Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Windows Media Player 11 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows Media Player 11 (1549 Views)

Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player / Install Windows Media Player Without Validation / Error Installing Windows Media Player 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows Media Player 11 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2006
Gees,

i received the new windows media player upgrade (windows media player 11) but it cannot work now. Each time i launch it, it tells me that my copy of windows is not genuine. I wuz able to get some activation keys for windows xp SP2 anyway but the problems now are; i don't know if the keys are valid, how to change the key or if changing the present key will affect my data. this problem has been around for about a week. System restore solved the problem but it was short-lived, the player updated again again.

Need some help here, really
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:01am On Dec 12, 2006
do u have an original version of windows or did u get it at otigba? well u could try other media players like itunes.
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2006
The WMP11 installer is a Self-Extracting Executable. Use a program like winrar to extract it to its individual component installers, and install each one by one. Only the parent installer (which has been extracted now) does the authenticity checking.
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by zPixel(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2006
if you're using a pirated windows xp, then you need a pirated media player too. so search www.phazeddl.com for windows media11 +WGA cracked.
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2006
And while u are at phazeddl.com, also download some Trojans, Spyware, Adware, Crackz and P0rn onto your system! Didnt you know that?
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by zPixel(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2006
@ Gridlock

yeah i know. That's why i use firefox browser and bitdefender antivirus. So if you'll be visiting sites like that you should aviod using internet explorer and get a strong antivirus like bitdefender antivirus(at the expense of your RAM). Then you're ready to be a pirate.
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by utotomi(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2006
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by joraelly4g(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2006
I think the problem is (may be when u formated ur computer u didn't insall a valid WMP.
U have to buy and install. cry
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by Tini(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2007
you will need to get a registry key for it,i have it i can give you.just mail me on shamartinoxl @yahoo.co.uk
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by kleinbaas: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2007
You need the XP Validation CD from www.discmaster.info
It includes tools to fix the Windows Media Player 11 Validation Problem.
Go to: http://www.diskmaster.info/UK/tools.htm or http://www.discmaster.info/USA/tools.htm
Hope this Helps!
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by abohrandy: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2007
Don't send any mail to anybody.
u can do it urself so far as u can read. just follow this address n geth the info abt bypassing the WGA but hopefully u should have the final version of wmp 11 n not the beta or anything diferent from that. while wishing u goodluck, i will be waitng for a reply,
here is the link:
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2006/06/13/install-windows-media-player-11-bypass-windows-genuine-advantage-wga-validation-workaround/
Re: Windows Media Player 11 by Tini(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2007
i have the registry entry that validates your copy of windows media player 11.send a mail to me at shamartinoxl@yahoo.co.uk if you want it.am at your service.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! / 2.2kva Apc Ups For Sale / 3.5g Universal Modems With Sd Card Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.