Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. (13850 Views)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Pyeongchang 2018: First Olympics Gold Medal Goes To Sweden / English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by datola: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2016
May God help you through.
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Seculent: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
bughari should take sleeping pill and chill out... make him no bring badluck come oooo
grin
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by gsley: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
May Spirit of our forefathers grant u yr wish nd wishes if every nigerians.

God bless u by son.
More goals tonight
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Lazyreporta(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari's badluck won't won't make it happen

gerarahereman angry angry
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Reeberry: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
...then by whaaaat?
Everyone dhey hope now!
Ok o.
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by EVENTSPRO: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2016
I tip Mikel for next Nigeria president...
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by stubbornman(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:
How?

U mean "u wont wanna go back to sit on" Chelsea Bench" without a medal?
Guy, u no hear say that ur space on the bench, Csec'Fabrgas don sitdon put. No space for u again.

RUBBISH
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2016
I hope you win too
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2016
Keneking:
I dont think so undecided
Maybe bronze shocked
Nigerians wont mind Bronze, so far, they have won firewood, hunger and darkness on the medals table.
enemy of progress, fire!
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2016
NIGERIA WILL WIN THE GOLD MEDAL HIT LIKE IF U BELIEVE

1 Like

Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nickymezor(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2016
By God's grace Amen.... Datz da spirit bro
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by YaksonFCA(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2016
Impressive
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Funjosh(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Go Mikel. that is power of Niaja.
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Pastev1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
May the Lord grant your heart desire and strengthen you all IJN, i wish you guys all the best!
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Ejomax77(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:
How?

Guy, u no hear say that ur space on the bench, Csec'Fabrgas don sitdon put. No space for u again.
cos fabregas dey bench no mean seh e go bench... Nah who coach favor dey play ball now o... Eg Hart, Toure Yaya

1 Like

Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by ahamonyeka(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
So shall it be.
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by holluphemydavid(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mike rilly av a good leadership skills
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by prahcetomi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Nice
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by prahcetomi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
niceNice
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by prahcetomi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nice
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by MallamYahaya(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:
How?

What do you mean? Was he sitting on the bench in the latter part of last season? You can't even spell Fabregas. Go and sit down. Only in Nigeria do we hate our own
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by seasonstt1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nice one Broda.... Wish u well and make us proud.

Proudly Nigeria!
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Reeberry: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:
How?

I am not a Chelsea fan, but your post is full of nonsense.
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Reeberry:
I am not a Chelsea fan, but your post is full of nonsense.

Truth is bitter.

Mikel is still in CFC is because of his brother Mike Emenalom. That man get powerful influence in Chelsea. A close friend to Abramovich.

Mikel is not ambitious
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
MallamYahaya:

What do you mean? Was he sitting on the bench in the latter part of last season? You can't even spell Fabregas. Go and sit down. Only in Nigeria do we hate our own

Are u really happy for Mikel?
Yes or No?
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Reeberry: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:

Truth is bitter.

Mikel is still in CFC is because of his brother Mike Emenalom. That man get powerful influence in Chelsea. A close friend to Abramovich.

Mikel is not ambitious
Hahaha. What even gives him the edge to stay in Chelsea for long is just about what you said and also an in-law to Abramovich marrying his brother's daughter.

Players that are way superior to Mikel had left for a very long time, even on free transfer. But Mikel's own is just like a luck still in a squad like Chelsea.
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Reeberry:
Hahaha. What even gives him the edge to stay in Chelsea for long is just about what you said and also an in-law to Abramovich marrying his brother's daughter.

Players that are way superior to Mikel had left for a very long time, even on free transfer. But Mikel's own is just like a luck still in a squad like Chelsea.

Why then did u disagree with me and tagged what I said as nonsense?
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Reeberry: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:

Why then did u disagree with me and tagged what I said as nonsense?
Your first post wasn't it.
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by IamKollinx(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
I stand by u bro, go for Gold!
Up #TeamNigeria
Up #TeamChelsea
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Seculent: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:
How?

Na fight?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BOS Youth Cup Unveiled By Sanwo-Olu's Aides & Joesph Dosu / Wike Splashes Cash Gift On Rivers United FC Players And Coach / Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.