Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1046 Views)

Volunteer Job Needed In Your Company. / Ushering Job Needed / Customercare Job Needed URGENTLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by oweniwe(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: . by oweniwe(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2016
smiley
Re: . by oweniwe(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
smiley
Re: . by oweniwe(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2016
Good morning, I am available smiley
Re: . by Chuksemi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
I am offering nothing but encouragement. I kind of identify with what this feels like. Just don't give up yet. This is a phase that would pass no matter how long it takes. It is definite.

Wouldn't be too bad if you start something small though. You've probably thought about that. Let the deity you believe in guide you.
Re: . by oweniwe(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
@ Chuksemi.

Thanks very much sir. smiley
Re: . by ideology(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
oweniwe:
Where do I even start from.... cry

Please refer to my memoir posted on nairaland here...

https://www.nairaland.com/2981751/memoirs-job-hunter

The little data entry work I have been managing... The office has been closed due to Buharinomics.... The company had been out of contract since after the elections.... They finally succumbed to the times and ordered the branch closed.

So since June, I've been home firing applications here and there....ended the same way as the other ones.... "Its marketing job/well call you later"... Hmmm

I tried taking on writing jobs but it's complicated... Though the jobs are available, power situation in town is very erratic...BEDC domian.... And after using my money to run gen/buy data to source articles/PDFs online, when it's time to get paid, it's one story after the other of they send N200 card pin for a 1,500 word article that cost me about N500 (fuel/data) to produce... angry angry grin angry grin

I can't try foreign writing sites... Upwork, fiverr cos of power issues .... sad

Then my laptop fell and screen broke last Saturday...!!!... shocked shocked :O

Wetin man go do now? If I get another screen @ N15,000 ... I surely wouldn't have money to run writing jobs anymore... How can one be spending N500 on top of N200-N300 articles? embarassed embarassed tongue

So I have decided to park bus and find something concrete to keep me busy for meantime... I hate being idle...

About me: I am a graduate of Intelligence & Security Studies... If you wonder why I haven't joined the armed forces, it's cos I have some heading loss & foot drop... same reason why I get turned away even after scaling tests and interviews.

Skill wise, I'm good with Microsoft office, excellent in online research and very good at writing. If you'll like to see my works, they're on my blog : stephenoweniwe.wordpress.

Location wise, I often shuttle between Lagos, Delta and Enugu to run my hustles.

So dear nairalanders, if you can help a brother with a job, I'll be happy. I can be reached through my mobile number on WhatsApp 08104447220, by SMS, or PM me... My Cv is available on request

Cheers cheesy
what exactly do you want? also professionally never write a 500 words article for less than a thousand naira.

****Modified***

I just visited your blog, and if you wrote all those content by yourself, and you are still looking for jobs then you deserved to be punished, as 24 strokes

You need self-branding, you can be your own boss.

If you want to still work for , then you will need few extra skills and information

Kindly send me pm
Re: . by oweniwe(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: . by Aremu01(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Do you have a laptop with good Internet connection. And constant light Then send me a mail Palmer.whitey@gmail.com
Re: . by oweniwe(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks

smiley

(1) (Reply)

ICT Instructor Vacancy Apply!!! ( ₦150 000 - ₦200 000 Per Month) / Jobs/vacancies / Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNL) Job Vacancies, November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.