Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) (7454 Views)

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by abimbawealth(f): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2016
Moz22:
heyo..how av u been?
Hi you...been good, what about you
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by kowalsky: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I don't think she is, it's been maybe three years. She's getting married sometime this year.

Doesnt mean she cant be in lov wit u

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by yuzedo: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol. What fücking idiocy. You are pretty mature to have given man the time of the day. Personally would've ignored and then had some people I know shoot him in the calf or thigh if he ever subtly insulted/threatened me like that again.

This "ex" matter sabi irritate persin, walahi.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Moz22: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
abimbawealth:

Hi you...been good, what about you
same here..I hope chelsea performs well this season. Em so optimistic.
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Omo I didn't even read the sermon and all. I love God and I serve him in my own way, I don't need anyone to shoved it down my throat or up my backside.

Meanwhile she didn't commit any offense, we dated, had a good time and after a while it wasn't working and she broke up. If she didn't do it, I would have sooner or later. Although after the break up, we still knack like three times and parted ways.

Now this is going to kill that guy if he happens to be a member of this great forum and stumbles on the bolded. I bet the girl woulda told em nothing ever happened between you two after the break-up and that she doesn't feel nada for you. Who knows ma sef, she may even be claiming her natural resources is untapped.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by abimbawealth(f): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Moz22:
same here..I hope chelsea performs well this season. Em so optimistic.
I pray ooo...tho, it's gonna be a tough season for all
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
checkengine:

Now this is going to kill that guy if he happens to be a member of this great forum and stumbles on the bolded. I bet the girl woulda told em nothing ever happened between you two after the break-up and that she doesn't feel nada for you. Who knows ma sef, she may even be claiming her natural resources is untapped.

That's all in the past. Haven't even seen her two years. The guy I met him once or twice and that was two years ago. We have never done business together. So if he wants to dig up my past, then he should be ready to find surprises.

yuzedo:
Lol. What fücking idiocy. You are pretty mature to have given man the time of the day. Personally would've ignored and then had some people I know shoot him in the calf or thigh if he ever subtly insulted/threatened me like that again.
This "ex" matter sabi irritate persin, walahi.

I don't want any enemy so I avoid any sort of confrontation and focus on me. I don't see any threat, he said it codedly so it means he's scared of something. My friend said maybe he's talking to all these 419 prophets.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Crixina(f): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
See the paranoia religion is causing,

Reminds me of how a friend came all the way from Lagos to take me for deliverance claiming a prophet picked my picture she had in her handbag, saying I'm plotting her downfall,

The bigger question, what was my picture even doing with her and her prophet?
Till today I never collect answer.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dreamwaker, your ex don enter one chance. That dude is going to go ballistic one day, like most extremists do.
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Zehner(f): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
That's how one called me up out of the blues claiming I have deep hatred for him bla bla bla said I should forgive him. I told him he didn't offend me. E no gree hear o. Small time e say make I go see im pastor for him to be sure. According to my Mama, na who e wan use for ritual e dey find. cheesy

Long story short. He remains one of the first contact I blocked on WhatsApp. No time for rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by somehowpenis(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
First, change your thread title i thought you were a girl talking about her ex boyfriend..

To the advice, its either you are a goody weak nigga and your ex knows this hence why she even still messages you.. 2.) never keep intouch with an ex, except you plan on banging her again or gaining anything from her..

3.) the guy probably is a sicko too deeply inlove with your ex, he doesn't even know what he is doing.. (Praying together, talking to the girlfriend's ex boyfriend and many), just call the guy on phone, tell him you moved on a long time ago and it should be the last time he ever dares something lile that again, then end the call if he starts talking nonsense but if he apologizes , accept it and move on.. This is to clear any impression they both have of you if it includes being weak..

4.) unblock him, it means you are a weakling running away, unblock him but do not message him nor reply his chats if it has nothing relevant to what you want.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Moz22: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
abimbawealth:

I pray ooo...tho, it's gonna be a tough season for all
now that Nigeria lost, I hope chelsea make up for everything by destroying Watford.
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by abimbawealth(f): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Moz22:
now that Nigeria lost, I hope chelsea make up for everything by destroying Watford.
We definitely will...but the Naija match pain me sha... cry
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by DoyenExchange: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
abimbawealth:
*pensive*
Try other services around and you will find out that we are actually the cheapest and the safest. Thanks.
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Moz22: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
abimbawealth:

We definitely will...but the Naija match pain me sha... cry
painment should be an under statement to what I feel..bt I am cool anyways.
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by abimbawealth(f): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Moz22:
painment should be an under statement to what I feel..bt I am cool anyways.
All izz well
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Moz22: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
abimbawealth:
All izz well
gudnight dear

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by abimbawealth(f): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Moz22:
gudnight dear
Talk to you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by supernet4(f): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Crixina:
See the paranoia religion is causing,

Reminds me of how a friend came all the way from Lagos to take me for deliverance claiming a prophet picked my picture she had in her handbag, saying I'm plotting her downfall,

The bigger question, what was my picture even doing with her and her prophet?
Till today I never collect answer.
. Hahahahhahahahahah
This got me laughing
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by janvier27(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2016
The guy is sick. The girl is unfortunate. Now he will always attribute any misfortune to you. When you are no longer available to be blamed, he will face the girl and deal with her.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2016
i hope the guy sending op these texts is hitting it better than the op did.

that may be the reason for all this insecurity.
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by jackie3B(f): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
she still loves you very much nd feel bad for hurting u...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Most Influential Nigerians / Baldness And Depression / Marriage Is A Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.