Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" (16873 Views)

Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport / Soldiers Didn't Kill Abducted Pastor In Rivers State, Here's What Happened -Army / Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by dridowu: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
NAF Releases Video Claiming They Did Not Kill Any Chibok Girls

The attention of the Nigerian Air Force has been drawn to the latest video released online by the Boko Haram Terrorists (BHT) group alleging the killing of some of the abducted Chibok school girls by Nigerian Air Force fighter jets. It is pertinent to state that the video is not only a ruse but another mischievous effort by the dying sect to draw public attention to itself. Whereas the video showed a cross section of the abducted girls and an airborne aircraft, it provided no evidence that the supposed casualties were as a result of any air to ground attack. More so, there is sufficient evidence to believe that the casualties were arranged as the positioning of the bodies clearly defiles any natural setting of a location that has undergone aerial bombardment. Besides, the impact and accompanying degree of damage to the bodies would have been more, were they to have died from air strike. It is therefore clear that the video is a make-up story to discredit the NAF, and more importantly, a deliberate effort to weep up sentiment among the public in order to dissuade and discontinue the use of airpower which has proved very effective as the major determinant factor in the successes recorded in the ongoing counterinsurgency operations in the North East. The NAF has put-in place a number of measures to avoid the incidence of collateral damage. To this end, considerable effort is committed to undertaking Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions, both day and night, to ensure that only legitimate military targets are engaged. Besides, NAF ISR platforms carry highly sophisticated equipment on-board which are able to provide pin-point accurate intelligence about target location and description as depicted in the enclosed video on our ISR operations. And where there are doubts about target status, we do not undertake strike missions. In any case, the NAF, being a professional fighting force, has not and will not engage in unprofessional practices in discharging its statutory duties.

The NAF will like to assure Nigerians, living within the vicinity of its operations, of their safety. While urging them also to disregard the BHT video as a mere propaganda, the NAF wishes to use this opportunity to restate its commitment to restoration of peace in the North East and other troubled areas in the country.

You are please required to disseminate this information in your mass media for the awareness of the general public. Thank you for your usual support and cooperation.

AYODELE FAMUYIWA
Group Captain
Director of Public
Relations & Information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss3guErx3Mc

Sahara Reporters has not confirmed the information or contents contained in this press release

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/16/naf-releases-video-claiming-they-did-not-kill-any-chibok-girls

9 Likes

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by MrKong: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Boko Haram no dey finish?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by AntiWailer: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Must dey engagee Boko HARAM in any media show.

Keep pending them and Kill them all.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by dridowu: 7:50am On Aug 17, 2016
MrKong:
Boko Haram no dey finish?
finish ke ? IMHO they can only be reduced to minimal level.
lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2016
We don't need videos....cool
Bomb them All cool
I trust my Man Air Commodore Anebi head 75 base Yola cool
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Ayoswit(f): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2016
kill them all
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by martin1772(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Ok
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2016
The video footage is inconclusive. Release the audio logs of the pilot and mission control.

If there were civilians, the fighter pilot would relay his findings and mission control would tell him the next course of action.

6 Likes

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by agwom(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by egift(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2016
If sheCow likes let him, open a Video studio. The Nigerian armed forces will do all they can to dismantle him. Some yeye propaganda video will not stop the Commander in Chief and our security agents from destroying his hideouts.

#NeverAgain!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by henry1245: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
wetn we wan believe for this naija sef
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by obitobe: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
It's alright.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by kennycalls(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2016
lobatan

1 Like

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Heromaniaa: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2016
Frustrated ringworm like you has no reason being alive. If your comprehension skill is deficient then go get yourself some education. I made my point clear that military forces are inFAMOUS for their deception, they told us that Boko Haram was defeated, they told us they were winning the war and that the terrorists were fleeing in their numbers but everyday we see pictures from the Boko boys brandishing large cache of arms supposedly seized from the army. So why should I believe one who has oftentimes lied? Hediot answer me. Why should I patronise their deception you empty brained scum
masciv:

Where's your proof
The army is trying to keep idiots from chopping the heads of dead brains like you and all you can say is they're lying. Nothing the army does is OK. So sorry for your debased mind
One thing is certain... the falsehood emanating from NAF and NA has reached epic heights. They are bent on using cheap media as a subterfuge to hide their incompetence, and unprofessional conducts, henceforth we shall treat any publication from them with utter disdain until the era of Boko Haram stops making news headlines and becomes a mere topic in history books.
Benz4pimp:
why don't you ask shekau to release a video proving air strikes killed them girls!!!!learn to be positive,you enjoy the negative news more than the positive ones!!!
One thing is certain... the falsehood emanating from NAF and NA has reached epic heights. They are bent on using cheap media as a subterfuge to hide their incompetence, and unprofessional conducts, henceforth we shall treat any publication from them with utter disdain until the era of Boko Haram stops making news headlines and becomes a mere topic in history books.

1 Like

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by tdayof(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:
The video footage is inconclusive. Release the audio logs of the pilot and mission control.

If there were civilians, the fighter pilot would relay his findings and mission control would tell him the next course of action.
What is this one saying?

5 Likes

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by tuoyoojo(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2016
I watched the video to see actual footage of the bombardment. but alas nothing was soon

if I were the NAF commander I would level all those building.

how long would this siege last

1 Like

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2016
tdayof:
What is this one saying?

Obviously not something you can comprehend, I can't believe you work in the US AIRFORCE..FAKE ASS!
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by weyabcom: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Hiaa can form this little catton video na.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by masciv: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Abeg I trust the Nigerian army on this one. The release of videos by boko haram is only a publicity stunt to make people think they're still strong. It's all publicity stunt to me nothing more nothing less. I hope the girls are recovered without a single one missing though but that's only a big if after so long with those idiots.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2016
the video is okay... but its shocking seeing the BH settlement... the place be like one local government on its own
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by zingare: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Wat kind of video
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by 3Div: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
tuoyoojo:
I watched the video to see actual footage of the bombardment. but alas nothing was soon

if I were the NAF commander I would level all those building.

how long would this siege last

Leveling the building would result in collateral damage.

What the NAF is trying to avoid.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by emerged01(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2016
NAF does not need to go this far to prove their point. We all know what boko haram is trying to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:
why don't you ask shekau to release a video proving air strikes killed them girls!!!!learn to be positive,you enjoy the negative news more than the positive ones!!!

7 Likes

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by masciv: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Heromaniaa:

Where's your proof

The army is trying to keep idiots from chopping the heads of dead brains like you and all you can say is they're lying. Nothing the army does is OK. So sorry for your debased mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Benz4pimp:

I am quite positive, the video doesn't prove anything nor does shekaus video(I haven't seen it)

Based on the military's notoriety, it's quite possible they killed civilians not necessarily the girls, the best defense is to release audio logs.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Obas101(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2016
those are operating on a large scale o.they even get warship and mega structures shocked shocked
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Obas101(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

I am quite positive, the video doesn't prove anything nor does shekaus video(I haven't seen it)

Based on the military's notoriety, it's quite possible they killed civilians not necessarily the girls, the best defense is to release audio logs.
I have watched the video. the airforce took time to analyse their drones video surveilance for you and they have been surveying the region for months. please show some positivity they are trying their best

3 Likes

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Obas101(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

Obviously not something you can comprehend, I can't believe you work in the US AIRFORCE..FAKE ASS!
like seriously you are talking trash and you think you are making sense undecided

3 Likes

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Viktor1983(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2016
Impressed
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by tdayof(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

Is this one dumb or what? who said I work with USAF? Man I have seen alot of your posts and they are obviously dumb so I see no reason arguing with you.
Why should Audio logs be released? You just come online to type bullshiit. I will definitely lecture you dufus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Monexxx1(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Y e go finish. D sponsors dn finish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At NDE Empowerment Of 11,600 Women And Youths In Akwa Ibom / Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch / President Buhari Attends Special Inauguration Jumaat Prayers In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.