Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,323 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 (35356 Views)

African Union Youth Volunteer Corps Graduate AU Volunteers Recruitment - 9th Bat / Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / Delay Of Payment And Posting Of Lagos Npower Volunteer Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Teebanks14: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Good Morning Fam,
Please I need workforce ability test e-book, any assistance would b highly appreciated.
Email: t.banks4bliss@yahoo.com.
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by chccho(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Teebanks14:
Good Morning Fam,
Please I need workforce ability test e-book, any assistance would b highly appreciated.
Email: t.banks4bliss@yahoo.com.
Mods pls can u remove this post,the guy is derailing this thread
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by eMidas: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jefa4real:

Sorry about that. If only I checked on the he thread earlier I should have informed you. Next time, try sending a personal message to anyone you feel could help you with the information you need.
Click on the person's profile and send an email to him or her.

I didn't post mine. What's the essence of posting the application?
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Jefa4real: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
eMidas:

I didn't post mine. What's the essence of posting the application?
Please shed more light. I don't understand what you mean.
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
McNelson:
Will like to ask...is that u guys didn't upload any of this document during ur application including ur motivational statement and questions?

Abii ooo me too i was gonna ask same question too cos i uploaded all required documents o....
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by eMidas: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jefa4real:

Please shed more light. I don't understand what you mean.

There are buttons - Post, Activate and Submit. I only did the last two. What about you?
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by WhyNa: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2016
eMidas:

There are buttons - Post, Activate and Submit. I only did the last two. What about you?

Thought it was just me
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by eMidas: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2016
WhyNa:

Thought it was just me

I activated and then submitted. I didn't post. What does posting do on the application?
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by WhyNa: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2016
eMidas:

I activated and then submitted. I didn't post. What does posting do on the application?

Omo I don't know. I only posted and activated
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by eMidas: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by McNelson(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2016
The interesting thing about it is that....you can still edit, activate and post. But, you cannot submit coz the application has closed
WhyNa:

Thought it was just me
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by eMidas: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by teecuzy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
McNelson:
The interesting thing about it is that....you can still edit, activate and post. But, you cannot submit coz the application has closed

Has anyone gotten a mail from AU-VYC team telling them about next stage?
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
For more information and timely updates on AU-YVC recruitment process, drop your WhatsApp number here or send a WhatsApp message tag 'AU-YVC 2016' to be added to the WhatsApp group.

NB: No call, WhatsApp messages only please
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
teecuzy:

Am still waiting patiently cos my suru must lere in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by chccho(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
teecuzy:

Have u been following this thread from the beginning?Cos if u have u would have gotten the answer to this question
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by chccho(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
idrisojoko:
For more information and timely updates on AU-YVC recruitment process, drop your WhatsApp number here or send a WhatsApp message tag 'AU-YVC 2016' to be added to the WhatsApp group.

NB: No call, WhatsApp messages only please
Why create a whatsapp group when this thread was created to discuss about the AU YVC? I don't think it's appropriate for u to do that
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
@chccho. I don't know what you mean by saying it's bad but AU-YVC 2016 WhatsApp group has been existing even before this Nairaland page. Moreover, am not even saying that it's compulsory for everybody to join or this page will close down as a result.
For those interested, kindly reach me on+2348065842375. No call please
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by chccho(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
idrisojoko:
@chccho. I don't know what you mean by saying it's bad but AU-YVC 2016 WhatsApp group has been existing even before this Nairaland page. Moreover, am not even saying that it's compulsory for everybody to join or this page will close down as a result.
For those interested, kindly reach me mon+2348065842375. No call please
I didn't say it was bad am just saying it's inappropriate.
Whatever info should be free and easily accessible to make life easy...

1 Like

Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Jefa4real: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
chccho:

I didn't say it was bad am just saying it's inappropriate.
Whatever info should be free and easily accessible to make life easy...

I completely agree with Chcco. Why cone you to draw people away from the thread to the WhatsApp group. If.anybody wanted a WhatsApp group for this, then he should have advertised it before this thread started and simply tag it. "WhatsApp Group For AU Volunteers 2016".
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Jefa4real: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Although it's a free world, but honestly, any WhatsApp group thing is detrimental to the course of this thread. What stops you from asking your questions here and giving updates too?

If anyone needs a 'special info' or has any, it's my opinion that such a person goes PM drops his or her number and email. That way, we'll keep the thread alive and it will be a resourceful archive for posterity.

2 Likes

Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by eMidas: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Let's keep this thread alive irrespective of any Whatsapp group.
It's really crazy! Every thing nowadays has a WhatsApp group...and they keep chatting away time and posting derailing things there.

I look forward to the 15th of September, 2016. #HopeAlive!

1 Like

Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Paschalparix(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
hamzyluv:
sir .. is like u just passed through school ... am not sure if truly school pass through u ..... .. .. so what Bsc or it's equivalent means to you ?

It could mean anything than your position dragging HND.

1 Like

Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Chigojude: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Hi guys, I just got 1 view on my profile....anyone gotten a view or more?
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by owanguy(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2016
Chigojude:
Hi guys, I just got 1 view on my profile....anyone gotten a view or more?

Pls how did u know if they checked ur profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Chigojude: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
owanguy:

Pls how did u know if they checked ur profile

after logging in, click on profile builder, then click on view profile..... on the top pane u ll see the number of views beside (download certificate) button
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Henryous: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Today is 15the september scheduled for notification of successful candidate. Has anyone gotten any notification?
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Jefa4real: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Henryous:
Today is 15the september scheduled for notification of successful candidate. Has anyone gotten any notification?
not yet
Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Chigojude: 4:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Saw this on twitter....they are still working on it

1 Like

Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Henryous: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Alright. God I need your favour. Open my way for me I pray.

1 Like

Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by McNelson(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Henryous:
Alright. God I need your favour. Open my way for me I pray.

Re: AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ladies & gentlemen,

Many have asked what the monthly stipend will be...it is $500 monthly, they would be responsible for your healthcare and all air travel during the course of your volunteer year... I know all this because i searched online and i have partook in a very similar programme 6 years ago.

Don't expect a job after the year if successful but it greatly enriches your CV for scholarships and NGOs + international jobs.

I got shortlisted for the next stage but i won't work on my motivational statements so as to enable others benefit from this. I just tried outta curiosity.

All the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / 2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.