Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria (5104 Views)

PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman / Why I Visited Obasanjo - Ali-Modu Sheriff (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (2) (3) (4)

Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by PapaBaby: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Just saw this on Twitter mins ago.

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by Ginaz(f): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by IllegalMoney: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2016

Thunder fire Ali Modu Sheriff , Buhari and Justice Abang Okon

He can run but can't hide.

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2016
PDP SHALL RETURN AND LIKES OF SHERIF WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THEIR EVIL AFFILIATION WITH APC AMD THE afonjas union.

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by Mikehell(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Why the fleeing??
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by petrov10: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
hahahahahahah there is fir on the mountain

Sheriff run run run run fool

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by andyboi4real(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2016
ONLY THE WICKED IN HEART RUN WHEN NOT BEING PURSUED

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by living2013(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Enemies of our Democracy shall have no peace.
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by olawalepopoola: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2016
See the title of the blogger "Wailer". We know dem be PDP agent. Picture of him travelling or we don believe

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by omaiyale: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2016
IllegalMoney:

Thunder fire Ali Modu Sheriff , Buhari and Justice Abang Okon

He can run but can't hide.
Until thunder strike Illegal money it can't do shit to Buhari

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by anyimontana(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Wetin dey flee am na?e for stay
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by IllegalMoney: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2016
omaiyale:
Until thunder strike Illegal money it can't do shit to Buhari

Zombie

E pain am well well

Oya take go n die

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by nelcliff(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2016
If this news is true then I will now believe he was working for APC to disorganized PDP like I heard sometimes ago.

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by orunto27: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Trace his steps. He is renegotiating with ISWA.
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by shyling(f): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
stop ethnicity or tribalism...it is our collective duty to deepen our democratic space and only one tribe cannot do it, politics is a game of number bro, we must work together or fail together, change of government is only a starting point we need to wield that power again come 2019 if need be and clamour for a restructured Nigeria away from this feeding bottle arrangement. #peace

masterpower:
PDP SHALL RETURN AND LIKES OF SHERIF WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THEIR EVIL AFFILIATION WITH APC AMD THE afonjas union.

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by afanide: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
What kind of Source is that
Wailers?

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by Ayoemrys(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
some people no get sense atall,den go just day comment on fake news without thinking,why would he flee?

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by Fidelismaria: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
I reserve my comment
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by abumeinben(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
can someone fill me in?

why the flee....been off the radar
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by Koleman(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ayoemrys:
some people no get sense atall,den go just day comment on fake news without thinking,why would he flee?
i just taya. The same pple are saying he is working for Apc. Now i wonder how somebody who has federal might behind him would run away from ordinary chickens? Makes no sense. And people are actually making comments? I can't believe this. Truly truly nairaland has been taken over by children. Haba! Haba!

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by Ayoemrys(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Koleman:
i just taya. The same pple are saying he is working for Apc. Now i wonder how somebody who has federal might behind him would run away from ordinary chickens? Makes no sense. And people are actually making comments? I can't believe this. Truly truly nairaland has been taken over by children. Haba! Haba!
no mind dem bunch of fools,and some nairaland mod deserve to b flog,dy no sabi work

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by egift(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
After Sheriff broke their noses today, the Wailers are here mouthing off.

How can a man the won victory today run. Maka Why?
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by 500samuel(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by Judolisco(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fp material if d source dey confirm
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is to the "Delta state environmental protection agency" in particular and all other related bodies. Please for the sake of the generation yet unborn, lands owners and investors or would be investor(s) in the twin towns of ORUWHORUN and ARAGBA in Udu LGA of delta state, We call on all relevant authorities to check the activities of sand dredgers, whose operations are causing serious havoc and untold environmental hardship to residents and visitors alike. A visit to some of their numerous sites in the company of my business partners while searching for lands to locate/site our factory leaves everyone in the team/entourage awed and speechless, seeing the vast level of wanton destruction and environmental degradation perpetuated by just some few elements who are supposed to be sons of the soil and their collaborators.
An on-the-site findings reveals that they (dredgers) neither carried out any form of Enviromental Impact Assesment EIA nor care about the effect of their activities on the surrounding houses, some of which are at the verge of collapsing. Also none of them (dredging operator or businessmen) have any form of landed property or investment within the vicinity of their nefarious operation.
As a Nigerian and a deltan, I believe it is everyone's responsibility to watch out for our neighbors, neighborhood and the Enviroment. Hence my using this wonderful forum. I promised some of the residents I spoke with that I will revisit the sites and also help them pass their plea to the relevant authorities through wherever legal means possible. Please Nairalander help repost this until justice is done. Thanks
Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by NameChecker: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
To the Twitter Handler of this news

Re: Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
He fled to where ?

Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS / Enugu: APC Assembly Candidates Disown Call For Polls Postponement / Ekiti Assembly Passes Board Of Internal Revenue Bill