Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures (1480 Views)

Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / NLC Strike: Rivers Government Threatens Workers With ‘no Work, No Pay’ Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by chino11(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
We must elect our leaders today.

PDP..Power to the people..

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by PaulIdu: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2016
What a powerful team ..Oya greet Wike for us
Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Apelex(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2016
Where is the team?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Fmartin(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2016
Is that tonyebarcanista ? grin

lol... Team Wailers
Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2016
chino the anambra mad man grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by GuyWise(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2016
chino11:

Abeg make una dey give us info about the happenings over there oooo cheesy
Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Emyogalanya: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Abeg no come out make them see u oh. Cos na from this ur team we go hear a nairalander shot in rivers
Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by chino11(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2016
The man Chino is standing right away inside the Rivers government house with some high profile PDP big wigs..

Standing side by side with some governors. I can sight Gov Ifeanyi Okowa and Gov Mimiko. I greeted Sen Andy Uba earlier.

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by RZArecta(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chino you still dey this world ? Welcome to ph bro
Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Abagworo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
chino11:
The man Chino is standing right away inside the Rivers government house with some high profile PDP big wigs..

Standing side by side with some governors. I can sight Gov Ifeanyi Okowa and Gov Mimiko. I greeted Sen Andy Uba earlier.

Such a low lifer. SMH
Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jobless daft. Chino has promised to give you and your poor old mother a new lease of life. You have suffered enough abagworo.. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

Such a low lifer. SMH
[/s]
Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fake News, thats not even government house . angry
Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Abagworo the ugly jobless old man..lol

Chino is ready to meet you poor twerp today at Genesis or Jevnik for some drinks. If you are not a PH wanderer show up. Suffering old man..lol

Abagworo:

I don't know what to qualify you as. Tufiakwa! Get a life and stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Abagworo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Jobless daft. Chino has promised to give you and your poor old mother a new lease of life. You have suffered enough abagworo.. cool

[s][/s]

I don't know what to qualify you as. Tufiakwa! Get a life and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Rhotiz: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
We no c una face na

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Abagworo your life is in tatters and hopeless but Chino accepted to rescue you and your poor old mother. Show up this evening at Jevnik if you are not a suffering frustrated old man..lol

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by PhockPhockMan: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Abagworo:

Such a low lifer. SMH
Stop disgracing yourself bro, though I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Rikidony(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chino my man, tell Wike that HIgh Chief Ameachi will forever be his boss.

Port Harcourt needs thorough cleansing, the lootocracy that is ongoing there is babaric and has totally destroyed the great deeds the lion of Ubima left.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by luvinhubby(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Abagworo:

Such a low lifer. SMH

Make Chino no give you combo of high BP & heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
LOL..

Poor people are naturally angry every minute of the day so it is not a surprise seeing Abagworo raging in anger but we have promised to help his worthless and useless life..cheesy

PhockPhockMan:

Stop disgracing yourself bro, though I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Tokety7: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
chino11:

U are a joke. Virtually everyone passes this back side of the govt house. Just did few minutes ago after leaving forces avenue.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by PhockPhockMan: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Doug07034780891:
LOL..

Poor people are naturally angry every minute of the day so it is not a surprise seeing Abagworo raging in anger but we have promised to help his worthless and useless life..cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by chino11(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
I am not resident in PH so I don't know where the road leads beyond the govt house. I have been try to snap inside the lobby or outside but the prying eyes of security agents are just too daring. Maybe I will try again on our way out..

Tokety7:

U are a joke. Virtually everyone passes this back side of the govt house. Just did few minutes ago after leaving forces avenue.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Team Storms Rivers Government House-pictures by Tokety7: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
chino11:
I am not resident in PH so I don't know where the road leads beyond the govt house. I have been try to snap inside the lobby or outside but the prying eyes of security agents are just too daring. Maybe I will try again on our way out..

No problem. Enjoy ur stay in Ph. Enjoy wikes largesse with Rivers money.

(1) (Reply)

Timi Frank reports APC Chair To Buhari, Demands His Sack / Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration / Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.