.
It is really nice talking to you I must say.
I like Conversations on topics like this, Deep and Meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Fkforyou(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Versailles:

Any plans of getting married soon to a beautiful asian lady Bruv?
Lol....nope, why the curiosity? Are you an Asian lady?
But I won't mind marrying one though....preferably Indian.
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol....nope, why the curiosity? Are you an Asian lady?

But I won't mind marrying one though....preferably Indian.

No I'm not Asian.
I'm standing strong for this Marriages between Asians and Blacks. If you want to get married to one. You have my support smiley
An Indian, Indian girls are Beautiful, and they also have wonderful Cultures. but Religion is one thing.
You know one of their main religions is Hinduism.
How would you cope?
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by 5minsmadness: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Versailles:

That's great! smiley
I really hope you visit there next year. I think that's the facade. most of them, seem docile and angelic, but can turn to deep demons when tested beyond their capacities.
It is really nice talking to you I must say.
I like Conversations on topics like this, Deep and Meaningful.

Nice talking to you too smiley
Nairaland is full of so many crazy people one sometimes forgets how its like too have a decent conversation grin
Wishing you the best in your crusade on breaking the wall between AM and BW wink
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Fkforyou(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Versailles:

No I'm not Asian.
I'm standing strong for this Marriages between Asians and Blacks. If you want to get married to one. You have my support smiley
An Indian, Indian girls are Beautiful, and they also have wonderful Cultures. but Religion is one thing.
You know one of their main religions is Hinduism.
How would you cope?

It's not going to be an issue for me, I can cope.
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Fkforyou:

It's not going to be an issue for me, I can cope.

Sincerely I wish you all the Best.
And i hope you find a very Beautiful, Intelligent and well Mannered Indian Lady.
Please let her be from Gujarat, Gujarati's are wonderful people.
Just Kiddin wink
But all the Best Bruv. smiley
Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2016
5minsmadness:

Nice talking to you too smiley
Nairaland is full of so many crazy people one sometimes forgets how its like too have a decent conversation grin
Wishing you the best in your crusade on breaking the wall between AM and BW wink
Cheers.

Thank you so so much!
I really Aprreciate smiley
Yass! Ambw rocks.

1 Like

Re: Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. by Fkforyou(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Versailles:

Sincerely I wish you all the Best.
And i hope you find a very Beautiful, Intelligent and well Mannered Indian Lady.
Please let her be from Gujarat, Gujarati's are wonderful people.
Just Kiddin wink
But all the Best Bruv. smiley

That's nice of you...Thanks.. wink

I wish you the same too... wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Longrich Products At Company Price. / A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". / Your Opinion On Unexpected Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.