Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) (53043 Views)

Deaf Man Builds Locally Made Tipper Truck In Anambra (Photos) / Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by segun400: 3:00am On Aug 17, 2016
The young boy, Mr. Ukoma Michael hails from Ideato north, L.G.A in Imo state but resides in Aba with his parents.

He built a handmade fan using wire meshes which can be powered with a battery. I hear the fan can last for 19 hours if well charged.

He already has his fans package in cartons for sale. .

Ukoma says his vision is to have a company of his own that will specialize in producing fan and aircraft.

Below are some of Ukoma's inventions.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/17/photos-young-nigerian-boy-builds-standing-fan-using-wires-without-electricity/

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by segun400: 3:00am On Aug 17, 2016
more

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by HungerBAD: 3:13am On Aug 17, 2016
God bless the works of his hands.

This boy will go far.

With the right support,proper materials and machinery,good encouragement with the right education,we will start hearing his name for all the right reasons soon.

I am Proud to be from Imo State.
Proudly Nekede.

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by Femolacaster(m): 3:14am On Aug 17, 2016
brilliant guy!

16 Likes

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by speaktome(m): 3:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Am not supprised because

I know he must be from the 5%!!

Achieving beyond borders!!

Proudly 5%!!!

#MySignatureMyBusiness#

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by Femolacaster(m): 3:26am On Aug 17, 2016
I like good creativity. Kudos to him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by Khd95(m): 3:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Named checked

Identity comfirmed

Verdict:he is an ipob,they never seem to disappointment technologically and scientifically.

Given the current weatherand electrical situation in ogbomosho,akure,ekiti,ife...I suggest afonjas should patronize him,and accept the fact that Igbos are better than them in this aspect grin grin

Live from NCA headquarters,abuja

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Igbos and craftsmanship are like 5 and 6.

I promise you...Afonja will arrive shortly with their hate, envy and anger. They are watching this thread now and simmering in anger.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 4:08am On Aug 17, 2016
There is nothing innovative here tho

Let's stop celebrating rubbish, igbos are good in technology but not this, go to PRODA or siedi in enugu that's were u see igbo engineering not this rubbish

Mind u I am igbo too

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 4:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Nice innovation but who go buy goods without warranty?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by Amberon11: 4:21am On Aug 17, 2016
What's not innovative about a teenager building a hand fan that can last for 15 hours if fully charged? This fan is suitable for the Nigerian clime. If China did it, you'd have appreciated it more.

Can you even draw a fan?? undecided
mrvitalis:
There is nothing innovative here tho

Let's stop celebrating rubbish, igbos are good in technology but not this, go to PRODA or siedi in enugu that's were u see igbo engineering not this rubbish

Mind u I am igbo too

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 17, 2016
This is one of the reasons why the igbos won't get any biafra. We need their technological know how to build a better and prosperous one Nigeria. The yoruba's are sophisticated and far ahead in academics and politics while the Igbo's knowledge of business and technology is second to none. The only constraint here is the north but we have to keep tolerating them cos the British handed over power to them and they are born to rule Nigeria. Biafra will never come. One nigeria we shall remain. sad

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 4:29am On Aug 17, 2016
Amberon11:
What's not innovative about a teenager building a hand fan that can last for 15 hours if fully charged? This fan is suitable for the Nigerian clime. If China did it, you'd have appreciated it more.

Can you even draw a fan?? undecided
First of all what is innovation??
This technology is already in place,
the duration is only a function of the given battery

What has this added to engineering??

Lol those he even know what angle to tilt the fan?? Or u thing those angles are just chosen??

No wonder Nigerians value practicals over theory

Check the meaning of innovation and tell me if this is innovative

Mind u am a mechanical Engineer And this is my feild

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 17, 2016
mrvitalis:
[s]There is nothing innovative here tho

Mind u I am igbo too[/s]

Afonja and envy of Igbos...SMH

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:32am On Aug 17, 2016
"Without electricity" yet with a battery

How these bloggers dey reason sef?? Na wa oo!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by moneybag100: 4:42am On Aug 17, 2016
speaktome:
Am not supprised because
I know he must be from the 5%!!

Achieving beyond borders!!

Proudly 5%!!!

#MySignatureMyBusiness#
Stop all this 5% crap on every thread, Its getting boring and obsolete.
Kudos to the boy.

6 Likes

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2016
smiley
Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by Harvard13(m): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2016
segun400:
The young boy, Mr. Ukoma Michael hails from Ideato north, L.G.A in Imo state but resides in Aba with his parents.

He built a handmade fan using wire meshes which can be powered with a battery. I hear the fan can be last for 19 hours if well charged.

He already has his fans package in cartons for sale. .

Ukoma says his vision is to have a company of his own that will specialize in producing fan and aircraft.

Below are some of Ukoma's inventions.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/17/photos-young-nigerian-boy-builds-standing-fan-using-wires-without-electricity/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

i just came to check name oh.
ndigbo repping since time immemorial

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Nwa amuru amu.Nwa owuwa anyanwu.nwa afo Igbo ji eme. proudly 5%

23 Likes

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
This is one of the reasons why the igbos won't get any biafra. We need their technological know how to build a better and prosperous one Nigeria. The yoruba's are sophisticated and far ahead in academics and politics while the Igbo's knowledge of business and technology is second to none. The only constraint here is the north but we have to keep tolerating them cos the British handed over power to them and they are born to rule Nigeria. Biafra will never come. One nigeria we shall remain. sad
Yoruba ahead in academics
Son you got jokes hahahaha

As for other rubbish you vomited oga eme gi vam na anya

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2016
God bless you bro
Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Next thing somebody will say the Federal Government should sponsor him.. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by AfroKnight: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
What kind of olodo blogger is this?

The fan uses batteries but not electricity? Chai! Bloggers o.

Kudos young man. May your talents bring you all you desire.

5 Likes

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Igbo kwenu grin

3 Likes

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by abdulskulboy(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
wow, bilgate should sign this young guy, he can make him the richest even in the heaven.
Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by N0nnyking(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
#ProudlyIgbo !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless the works of his hands.

This boy will go far.

With the right support,proper materials and machinery,good encouragement with the right education,we will start hearing his name for all the right reasons soon.

I am Proud to be from Imo State.
Proudly Nekede.
oboi you from Nekede?? see this man oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile the sun will always rise from the EAST

ACTING P.A TO THE PRESIDENT (NCAN)
IYANA IPAJA

NAME HAS BEEN GLADLY RECORDED FOR HISTORY PURPOSE grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by dermmy(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Igbo ppl and invention. Talents are wasting in this country. He needs support. But wait na pilgrimage naija dey support sef shame. May the lord help you bro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Olu20090:
Igbos and craftsmanship are like 5 and 6.

I promise you...Afonja will arrive shortly with their hate, envy and anger. They are watching this thread now and simmering in anger.
u meant Afonja your nightmare [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) by handysuzy(f): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Civet Killed In Ogun Bush In Osere Matogun / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.