Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) (14078 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
teewhydope:

online mode is a small thing only concerned about career mode which seems impossible again
if there is going to be career mode it will still be online which is more like building a team
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
teewhydope:

online mode is a small thing only concerned about career mode which seems impossible again
had it been you hv played nba live you would hv understood it better there a league you'll play..... You can also buy and sell complete all sorts of challenges e.t.c and so many more....... The only downside I think it has is the graphics that I never expected to be of fifa 14
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
FIFA MOBILE Q&A

When is the game available worldwide?

FIFA Mobile launches this Fall. We will announce a firm launch date at a later time.

Is there a soft launch? Which countries get the game first?

Yes, we will have a soft launch in a few weeks. The game will launch first in Canada, Portugal, Romania, Singapore and Sweden.

Can you talk about what's happening with FIFA 15 Soccer Ultimate Team (New Season) and FIFA 16 Soccer Ultimate Team Mobile? Can I still play them?

Older versions of the product are still live today, but we urge fans to give the new FIFA Mobile a try.

Will any of my content from FIFA 15 New Season or FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Mobile carry over?

As FIFA Mobile is a new experience, none of your content from our previous mobile games will carry over.
Are you planning any bonuses or returning gifts for users who move from one game to the other?

FIFA Mobile is a brand new experience, and we will not have any gifts for returning players from one game to the other.

Will my phone run the game?

We built FIFA Mobile to run on most mobile devices and the download size is less than 100MB. If your device can run iOS 8, Android 4.1 jb, or Windows 10 Mobile, then you should have no problems downloading and playing the game.

What about chemistry?

Squad building in FIFA Mobile has a slightly different take on chemistry. Only certain players boost other players based on Team, League, and Country, and you are never punished for pairing together players with no chemistry! This creates even more exciting team building possibilities and will allow you to build squads that were never possible before.

Why no career mode?

Although we do not have a Career Mode, we have added a new Season Mode that gives players the ability to play out a Season schedule vs any of the 30+ Leagues in the game.

Which kind of controls are there?

There are many ways to control the on-pitch action, from Auto Play to Gestures to Classic Controls. We have a blog coming soon that will describe this creative control scheme in greater detail.

What is Attack Mode?

Attack mode is an exciting new game mode in FIFA Mobile. It is an asynchronous mode that pits your team against other user teams in a turn-based match. You take turns trying to score as many goals as possible in each half, with the on-pitch action focused entirely on Attacking. Every goal you score earns you fans, and the more fans you earn, the higher up the ranks you climb. We'll have more information to share in the coming weeks.

What are Leagues?

Leagues are our social environment. You can form your own league with your mates, or be recruited into an existing league. Once in a league, you can play against each other in friendlies and inter-league tournaments, complete cooperative achievements, gift each other packs, and then ultimately compete as a team vs other Leagues to become the best in the world! We think this is a great way to play with friends, meet other players and improve your skills. We'll have more information to share in the coming weeks.

What are Plans?

In FIFA Mobile, every item has value. All items can now go into Plans, which when completed, reward you with various items and trophies. Each plan has its own requirements to complete. We'll have more on Plans in the coming weeks.

How does Team Building Work?

With no Chemistry concerns, the goal in FIFA Mobile is to build the squad you want. We've made it easy by creating a squad building system based on positions. You fill up your squad with 27 players representing every possible position on the pitch. Then, based on the formation and tactic you choose, your squad will use the players best suited for that when you hit the pitch! We'll have more information to share in the coming weeks.

How often will you be updating the game with content?

We will have regular updates. These will vary, from new in-game challenges to new player items and plans. If something happens in the real world, we plan to quickly react to that.

How much do packs cost?

The price of packs will vary depending on the pack in question. We will release different packs throughout the season, each with different items.

What happens next August, will everything I've earned from now until they get removed?

Right now we are focusing on launching the new FIFA Mobile and will have more announcements throughout the year.

The graphics look really different in comparison to previous games, why?

Our decision to upgrade the gameplay engine last season was not particularly well received by our players. Although the graphics were beautiful, the game did not run on many devices, took up a huge amount of space on player’s devices that did run the game, and suffered performance issues during the on-pitch action.

For all those reasons, we decided to return to the same gameplay engine that powered our most popular FIFA mobile game ever - the FUT15 engine. We spent all year building on this foundation with AI improvements, adding G4 Star Heads, improving controls and much more. The result is a fantastic game engine that loads quickly, runs smoothly on devices as old as the iPhone 4s and Samsung S3, doesn't abuse your battery, and installs over the air at under 100MB.

Are player ratings the same as on Console?

Although they are very similar and based off the same authentic data provided by our internal experts, Player Ratings may differ slightly in FIFA Mobile in comparison to its console cousin, as the mobile game uses slightly different formulas in their calculations.

Is this game an evergreen title? Without a number attached it seems like this will just get seasonal updates.

We think fans of football are going to love this game. But we’ll be listening very closely to fan feedback to hear about what they love about the game and what needs improving. From there, we’ll determine the longer term plans for the game.
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Wiztek(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
From what am seeing it looks like the game is going to be like nba live that ea released earlier this year it's also online but doesn't eat data a lot although you'll need a good network
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why must it as always be online, i really hate online games, i just hope revdl will crack fifa games to be offline
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by awofe20(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2016
krozay:

FIFA MOBILE Q&A

When is the game available worldwide?

FIFA Mobile launches this Fall. We will announce a firm launch date at a later time.

Is there a soft launch? Which countries get the game first?

Yes, we will have a soft launch in a few weeks. The game will launch first in Canada, Portugal, Romania, Singapore and Sweden.

Can you talk about what's happening with FIFA 15 Soccer Ultimate Team (New Season) and FIFA 16 Soccer Ultimate Team Mobile? Can I still play them?

Older versions of the product are still live today, but we urge fans to give the new FIFA Mobile a try.

Will any of my content from FIFA 15 New Season or FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Mobile carry over?

As FIFA Mobile is a new experience, none of your content from our previous mobile games will carry over.
Are you planning any bonuses or returning gifts for users who move from one game to the other?

FIFA Mobile is a brand new experience, and we will not have any gifts for returning players from one game to the other.

Will my phone run the game?

We built FIFA Mobile to run on most mobile devices and the download size is less than 100MB. If your device can run iOS 8, Android 4.1 jb, or Windows 10 Mobile, then you should have no problems downloading and playing the game.

What about chemistry?

Squad building in FIFA Mobile has a slightly different take on chemistry. Only certain players boost other players based on Team, League, and Country, and you are never punished for pairing together players with no chemistry! This creates even more exciting team building possibilities and will allow you to build squads that were never possible before.

Why no career mode?

Although we do not have a Career Mode, we have added a new Season Mode that gives players the ability to play out a Season schedule vs any of the 30+ Leagues in the game.

Which kind of controls are there?

There are many ways to control the on-pitch action, from Auto Play to Gestures to Classic Controls. We have a blog coming soon that will describe this creative control scheme in greater detail.

What is Attack Mode?

Attack mode is an exciting new game mode in FIFA Mobile. It is an asynchronous mode that pits your team against other user teams in a turn-based match. You take turns trying to score as many goals as possible in each half, with the on-pitch action focused entirely on Attacking. Every goal you score earns you fans, and the more fans you earn, the higher up the ranks you climb. We'll have more information to share in the coming weeks.

What are Leagues?

Leagues are our social environment. You can form your own league with your mates, or be recruited into an existing league. Once in a league, you can play against each other in friendlies and inter-league tournaments, complete cooperative achievements, gift each other packs, and then ultimately compete as a team vs other Leagues to become the best in the world! We think this is a great way to play with friends, meet other players and improve your skills. We'll have more information to share in the coming weeks.

What are Plans?

In FIFA Mobile, every item has value. All items can now go into Plans, which when completed, reward you with various items and trophies. Each plan has its own requirements to complete. We'll have more on Plans in the coming weeks.

How does Team Building Work?

With no Chemistry concerns, the goal in FIFA Mobile is to build the squad you want. We've made it easy by creating a squad building system based on positions. You fill up your squad with 27 players representing every possible position on the pitch. Then, based on the formation and tactic you choose, your squad will use the players best suited for that when you hit the pitch! We'll have more information to share in the coming weeks.

How often will you be updating the game with content?

We will have regular updates. These will vary, from new in-game challenges to new player items and plans. If something happens in the real world, we plan to quickly react to that.

How much do packs cost?

The price of packs will vary depending on the pack in question. We will release different packs throughout the season, each with different items.

What happens next August, will everything I've earned from now until they get removed?

Right now we are focusing on launching the new FIFA Mobile and will have more announcements throughout the year.

The graphics look really different in comparison to previous games, why?

Our decision to upgrade the gameplay engine last season was not particularly well received by our players. Although the graphics were beautiful, the game did not run on many devices, took up a huge amount of space on player’s devices that did run the game, and suffered performance issues during the on-pitch action.

For all those reasons, we decided to return to the same gameplay engine that powered our most popular FIFA mobile game ever - the FUT15 engine. We spent all year building on this foundation with AI improvements, adding G4 Star Heads, improving controls and much more. The result is a fantastic game engine that loads quickly, runs smoothly on devices as old as the iPhone 4s and Samsung S3, doesn't abuse your battery, and installs over the air at under 100MB.

Are player ratings the same as on Console?

Although they are very similar and based off the same authentic data provided by our internal experts, Player Ratings may differ slightly in FIFA Mobile in comparison to its console cousin, as the mobile game uses slightly different formulas in their calculations.

Is this game an evergreen title? Without a number attached it seems like this will just get seasonal updates.

We think fans of football are going to love this game. But we’ll be listening very closely to fan feedback to hear about what they love about the game and what needs improving. From there, we’ll determine the longer term plans for the game.
Nice one
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Why must it as always be online, i really hate online games, i just hope revdl will crack fifa games to be offline
dis one can never be cracked and be made offline
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Famouson: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
krozay:
yes this is for real, at least better EA server with little or no disconnection.
Exactly my brother.. It's so frustrating abeg

1 Like

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Famouson:
Exactly my brother.. It's so frustrating abeg
especially with the compatibility issues and game optimization
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by awofe20(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2016
krozay:
especially with the compatibility issues and game optimization
Na true
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
awofe20:
Na true
let's wait till September
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
awofe20:
Na true
let's wait till ending of September
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Emmaway(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
krozay:
Hey Nlanders these are what u need to know about the upcoming soccer game from EA Sports Franchise for mobile users .it is going to be a lite version of the game but fully packed with better gameplay and improved and polished graphics for smartphone user to enjoy ,so these are what to expect from it.

An all-new football experience built for the mobile player featuring Attack Mode, daily live content, a fresh approach to squad building, and online leagues to compete against players worldwide.

Note:-The game is an online game, not too large in size it is between 100-200mb just like nba live mobile but packed with lots of features and should support many low end to high devices eg-samsung galaxy s3 or iPhone 4s etc(phones with these specs and above)

It will be available for both iOS and Android and the release date Should be on the fourth week of September
What about PES 2016? I can't afford playing FIFA on my low RAM device.

Link for PES, if available...
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Emmaway(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
krozay:
Hey Nlanders these are what u need to know about the upcoming soccer game from EA Sports Franchise for mobile users .it is going to be a lite version of the game but fully packed with better gameplay and improved and polished graphics for smartphone user to enjoy ,so these are what to expect from it.

An all-new football experience built for the mobile player featuring Attack Mode, daily live content, a fresh approach to squad building, and online leagues to compete against players worldwide.

Note:-The game is an online game, not too large in size it is between 100-200mb just like nba live mobile but packed with lots of features and should support many low end to high devices eg-samsung galaxy s3 or iPhone 4s etc(phones with these specs and above)

It will be available for both iOS and Android and the release date Should be on the fourth week of September
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Emmaway:
What about PES 2016? I can't afford playing FIFA on my low RAM device.

Link for PES, if available...
is it for PPSSPP
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Emmaway(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
krozay:
is it for PPSSPP
YES
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 28, 2016
Guys.. ..check this out! ....you can now pre-register for your FIFA mobile on play store and get notified once it's available for download cheesy

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
KillerFrost:
Guys.. ..check this out! ....you can now pre-register for your FIFA mobile on play store and get notified once it's available for download cheesy
yes u can pre-register the game so u can get updates or notification when it comes out
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by DahtDopeBoi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Quick question guys, can I flex this game on my iPod 5th generation without it lagging?
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2016
DahtDopeBoi:
Quick question guys, can I flex this game on my iPod 5th generation without it lagging?
if it is running iOS 8.0 it can play the game comfortably
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by DahtDopeBoi(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2016
krozay:
if it is running iOS 8.0 it can play the game comfortably
Thanks for your reply, it's actually on iOS 9.3.4
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
DahtDopeBoi:
Thanks for your reply, it's actually on iOS 9.3.4
OK u are good to go
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by jaiyejina(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
I've been playing fifa on ios and android since fifa 10, and I've never been this disappointed, I already hate this new fifa mobile and I've not played it.
Reasons:
-It's the same engine that was used to design fifa 14 and 15, after giving us a taste of Xbox engine and console quality in fifa 16.
- if u currently play NBA live you will agree that live events will almost frustrate you to want to buy ea cash to play, they make it a pay to enjoy/win game as much as possible. You could be winning and last minute of the game , your opponent will just get triple 3 points. Lobatan!.
- with this new app, update of game proper might not be as frequent I. E annually again, just server update from time to time. Meaning this engine might continue for some years.
My verdict:
A lot of loyal fifa 16 fans will not like the fifa mobile once it is released, they will definitely loose a lot of mobile gamers to first touch's dream league series coz of better graphics and updated game plays and engine. Except ofcourse they keep the fifa 16 servers alive. Meanwhile this is the time for Konami and gameloft to strike. By releasing games with similar engine to fifa 16 with offline tournaments.
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
jaiyejina:
I've been playing fifa on ios and android since fifa 10, and I've never been this disappointed, I already hate this new fifa mobile and I've not played it.
Reasons:
-It's the same engine that was used to design fifa 14 and 15, after giving us a taste of Xbox engine and console quality in fifa 16.
- if u currently play NBA live you will agree that live events will almost frustrate you to want to buy ea cash to play, they make it a pay to enjoy/win game as much as possible. You could be winning and last minute of the game , your opponent will just get triple 3 points. Lobatan!.
- with this new app, update of game proper might not be as frequent I. E annually again, just server update from time to time. Meaning this engine might continue for some years.
My verdict:
A lot of loyal fifa 16 fans will not like the fifa mobile once it is released, they will definitely loose a lot of mobile gamers to first touch's dream league series coz of better graphics and updated game plays and engine. Except ofcourse they keep the fifa 16 servers alive. Meanwhile this is the time for Konami and gameloft to strike. By releasing games with similar engine to fifa 16 with offline tournaments.

thanks for your contribution
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2016
Guys fifa mobile is out already on andropalace.net oh about to download right away grin

http://www.andropalace.net/fifa-mobile-soccer-android-apk/
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by teewhydope(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
dynamo007:
Guys fifa mobile is out already on andropalace.net oh about to download right away grin

http://www.andropalace.net/fifa-mobile-soccer-android-apk/

smh undecided undecided
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
teewhydope:

smh undecided undecided
grin grin grin cheesy
I don uninstall am already it didn't meet up to my expectation.....
Fifa 14 sef is far more better
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by jaiyejina(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
dynamo007:

grin grin grin cheesy

I don uninstall am already it didn't meet up to my expectation.....

Fifa 14 sef is far more better
are u serious? Was it offline?, I'm downloading it but don't wanna waste data oo
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
jaiyejina:
are u serious? Was it offline?, I'm downloading it but don't wanna waste data oo

It's not offline it's very similar to nba live...... I was disappointed is an understatement It has d fifa 1 graphics d kits is just d difference kuz it's the latest kit's that's there...... My own verdict : Fifa 14 is far better

You can try it out tho grin
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by jaiyejina(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
dynamo007:

It's not offline it's very similar to nba live...... I was disappointed is an understatement It has d fifa 1 graphics d kits is just d difference kuz it's the latest kit's that's there...... My own verdict : Fifa 14 is far better

funny... I just installed it, I thought they will learn from previews they got after that game play release, if they wanna retain their fans they better keep fifa 16 servers Alive till they make a reasonable substitute, as for me I resumed dream league 2016 after viewing the game play 2 weeks ago
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
dynamo007:

....I clicked the link...it showed the download link and when I clicked on it....i
Lo and behold it was an apk file of 5.4mb.....bro can u come here with proofs/screenshots that you actually downloaded the FIFA mobile?...because i believe FIFA mobile is expected to be out by the end of the month and I wonder Hw the aforementioned website got the apk file when it hasn't even been launched yet and not available for download on playstore.....Do well to clarify...tanchu
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
jaiyejina:
bro ....did u succeed in downloading it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo / Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? / 3 Ways To Manage Your Smartphone Storage Space Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.