Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) (38836 Views)

22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos / Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by HungerBAD: 5:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Olaleye Aluko

Six suspected burglars have been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command in the Ikoyi area of the state.

Our correspondent learnt that the suspects were sharing their loot when they were arrested by police operatives.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the men, identified as Friday Eze, Stanley Ejiofor, Femi Miracle, Raphael Ijoha, Emmanuel Omojuwa and Daniel Thomas, were arrested by men of the Ikoyi Police Division on Tuesday, August 9.

The police said the gang, which was notorious for breaking into houses and stealing valuables, had other members who escaped arrest.

Our correspondent learnt that around 10pm, the gang members allegedly burgled some houses on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, and drove away in a car to a junction in the area to share the loot.

A source said operatives, who were on patrol, observed the suspects sharing the stolen items in the car and arrested them.

He said, “They are notorious in the Ikoyi area for burglary. They don’t rob to avoid raising suspicion. They only wait for their target houses to be deserted before they strike.

“We were on a ‘stop-and-search’ in the area when we observed them sharing some goods inside a car around 10pm. When we arrested them and searched the car, we found four laptops, three purses, 13 mobile phones and four iPads. They confessed that they were returning from an operation. The six of them have been transferred to the Special Anti-Robery Squad, Ikeja.”

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Eze, a father of two, said he went into burglary to make ends meet.

He said, “It was frustration that drove me into burglary. The situation was very critical for me and my family. I have a wife and two kids to cater to. I am not the gang leader. A friend brought all these men for the operation. We stole several laptops. I took two laptops and two iPads. I have gone for only two operations.

“I was formerly living in Lekki with my family. But when things became difficult, my in-laws took my wife and children to Ikorodu. I am the firstborn of my parents. My sisters have been sent out of school and I have to fund their studies.”

Another suspect, Thomas, said, “Friday (Eze) introduced me to the gang. We are friends. I do not rob; I only burgle houses. It was hard times that led me to this.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said the suspects would be charged to court at the end of investigation.

“Members of the public should continue to cooperate with the police in tackling crimes in Lagos State. The suspects will be arraigned in court at the end of investigation,” he said.

http://punchng.com/six-man-gang-nabbed-ikoyi-sharing-loot/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by youngest85(m): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2016
E no matter onor tagbe gba, all we need is pounds and dollars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2016
The devil only used them, but did not allow them to eat the fruit of their wickedness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by Howmon: 6:06am On Aug 17, 2016
NCAN fully represented. Everybody follow join body

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by ArcFresky(m): 6:10am On Aug 17, 2016
6 mature men. That can go to the farm and make money...

Nigerians are beyond me. Cities are hard, but no one want to go to the towns for agriculture. Instead you stay and steal and suffer and shame your families.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by kbams241: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2016
*checks name, shakes my head for dem* NCAN director was here. Ipods nevaa disappoint in d tym of nid. Dis kinda news can so give ecstasy!!

18 Likes

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by ijustdey: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
cc lalasticlala.....
Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by herzern(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Friday Eze
Stanley Ejiofor
Femi Miracle
Raphael Ijoha,
Emmanuel Omojuwa
Daniel Thomas

NCAN....Oyo State chapter chairman......

Lol.....Femi Miracle and Emmanuel Omojuwa are mixed blood......they aren't part of us.....

As for the rest!.....do I still need to spill it out?? grin grin

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by herzern(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
cool
Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by vizkiz: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
You stole items in an area then you shared the loot in a Car not too far from the area you terrorized? How dumb can one be? grin

These ones are not thieves but dummies with am evil mind. Annoying thing is they will start cooking up fake stories in order to be pitied undecided

If you want to be a Thief go and watch OCEAN ELEVEN then learn how it's done. Thiefology 101 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by slyopez(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Quota System and Federal Character fulfilled and respected. Name checkers ntorr undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by holluwai(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
No need for evidence. It's right there. Lol

1 Like

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by Flashh: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Stealing another man's property isn't an option for survival.

6 Likes

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by seenter84: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fake names

1 Like

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by AlphaCentauri: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
why these ipad yoofs bringing crime to lagos na ?

9 Likes

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
"I do not rob; I only burgle houses." shocked

Okay o.
Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by spartoo: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
kbams241:
*checks name, shakes my head for dem* NCAN director was here. Ipods nevaa disappoint in d tym of nid. Dis kinda news can so give ecstasy!!

ipods never disappoint but the long heads seem to be catching up

5 Likes

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by sn019051: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
E no matter onor tagbe gba, all we need is pounds and dollars

See comment, this is another shameless harmed robber on naira land platform. This person should be traced.

2 Likes

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
kbams241:
check am again. na collabom between ipob and sofisticated

6 Likes

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by TallPck1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Their cup don full.
Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by BE811APP: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Name checkers Food don land..

Meanwhile...Sorry for them!!!
Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by 4ward(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
heyah .seee ooo devil don help them
Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by solid3(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
T
Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
over to you guys!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by Olasco93: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
And they would always blame the Heconomy.

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by brostheo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
hahahaha caught in the act,but man must survive. Trust Nigeria police,some of those supposedly recover loot would so go missing.Nor be 9ja we day?
Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by dreamworld: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin
Go back to oshogbo, dem no gree,
Na yor.. ... Leave me make i talk am grin

4 Likes

Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by slex(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
You don't rob but you burgle is like saying I don't sleep I only close my eyes.
Re: Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol point of breakthru.They tasted the soup on the long spoon and it tasted sweet at first but it burt their tongues.In Secndary school we call it " onjana " .

If 6 people dug gutter,wells,foundation for 3 months they should gather enough money to open a beting centre or video games shop.

The problem is lucifer keeps deluding people to thinking they cant be caught,they are invincible until they are caught pants down..I hope they repent in jail.I dont need another soul in hell good or bad,it doesn't delight me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Herdsmen Killed In Anambra, 2 Community Leaders Detained / Nigerian Couple Caught With Heroine, Cocaine and drug money in india / Lagos And Abuja Had The Highest Crime Rates In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.