Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month (5539 Views)

Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching / Jamaican Trip:pls Advice / Canada Work Permit Visa Six Month Above enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by OAM4J: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2009
My naija brother is @ it again!

KINGSTON, Jamaica, CMC - A Nigerian man, who is said to have married three Jamaican women over a six-month period, remains in lawful custody following his appearance in a corporate area court on Thursday.

Shadrach Momah, who is facing bigamy charges, submitted divorce certificates to the court and argued that he was being wrongfully accused since t[b]he laws of his homeland allow for a divorce to be settled in a matter of weeks.[/b]
Momah was charged in March after members of the Fraud Squad and Immigration Department raided his offices and seized documents which showed that he had married three Jamaican women between July and December last year.

He reportedly took one of the women to Nigeria where they got married.

He has been remanded until June 11 to give police time to check with the Nigerian authorities on the divorce process in that country.

Momah, a former United States-based insurance agent, is also accused of preying on women in the US northwest for nearly a decade. He was deported to Nigeria in 1999 after he was arrested in the US.

It is not known when or how he entered Jamaica.

http://www.dominicanewsonline.com/all_news/caribbean/6074.html
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by OAM4J: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2009
[center]Nigerian accused of multiple marriages[/center]

The Fraud Squad arrested a Nigerian man last week, accused of marrying three Jamaican women over a six-month period last year.

Shadrach Momah was arrested during an operation carried out by Fraud Squad detectives and officers from the immigration department.

Momah was reportedly suspected to be involved in a passport racket.

The police say they raided an office occupied by Momah on Ripon Road in St Andrew. While going through some documents, it was discovered that he had married three Jamaican women between last July and December.

One of the women was reportedly taken to Nigeria where they got married.

Investigators say documents were seized which show that Momah has been to a number of countries and has married numerous women.

Momah was then charged with bigamy and appeared in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court on Wednesday. He was remanded.

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20090313/news/news7.html
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by OAM4J: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2009
Its people like Shadrach Momah that allow embassies and foreign immigrations to maltreat and harass us every time they see us carry Nigerian Passport.

Haba! 3 women in six months! Imagine him telling the immigration that in Nigeria you can receive 2 or 3 divorces in six months. Am sure those divorce papers must have been issued at “Oluwole” magistrate Court.
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by danieljimoh(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2009
'oluwole magistrate court'?
Lwkmd
Laugh
Want
Kill
Me
Die
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
LMAO! African men are SMOOTHE. Thats why we "Jamos" fall for it EVERY TIME. Wow talk about a 'Player' he not only sneaked into Jamaica but manged to sneak into the pants hearts of 3 Jamo women. LOL!
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2010
Another joke of a thread.
The man must have thought, he was in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by Pittbaby(f): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2010
ROFLMAO!!

Highlight of my day so far grin
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
^^ Lol
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 09, 2010

LMAO!!!!

I had to come back to this thread! LOL!
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by saintbajar(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2010
ROFLMAO.

OAM4J:

THE BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by Abeeku12: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2011
Don1176:

I was also married this guy. He told me his name is Dr. Samuel Okafor. By the time I found out his true identify, he had stolen all my money. I told him I was going to expose him on the internet. I still have all his contact information. I have uploaded photos of him. This guy needs to be exposed. He can only continue this kind of behavior if his identity remains a secret. Someone needs to put a stop to it.

Im sorry to say this, but u must be really ugly to get played like that

i feel sorry for you
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by claremont(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2011
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by justwise(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2011
Abeeku12:

Im sorry to say this, but u must be really ugly to get played like that

i feel sorry for you

What a moronic comment!
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by justwise(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2011
Don1176:

Other women that this guy has married and conned have posted information on him. They have posted info of him on Facebook, Twitter, Wayne, Hi5, all over and have also uploaded photos of him.

Post his pictures and details everywhere. Look for all the names he has used and post them here.

Don't give up, it will save other women from being a victim as well.
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by Abeeku12: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2011
justwise:

What a moronic comment!

whats moronic is her confessing to being played by that ugly ass creature,
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by justwise(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2011
Abeeku12:

whats moronic is her confessing to being played by that ugly Bottom creature,

Falling inlove with ugly person is not a crime, she wasn't complaining about his looks, she is complaining about him been a thief .

Stop thinking with ur hairy backside.
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by hannydarl(f): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2011
justwise:

Falling inlove with ugly person is not a crime, she wasn't complaining about his looks, she is complaining about him been a thief .

Stop thinking with your hairy backside.

@ justwise Thank you o. I dont know how some people think. a person talks about being played and then another insults her for falling in love in the first place. well, its usually nothing until it happens to you.
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
hannydarl:

@ justwise Thank you o. I dont know how some people think. a person talks about being played and then another insults her for falling in love in the first place. well, its usually nothing until it happens to you.

Exactly!!!!
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by imperiouxx(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
Don1176:

I was also married this guy. He told me his name is Dr. Samuel Okafor. By the time I found out his true identify, he had stolen all my money. I told him I was going to expose him on the internet. I still have all his contact information. I have uploaded photos of him. This guy needs to be exposed. He can only continue this kind of behavior if his identity remains a secret. Someone needs to put a stop to it.

Did you guys see what i'm seening? Don1176 is a male (who goes everywhere, marrying women all over -- check his profile) and he once married by Dr. Samuel Okafor who stole her money shocked shocked shocked arrant nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by justwise(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
imperiouxx:

Did you guys see what i'm seening? Don1176 is a male (who goes everywhere marring women -- check his profile) and he once married Dr. Samuel Okafor who stole her money shocked shocked shocked arrant nonsense.

Could he be G[i]a[/i]y?
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by imperiouxx(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
Don1176:

Other women that this guy has married and conned have posted information on him. They have posted info of him on Facebook, Twitter, Wayne, Hi5, all over and have also uploaded photos of him.

He is not, only trying to fool myself.
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by oncolor: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2011
Dude is probably a nutcase
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 24, 2011
Its really bizarre what some people choose to do with their life
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by paris10: 3:00am On Jan 23, 2012
It is me or that this guy's name doesn't sound Nigerian, except ofcourse 'Okafor'. Where does he get Shadrach Momah from?

Not sounding tribalistic, he looks Igbo. He is Igbo. But he is Nigerian wink
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by eghost247(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2012
9ja
Re: Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month by UKBobo(m): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2012
He needs to be exposed, debunked and his photo widely circulated.

He will get a haircut on leaving prison, move country and then start again, hopefully in Afghanistan.

(1) (Reply)

Kuwait Visa Requirement / Lagos To Benin City By Road / YANKARI, Nigeria's Most Popular National Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.