Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) (1023 Views)

10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Positive Outlook To Life As An HIV Positive Person. / What's There About Anti Retroviral Drug(arv)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by mgrdistributor: 12:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good PRIVATE hospital that gives good Anti-retroviral treatment/drugs for HIV Positive patients.

I am aware of the Government/General hospitals that do give but I am not impressed with the overall service/attitude of the staffs and not to mention the long hours spent waiting.

I need first hand information very urgently.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by okikiosibodu(m): 1:18am On Aug 17, 2016
I hope this hits Front page, it should get the necessary response required. let's be optimistic some sane Nlanders with give polite response 'cause many people now derive pleasure in passing sarcastic remarks

Seun, lalasticlala, mydn44, dominique, Sissy3 , please move this thread to the permanent site

1 Like

Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by Dclique(m): 2:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala, mydn44 , help the OP get answers.

1 Like

Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by Gboliwe: 3:00am On Aug 17, 2016
mgrdistributor:
Hi Guys,
Can anyone recommend a good PRIVATE hospital that gives good Anti-retroviral treatment/drugs for HIV Positive patients.
I am aware of the Government/General hospitals that do give but I am not impressed with the overall service/attitude of the staffs and not to mention the long hours spent waiting.
I need first hand information very urgently.
Thanks in advance.

I haven't yet heard of private facilities that handle this. Its been solely a government process. Have you tried t teaching hospital?

1 Like

Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 3:09am On Aug 17, 2016
Ermmm who is thinking wat m thinking about the opportunity grin cheesy
Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by mgrdistributor: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate.

I haven't heard of either but I'm pretty sure there must be a few.

Thanks guys
Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by mgrdistributor: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
PING!
Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by mgrdistributor: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Suggestions please.
Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by mgrdistributor: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2016
I need your suggestions
Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by babyt66: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2016
Watsapp 08032493281 for details
Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by mgrdistributor: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2016
babyt66:
Watsapp 08032493281 for details

Thanks, but I'd rather get your suggestion on here first.

I've had too many people message me offering me one product or the other

1 Like

Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by mgrdistributor: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2016
DING!!
Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by phaamsaam: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2016
Depending on your location...please go to any of the general hospitals..get registered counselled and you would be properly managed both therapeutically and health wise...any of the gen hospitals on the mainland in ajeromi, apapa or surulere if you are in lag.
Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by Estellar: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2016
You have to pay for it if you r to get it from private hospitals unlike govt hospital where you'd get them for free. Moreover, you'd b better managed in govt hospital
Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by Freelancer007(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
There are still a few government hospitals that HIV guide and treatment and other is free!
Re: Anti-retroviral Treatment (HELP!!!! HIV+) by Coldplay007(f): 5:14am On Aug 21, 2016
send me a pm...

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Super Cider / What Type Of Infection Is This? / Jubilation As 8 Year-old Mentally Derailed Woman Assumed Dead Rejoins Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.