Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? (108533 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding / Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
madness in the highest order, makes me wonder who the groom must be considering he decided to settle down with this kind of person, meteeeeew birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Princejboy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
lol mouka pillow
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Jerrykidz(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
seems like the person behind the lady in white gown is the bride
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by bittertruthz: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
morereb10:
What Manner Of Stupidity Is This On A Wedding Day: Is This Fashion Or Madness

What manner of foolishness it this anyway? I am so mad of this wedding dressing that am ready to course even the designer and the bride who put on this dressing. What is really wrong with ladies or nowadays?

How can a pastor even admit this kind of bride into his church to be wedded? These new generation churches are really not helping matters at all. Sometimes you wonder if we are serving the same God. Dressed like this on a wedding day, God know how she dresses conventionally.

Na wa ooooh

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/what-manner-of-stupidity-is-this-is.html

The kind of breast I like...... What she wear or do on her wedding day is none of my business
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by kechywillz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wat are women turning into shocked
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Ninilowo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Eyaaaahhh........ What a sorry case grin
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by lielbree: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
herzern:
Fantastic!....

Prays my future wife is endowed like dhiz

She won't flaunt thouqh undecided

Endowed with what exactly cos all I see is stweepidity
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by deliveryboy: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
This will please hijab haters down their pants.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Cullinane: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Interesting15:
For clarity sake (especially to our Muslim friends)

Before you say 'See how these Christians behaves",

You need to know that this woman is not a Christian. Anyone can claim to be a Christian and wed in a church, but not have a relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord.

A good proof that she isn't yet a child of God is the tattoo on her arm.

God is love.
Jesus is Lord forever.
Why do you have to prove anything to muslims? Mu-mu!!!
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by webincomeplus(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Interesting15:

You need to know that this woman is not a Christian. Anyone can claim to be a Christian and wed in a church, but not have a relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord.

God is love.
Jesus is Lord forever.
Now you know how it feels when Christians attack Islam and blame all Muslims for the actions of some overzealously foo.lish perverts who call themselves Muslims.

We all need to understand that religion didn't come to corrupt man. It's man who is seeking to corrupt religion.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Clemsworld(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
She wedded topless.
Many girls will follow very soon
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by SURElee(f): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Madness at its peak. And the mumu is all smiles. Mscheeeeewwww! Disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by virginchaser(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
It is her life , it was her wedding and it was her day.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by manafest(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
rita25:
una see the tattoo wey dey that gyel body so? dnt be surprised na one drug lord she dey marry....cocaine is the understanding in that marriage grin
[/i][i]

d hight of ungodliness:
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Honestly1: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
morereb10:

What manner of foolishness it this anyway? I am so mad of this wedding dressing that am ready to course even the designer and the bride who put on this dressing. What is really wrong with ladies or nowadays?

How can a pastor even admit this kind of bride into his church to be wedded? These new generation churches are really not helping matters at all. Sometimes you wonder if we are serving the same God. Dressed like this on a wedding day, God know how she dresses conventionally.

Na wa ooooh

Because you were confused by what u saw in the picture, you were too blind to see that that is not a church... So, carry ur confusion and ur yeye anger to another place and stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by bigpastor(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
This certainly can't be in NAIJA!!!!!!!
Don't think we have degenerated so low
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Mikemickey(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
RobinRay:
But u wicked ooo see as u review everything grin grin
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Dentmoyin(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
i keep on asking myself, why is it that nude, sex, rape and booby news comments go full but if na news abt our continent nigerias, comments no go reach 10, abeg which bus stop are we heading to, after now we go dey blame buhari...
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Krismart(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
When olosho finally gets married
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Dentmoyin(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cullinane:
Why do you have to prove anything to muslims? Mu-mu!!!
mu muslim abi slim mu mu!!!
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by moski5(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
herzern:
Fantastic!....

how did you remove d blur
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by mickool(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Holy Mary!!! This is madness na.i think this wedding was not done in the church.maybe its a court marriage.God help us.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by deliveryboy: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
nijanigga:
If this is all Nigerians worry about then they're in a state of denial. With so much corruption that have eaten deep like cancer, why making noise about wedding gown, it's her choice and her husband sees nothing wrong, why the much ado about nothing?
I'm scared of you, you can rationalize even the irrational.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Binsani(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
morereb10:

Na wa ooooh

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by sunnyside16(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
.........and somebody said "I DO" to this one. Must be a nollywood marriage or else it is contracted.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by MielBaker(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
This one never marry o. The husband get work to do
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Mazeed(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is pure madness
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Anyone Notice the tattoos? This Na rtd Olosho
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by mcpapillo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
What do you expect when a runs girls finds a maga husband!!!!
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by son4century(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Interesting15:

God is love.
Jesus is Lord forever.
Guilty conscience
Defensive tactics
Insecurity complex
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
herzern:
Fantastic!....

No hips.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Jennifer89(f): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
her cup of palm oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.