Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS (38691 Views)

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / Governor Obiano & His Wife Cruise In Keke In Awka As Crowd Hail Them(pics,video) / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by dainformant(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2016
Some Nigerian soldiers who were recently sent on a special mission against Boko Haram insurgents at Nigeria-Cameroon border have returned home stronger than before and in one piece... The soldiers appeared to have enjoyed their stay in the region judging from the fact that even a giant elephant recognized them as special forces while playing with it by "bowing down to them"...

Sources; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/giant-elephant-recognizes-nigerian.html

7 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by dainformant(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2016
even elephant sef dey respect

30 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2016
dats good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by decatalyst(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2016
You think say nah only in Nigeria dey get family?

Even across the border, they have "families" like this grin grin

Feeling the work of Alfa najeem! grin grin

Bike man, I beg carry comot from this place before their hand go catch me ooo lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by ChappyChase: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2016
And why is the elephant still alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2016
wetin u want make e happen...animal terrorist..lol
ChappyChase:

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by kbams241: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Dat elephant luks injured to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by iamblisz(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Op why you dey lie like this, look carefully and you will see that the elephant is inside its own terrain (permit me) and the soldiers were feeding the elephant that was why it came close to the fence to feed, if am very correct I think that is Maiduguri zoo, I have been there once, and that elephant is not giant,
Lastly , why did you crop the picture?, I guess you did it so that people will not know that the elephant is inside its own fence.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by ChappyChase: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
wetin u want make e happen...animal terrorist..lol
Bro you talk as if you no be nigerian..... We both know we no get respect for wild life.....

3 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by adexlamex(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2016
probably the elephant fell and cant get up

4 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by kettykin: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2016
The deception continues

an elephant that fell inside a drainage channel is bowing down to the military

6 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by IstandWitBuhari: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2016
This pure photo shop. The op is lie muhammad's brother

9 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by eleojo23: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2016
ChappyChase:

You too like pepper soup.
You wan use am make 'elephant pepper soup'. grin

5 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by NextGovernor(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Where is the forest?
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2016
There are elephants in Natural habitats in Nigeria?

With the number of Barbaric killings I see on FP, I could have sworn they would be extinct in the "Giant of Africa".
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by veekid(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2016
angry
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Giant Elephant grin and a military officer surrounded by some northerners...this must be some sort of festival

3 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Jediel1(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Op ur mentality need serious scan angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by eleojo23: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Respect indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Wow so nigs still hv some wide life left.... Just pray they don't kill it oo
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Adonis3: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2016
the elephant sef sabi say if him no do normal

E fit be say na him dey go use do soup take congratulate the soldiers them

#Adonis3HasSpoken

1 Like

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by tdayof(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2016
always gallant
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by kadas01(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2016
The truth about this is that the Elephant "recognises" the "good work and selfless sacrifice" carried out by these "gallant warriors"!

GOD ALMIGHTY bless them all!
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by pippimp(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2016
iamblisz:
Op why you dey lie like this, look carefully and you will see that the elephant is inside its own terrain (permit me) and the soldiers were feeding the elephant that was why it came close to the fence to feed, if am very correct I think that is Maiduguri zoo, I have been there once, and that elephant is not giant,
Lastly , why did you crop the picture?, I guess you did it so that people will not know that the elephant is inside its own fence.

You are wasting you time trying to explain something to an average Nigerian using logic. The occult is the only way to explain anything to Nigerians. If is not supernatural it won't make sense to them.

7 Likes

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Rhotiz: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Respek

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by sunnyside16(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Nigerian military men always looking smart unlike the other ones......*if you say police, na you know*

1 Like

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by WhatOnEarth: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Correct. 3 gboza for u

1 Like

Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by frozenSun(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2016
ahh

sure say dem no use bullet humble that elephant.?
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by Pavore9: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Surprised seeing an elephant alive there with our addiction to pepper soup! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS by henry1245: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2016
lol..really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Doctored Videos Used To Propagate False Claims / Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.