Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Vote For Tamara On Naija Sings - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Vote For Tamara On Naija Sings (1635 Views)

Amazing!!! White Girl Sings Igbo Gospel Without An Accent / Maheeda Who Sings Gospel Music Goes Nude On Video Shoot. / Which Nigerian Musician Sings Love Song Best. P-square, 2face Or Banky W? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Tamara On Naija Sings by care4mee: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2009
Why do reality tv shows have to be won by 2nd best or just because a contestant has a large fan base? Yeah! that's what it has been over the years, case in point, American Idol! In Naija Sings, TAMARA has the best vocals, has been the most consistent and she's got huge talent. Let's vote for her, let
s make this contest better than American Idol by making sure the best person wins. To vote for TAMARA, text letter N to 33350. You can also vote on mnetafrica.com/naijasings.

Pls note the I'm not related to Tamara in any way, don't know her and she doesn't even know I'm running this campaign for her. I just want to see the best person win - TAMARA!

Re: Vote For Tamara On Naija Sings by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
Sign, sealed and delivered. I was thrown off when riola was asked to leave. Tamara has what it takes and she is very collected wt no pride. Pls vote for her.
Re: Vote For Tamara On Naija Sings by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2012

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Monalisa Chinda And Her Child. / Funny South African Advert About Nigerians & Co / 13yrs Old Girl Deliver Triplets, As Babies Father, 61, Is On The Run (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.