Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,102 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff (706 Views)

Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards / Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) / Saraki To Fayose, Others: Don’t Trivialise “serious National Issue” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by Clerverly: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2016
– Ali Modu Sheriff has traced his emergence as the PDP national chairman to Governor Ayodele Fayose and “other Nigerians”

– Sheriff revealed that the governor called to inform him that he will be the next leader of the party

– Fayose said he threw his weight behind Sheriff because he could rebuild the party

Ali Modu Sheriff, the embattled national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has revealed how he emerged as the party’s leader.

Sheriff who spoke during his visit to the PDP secretariat in Ekiti state on Thursday, March 17, noted that Governor Ayodele Fayose and “other Nigerians” worked for his emergence to rebuild the party and return it to its winning ways.

Sheriff stated that he was sleeping in his room when the governor informed him that he would be the next chairman of the party.

”Let me thank Governor Fayose for his efforts to keep our party on ground in Ekiti. It is God that makes a leader and that was why God commanded in Holy Bible and Qur’an that He should be allowed to choose a leader for the people.

"

“With what I witnessed yesterday, it was obvious that God chose Fayose for Ekiti people because of his popularity among them. He was taken to the prison and eight years after, he came back. People won’t be happy with the governor if he has not been fair to them,” Sherrif said.

Speaking during the visit, Fayose accused President Muhammadu Buhari of superintending over a super-corrupt government, while witch-hunting political opponents.

Fayose said he supported Sheriff to lead the party because he had the capacity to rebuild the party.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/768136-god-used-fayose-nigerians-make-pdp-chairman-sheriff-opens-photos.html

Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by Clerverly: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2016
grin grin grin Apostle Ayorinde Fayose

Omenka modath Dropshot Tonyebarcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by sarrki(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2016
You are very right sire!!!!

Na jeje u sit down wey dem invite you

Makes me to remember anikulapo song

TROUBLE SLEEP YANGA GO WAKE AM WETIN HIM DEY FIND OOOOO PALABA HIM GO GET
Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by omaiyale: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2016
PDP should have themselves to be blamed, This is a man who was alleged to be a Sponsor of Boko Haram only for them to allow him into their fold due to Greed and Selfishness and you expect him to leave the party after Spending his hard earned I'll gotten wealth on you people.

Sheriff is a Politician the goals of every Politician is to gain
Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by DropShot: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Sheriff is bigger, greater and smarter than all his opponents put together.

grin grin grin grin grin

Fayose said he supported Sheriff to lead the party because he had the capacity to rebuild the party.

Imagine they now want to dump the same Sheriff who had the capacity to build their torn umbrella.

#IStandWithSheriff
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by kahal29: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Front page oh Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by Bern1992(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Fayose will be like
"What came over me "

Still watching

2 Likes

Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by Jirate(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2016

For All those Standing with this Bunu He Goat, most especially justice Okon Dbanger, Una legs go soon bend, when God go don dey punish Una.
Here is a man that was never elected holding Millions on Nigerians to ransom. He will be expelled from the party very soon, rubbish Sheriff. cool
Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by kahal29: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Pls Mods let's do justice to this topic. When God was using them they forgot he was an APC mole
Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by solid3(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2016
I just dey laff.

Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by Aufbauh(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2016
To him that the gods what to destroy he first made crazy. ... That is the storyline of the PDP.

I've stopped taking the PDP & her wailing supporters seriously because their fallen is irredeemable & irreversible.
Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by Clerverly: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by kahal29: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2016
Front page oh
Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by Jirate(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Aufbauh:
To him that the gods what to destroy he first made him crazy. ... That is the storyline of the PDP

PDP destruction is your own annihilation if you don't know, Zombie. As bad as APC has turned out to be, I would not wish a One party state for Nigeria. cool
Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by Landloard01(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
ok
Re: God Used Fayose, Others To Make Me PDP Chairman - Ali Modu Sheriff by Aufbauh(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jirate:

PDP destruction is your own annihilation if you don't know, Zombie. As bad as APC has turned out to be, I would not wish a One party state for Nigeria. cool

Boy, who is a better zombie between you and I, is it an ever blinded grieving folk following a corrupt stinking dead party or a living man who believes things can get better?
Besides must we have only pdp as the opposition party? There are handful of parties that have better credibility and reputations than your beloved fallen party.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo PDP Guber Tussle: Abang Declines Jimoh Ibrahim’s Application / PHOTOS: Mark Zuckerberg Takes Selfies With President Buhari, VP Osinbajo / Hausa Muslim Youths Attack Christian Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.