Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men (34158 Views)

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Sayelabola(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
handysuzy:
Wonders shall never end

Indeed. And the this type of wonder is the order of the day in that Igando Magistrate court.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is to the "Delta state environmental protection agency" in particular and all other related bodies. Please for the sake of the generation yet unborn, lands owners and investors or would be investor(s) in the twin towns of ORUWHORUN and ARAGBA in Udu LGA of delta state, We call on all relevant authorities to check the activities of sand dredgers, whose operations are causing serious havoc and untold environmental hardship to residents and visitors alike. A visit to some of their numerous sites in the company of my business partners while searching for lands to locate/site our factory leaves everyone in the team/entourage awed and speechless, seeing the vast level of wanton destruction and environmental degradation perpetuated by just some few elements who are supposed to be sons of the soil and their collaborators.
An on-the-site findings reveals that they (dredgers) neither carried out any form of Enviromental Impact Assesment EIA nor care about the effect of their activities on the surrounding houses, some of which are at the verge of collapsing. Also none of them (dredging operator or businessmen) have any form of landed property or investment within the vicinity of their nefarious operation.
As a Nigerian and a deltan, I believe it is everyone's responsibility to watch out for our neighbors, neighborhood and the Enviroment. Hence my using this wonderful forum. I promised some of the residents I spoke with that I will revisit the sites and also help them pass their plea to the relevant authorities through wherever legal means possible. Please Nairalander help repost this until justice is done. Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by tymgotel: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:
E pain me ooh
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
When night vigil don pass once a month, it's time to talk man to man with Pastor grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by kabrud: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
With the kind of news hiting headlines hourly, gradually, the world shall see who the real hypocrites are grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by kulrunsman79(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
The story is so confusing that I don't know who to believe.
But since its the man that want to end the unholy union, he could be more truthful.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by NaijaBlend: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Having a baby before marriage is NOT an issue.
The issue is why did she hide it from her husband?
By admitting that "He ALSO has three children from different women..." she accepts she hid that secret and never denied it.

Anyway, the two of them are BIRDS OF ONE FEATHER!
But, these pastors are causing a lot of trouble. How can a woman have a spiritual father without her husband being part of it?
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by toshino4real(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Women and their spiritual father Trust God of man not man of God Even the pastor cannot let her own wife have spiritual father

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by SuperSupremo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/17/wife-sleeping-pastor-two-children-men-man-tells-court/
hmmmmm.........

Every pastor is holy until the day God will unclad them.....

Hmmmmm again!!!
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by dollyjoy(f): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

Joy Joy grin, see your pikshure shockedcheesy, you are a very badt gehls cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Qualer: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Guyman02:
This is a sensible man, unlike the other man Mr Igbokwe posted here who killed another man called Victor because he caught him having sex with his wife in their house and who ended up being paraded with armed robbers and now spending his days in prison while the woman would soon be released to go and continue fvcking other men.

Instead of going to attack the so called Pastor or the men flirting with his wife, Mr Ndubuisi did the reasonable thing by going to court to ask for his marriage to be dissolved peacefully so that he can move on with his life.

This is a lesson to all men, dont ruin yourself or kill another man over a woman's private part that she willingly decided to share out to the general public.
And for women, shine your eye before you say I DO, dont allow desperation to make you to marry just any man. The both parties here are insincere and I wonder if there matter can be resolved for them to continue in the union

Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
I told you mr igbokwe might be wrong,but in life there are some people that nature uses to serve others warning,dat is called allahgalim in arabic,meaning that is the will of our creator,that news will make thousand of useless women n men to think twice
Guyman02:
This is a sensible man, unlike the other man Mr Igbokwe posted here who killed another man called Victor because he caught him having sex with his wife in their house and who ended up being paraded with armed robbers and now spending his days in prison while the woman would soon be released to go and continue fvcking other men.

Instead of going to attack the so called Pastor or the men flirting with his wife, Mr Ndubuisi did the reasonable thing by going to court to ask for his marriage to be dissolved peacefully so that he can move on with his life.

This is a lesson to all men, dont ruin yourself or kill another man over a woman's private part that she willingly decided to share out to the general public.
And for women, shine your eye before you say I DO, dont allow desperation to make you to marry just any man. The both parties here are insincere and I wonder if there matter can be resolved for them to continue in the union
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Qualer: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
An adulterous woman or a wife beater, whom am I to believe now o?

hello sexy! you have to believe both! grin grin grin
but unfortunately the woman is an unbridled greeedy bitcch! cool
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by excel101(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Its either both of them are telling lies or being foolish.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by seguno2: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Oma307:
There are more to this

Do you mean that-

There IS more to this?
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Qualer: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
NaijaBlend:

Having a baby before marriage is NOT an issue.
The issue is why did she hide it from her husband?
By admitting that "He ALSO has three children from different women..." she accepts she hid that secret and never denied it.

Anyway, the two of them are BIRDS OF ONE FEATHER!
But, these pastors are causing a lot of trouble. How can a woman have a spiritual father without her husband being part of it?

cool down... the pastor na guyman too... he see say the woman na free giver, so him dey collect freely too.... as the spirit inspired!! grin grin grin
the only downside be say picture no dey make we for access the woman to know wether she make sense physically! cool
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by AreaFada2: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
aenero:
If that story is true,that's no wife but a LovePeddler... And besides that's an insult to the word 'wife' if such a woman is named wife too... She's a whoooore

I cannot be sure about love-peddling but that kind of secrecy regarding previous kids is common. Most common in 9ja cultures that frown seriously on pre-marital motherhood.

So women do everything to present themselves as chaste or decent.

The one I know hid three kids she had from two or three men previously. When she finally married, the children visited regularly but hey were presented as nephews!

This woman also did something else that showed her secretive nature and led to the loss/death of a child. I cannot elaborate on it. Only when she died did the earlier kids come forward as her biological children. Everybody was stunned.

Then all fell into place. Her previous act of disastrous secrecy now made more sense.

The woman one had known for about 30 years plus of coming into the marriage had deceived everyone. Who knows what other secrets she went to her grave with.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by tofolo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2016

Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by blazetitov: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

I tire ooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by EROMS38(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Guyman02:

words of wisdom
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by ajepako(f): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Husband....werey

Wife.......asinwin

= Dysfunctional family....
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Tearg1: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Naija I hail thee

Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by BabaAduras: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Proffdada:
Sleep with his wife 1-1undecided

It is not 1 - 1 but a serious case of 3 - 2.

I wonder why these jobless Magistrate Judges keep adjourning cases like this. Dissolve the marriage and let then go their different ways. Shikena.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Sexytemi(f): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Qualer:

hello sexy! you have to believe both! grin grin grin
but unfortunately the woman is an unbridled greeedy bitcch! cool

Okay....
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by excel101(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=Quake post=48567430][/quote]Mr Ndubuisi's case is far far different from this. Mr Ndubuisi caught his wife red-head with another man having sex with his wife in their matrimonial bed. While in this case, the husband is working with what he was told hear people saying..... There are things in life, that can are better explained by experience.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by MrPresident1: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
dollyjoy:

Luscious Joy with the truculent twin warriors grin

Joy, you are sweet kiss
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by aenero(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
AreaFada2:

I cannot be sure about lovepeddling but that kind of secrecy regarding previous kids is common. Most common on 9ja cultures that frown seriously on pre-marital motherhood.

The one I know hid three kids from two or three men. When she finally married the children visited regularly but were presented as nephews!

This woman did something else that should her secretive nature and led to the loss of a child. I cannot elaborate on it. Only when she died did the earlier kids come forward as her biological children.

Then all fell into place. Her previous act of disastrous secrecy now made more sense.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Jacko1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
All the whole husband and wife quanta na igando dem just dey go

E make sense to read marriage law base fo igando
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by mastermaestro(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
A marriage between two liars. They both have got baggage pulling back the union. They match in lies. I do not believe either of them.

Most of you small-brained saw nothing there other than to gloat about the involvement a pastor that was accused without any tangible proof. Get well soon!

Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Skmoda360(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
An adulterous woman or a wife beater, whom am I to believe now o?
you are confused i guess.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Sexytemi(f): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Skmoda360:

you are confused i guess.

Yes oo
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op is very insecure. He should prove it or it's all lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think / Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Clearance Sales Of Household Goods...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.