Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 (1289 Views)

Nairaclan Bloggers Award / Nominees List For West Africa Bloggers Award 2017 Released / West African Bloggers Award 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by femivita112: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Good morning bloggers
Criteria for participating in award
1. all participants must write a pre-award post on or before 25th August 2016
2. All participants must have an active blog updated at least once a week
3. All participants can vote and be voted for
4. Not all blogs are nominated as 5 blogs are selected for each category based on credibility by our 5-man judge
5. All participants must play their roles in promoting the event
Our judges are as follows :
Tosin Bucknor
Dele Momodu
Kunle Afod
Basket mouth
Yomi Casual
Nomination start September 1st and closes September 30th
You can nominate as many blogs as you want
Pre-award article is an article written by bloggers posted on their blogs to allow other bloggers and the general public know about the award ceremony
Details that should be included in the pre-award article are as follows :
The details of the award including the nomination starting date (1st September - 31st September), the day for the event (January 1st 2017), the award category that will be posted soon, the judges list.
The contact details for inquiry and sponsorship opportunity
Mail: femivita12@gmail.com
Phone number : 081_1557_2634
The award is a West Africa thing and open to all bloggers in West Africa
Note : the article is what qualify you for the nomination, no blog without the pre-award article will be nominated.

This note must be included in the article
All bloggers should send me link to the article after posted to either my whatsapp or mail, no link should be posted on this group
Thanks

Question and suggestions are welcome
The Pre-award article should be written starting from tomorrow

Best fashion blogger
Best political blogger
Best news blogger
Best entertainment blogger
Best sport blogger
Best tech blogger
Best gossip blogger
Best event blogger
Best education blog
Best PR
Best religion blogger
Best movie review blog
Most outstanding female blogger
Most outstanding male blogger
Next rated blogger
Best lifestyle blog
Best health blog
Best travel blog
Best food blog
Best indigenous blog
Best graphics blog
Best inspirational blog

This is the final category
Any complaints should do that now before bloggers start publishing, as no changes will be made if it's posted already

The first 20 bloggers to post the Pre-award article get automatic nomination into their various categories
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by Kgdavid(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
femivita112:
Good morning bloggers
4. Not all blogs are nominated as 5 blogs are selected for each category based on credibility by our 5-man judge
Tosin Bucknor
Dele Momodu
Kunle Afod
Basket mouth
Yomi Casual
Pre-award article is an article written by bloggers posted on their blogs to allow other bloggers and the general public know about the award ceremony
The details of the award including the nomination starting date (1st September - 31st September), the day for the event (January 1st 2017), the award category that will be posted soon, the judges list.
Note : the article is what qualify you for the nomination, no blog without the pre-award article will be nominated.
All bloggers should send me link to the article after posted to either my whatsapp or mail, no link should be posted on this group
Thanks
Best fashion blogger
Best political blogger
Best news blogger
Best sport blogger
Best tech blogger
Best gossip blogger
Best event blogger
Best education blog
Best PR
Best religion blogger
Best movie review blog
Next rated blogger
Best lifestyle blog
Best health blog
Best travel blog
Best food blog
Best indigenous blog
Best graphics blog
Best inspirational blog
Any complaints should do that now before bloggers start publishing, as no changes will be made if it's posted already
The first 20 bloggers to post the Pre-award article get automatic nomination into their various categories

sorry, which note should be included in the article?
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by femivita112: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
femivita112:

This one
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by Kgdavid(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
femivita112:

This one

thanks
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by femivita112: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kgdavid:

thanks
You're welcome
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by toheebDOTcom(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pardon me to ask...

Does West Africa Bloggers awards have a blog or not?

That may sound attacking, am sorry but it just doesn't feel right or probably well organised.

If there won't be a corporate web address to organise such event for it practitioners, please do use a corporate email. yourname.surname@gmail.com is far better than the Nick you used which both is still not better than yourname@westafticabloggersawards.com

Good evening

1 Like

Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by femivita112: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
toheebDOTcom:
Pardon me to ask...
Does West Africa Bloggers awards have a blog or not?
That may sound attacking, am sorry but it just doesn't feel right or probably well organised.
If there won't be a corporate web address to organise such event for it practitioners, please do use a corporate email. yourname.surname@gmail.com is far better than the Nick you used which both is still not better than yourname@westafticabloggersawards.com
Good evening
thanks for your observations but I will like to answer your questions
Firstly, West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 have an official website for nomination and voting process which is being worked on presently but will be available before nominations start
Secondly, you seems to be very good with your analysis, so I will implore you to give me a call or chat me up
Lastly, we don't have a custom mail yet but you can send your mail to westafricabloggersaward@gmail.com if that makes you comfortable
Note : this is the first edition of this award ceremony And we need all bloggers support to give it the kind of prestige that we will be proud of.
Thanks again for your observations
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by toheebDOTcom(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Your reply just gave back some confidence to all viewers of the thread...

plus 1 for the address.
Okay. I'll get in contact.
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by uhiochris1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
femivita112:
Good morning bloggers
Tosin Bucknor
Dele Momodu
Kunle Afod
Basket mouth
Yomi Casual

Thanks

Best fashion blogger
Best political blogger
Best news blogger
Best sport blogger
Best tech blogger
Best gossip blogger
Best event blogger
Best education blog
Best PR
Best religion blogger
Best movie review blog
Next rated blogger
Best lifestyle blog
Best health blog
Best travel blog
Best food blog

Best indigenous blog
Best graphics blog
Best inspirational blog

i like what you are doing but dont you think that some people will find the writing of post a little difficult to do because someone who runs a religion niche will not like to start writing about awards.
To me try replace that with some thing else may be like having a custom domain and upto 300 posts.
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by MusingsOfALady: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2016
Asking Bloggers to create an article will not really give you the publicity you need or desire.
A better idea might be to create an attractive banner that captures the details, your logo etc with a link to your website where readers can support their nominees.
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by femivita112: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
uhiochris1:

i like what you are doing but dont you think that some people will find the writing of post a little difficult to do because someone who runs a religion niche will not like to start writing about awards.
To me try replace that with some thing else may be like having a custom domain and upto 300 posts.
a custom domain don't significantly means you blog the right way, that's why that won't be a criteria. But I think we have to remove that truly because not everyone can write articles about some award on their blogs
Thank you so much, I sincerely appreciate
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by femivita112: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
MusingsOfALady:
Asking Bloggers to create an article will not really give you the publicity you need or desire.
A better idea might be to create an attractive banner that captures the details, your logo etc with a link to your website where readers can support their nominees.
bloggers have failed to support this initiative, all they think of is money especially upcoming bloggers, they fail to understand the kind of publicity this award can be to their blogs if it ends up being successful like we planned it to be. They don't know how having a credible award can do to the blogging industry.
And lastly Bloggers support is the only way we can attract sponsors.

a big thank you to everyone that contributed to this trend.

I would appreciate if I can be contacted by interested bloggers on how we can give this Award the kind of publicity it deserves. Thanks
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by uhiochris1(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2016
femivita112:
Good morning bloggers
Tosin Bucknor
Dele Momodu
Kunle Afod
Basket mouth
Yomi Casual

Thanks

Best fashion blogger
Best political blogger
Best news blogger
Best sport blogger
Best tech blogger
Best gossip blogger
Best event blogger
Best education blog
Best PR
Best religion blogger
Best movie review blog
Next rated blogger
Best lifestyle blog
Best health blog
Best travel blog
Best food blog
Best indigenous blog
Best graphics blog
Best inspirational blog

sorry am coming in again..... i just noticed that their are no webmaster in the list of judges.

This is not headies or mtv base award so i dont think most of those guys should be there. may be someone like jidetheblogger can come in beening that he have been in this business for long and he knows the dos and dont.

i kinda agree with the guy that talked about banners because i have visited alot of site and i see award banners in some.

This award is a good initiative am sure if you and your team walk up to people with the right proposal they will gladly support.
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by femivita112: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2016
uhiochris1:

sorry am coming in again..... i just noticed that their are no webmaster in the list of judges.
This is not headies or mtv base award so i dont think most of those guys should be there. may be someone like jidetheblogger can come in beening that he have been in this business for long and he knows the dos and dont.
i kinda agree with the guy that talked about banners because i have visited alot of site and i see award banners in some.
This award is a good initiative am sure if you and your team walk up to people with the right proposal they will gladly support.
we try not to include bloggers, as we believe every blogger should participate, but the reason we select those judges is to select bloggers based on content not the beauty of the blog.
Thank you for the observation
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2016
[s]all participants must write a pre-award post on or before 25th August 2016 [/s]

(1) (Reply)

How To Show Case Your Skills As A Web Developer/designer? / Sports Betting Website Needed / Online Banking Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.