Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress (49145 Views)

Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" / Ruth Eze: "Abuja Lesbians Are After Me" / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by TunezMediaTV: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nollywood Actress Allegedly Attempts Suicide After Been Jilted By Fiance In Abuja

Unable to bear a recent heartbreak, up and coming actress, Ruth Eze who has become a popular face in the Nollywood industry allegedly attempted suicide after she was jilted by her lover based in Abuja.

According to what sources told , Ruth Eze who was recently credited to have said in an interview that actress, Genevieve Nnaji, makes her wet, went visiting her man in Abuja only to discover that he has been having affair with her close friend and colleague in the entertainment industry.

"Ruth couldn't stand the pain because she had thought that her lover had forgiven her after she was slammed with lesbianism scandal. To make matters worse, they had been making plans to go pay her bride price this coming Christmas and her family members have approved the marriage. The relationship is over 4 years old.

"After she saw her friend in her fiance's arms, Ruth was stuck in her hotel room for over 24 hours. She was not picking her calls. It was later discovered that she had bought overdose of sleeping pills in attempt to take her life but for the timely intervention of another actress who had accompanied her to Abuja.

That her friend is suspected to have poisoned the mind of Ruth's husband-to-be to abandon her. She is husband-snatcher, that is what is reigning in Nollywood now. They snatch and brainwash people's lovers, even husbands" the source squealed.

She also added that Ruth, has been under close observation since the incidence but she has been wetting her pillows with midnight tears.

Recall that Ruth Eze had earlier debunked the reports that she was into ladies: “I am not a lesbian and I can never be a lesbian. My mother is a devout Christian and she is an evangelist. I can never be a lesbian. I never said that; all I said in the interview was that I love Genny very much and I still love her till date. I don’t care about what anybody says. I don’t judge anyone whether they are a lesbian or not. It is between you and God because the bible says we should not judge.”

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/87-nollywood-affairs/40001-nollywood-actress-allegedly-attempts-suicide-after-been-jilted-by-fiance-in-abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by soberdrunk(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
angry CHAI!! CHAI!! SO SHE JUST WAN WASTE ALL THESE NATURAL RESOURCES"?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Smellingmouth: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
TITLE OF THE MOVIE HOME VIDEO ==> ATTEMPTED SUICIDE...

Part 1- 25...

MARKETED AND DISTRIBUTED NATIONWIDE BY OSSY AFFASON ENTERPRISES, 3 EBINPEJO LANE IDUMOTA LAGOS AND 1/3 POUND ROAD ABA.

GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWWWWWWW!!

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Smellingmouth: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by hopeforcharles(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahhahahahahhaha u bad gan, Natural resources indeed,

5 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
eeeyah sorry oo

See this:::: New VIDEO: Adekunle Gold –
Ariwo Ko http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/new-video-adekunle-gold-ariwo-ko.html
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Taryur3(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thank God na her suicide and not mine

5 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by edlion57(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
D guy na his last hope

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Konfam
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by afo86: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Who she epp?
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
This girl get sense so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Hadeyeancah(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ladies of nowaday

8 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by parrotsquare: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
With all these fine opolopo?! Abeg stop that thing, suicide sexide ni.
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by dogstyle007(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by DankemzI(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016

According to what sources told , Ruth Eze who was recently credited to have said in an interview that actress, Genevieve Nnaji, makes her wet, went visiting her man in Abuja only to discover that he has been having affair with her close friend and colleague in the entertainment industry.

Love, Marriage ain't for bitches! Give them Joysticks and some lite Naira Change. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Badgers14: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please help this sister in need and forward her contacts to me so i can wipe away her tears...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol you're pretty,you don't understand the value of your assets.No man readay to marry dates for 4years. Move on wipe the tears,better offers will come. I release it to enter your life now.. Haba for where i dey ? Abuja for that matter where men flood in and out like Cargo ? Oya take your marriage and bring a baby in a year..4years i turn it to 4 months to date and get pregnant one year come NL for the child's dedication. see twins coming by the way..Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
Has she been arrested? I thought attempted suicide is a crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ghh
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by waleadex(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Perhaps she thought she was the guy's better half,not knowing she was probably just a fling...these celebs tho.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by dewalexify(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by abike12(f): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Is this not madness?
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by brostheo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
I guess nollywood doesn't pay much that's why they result to husband snatching .BTW ,that girl won just waste those boobs and ass like that? what other girls are dying for,some girls are wicked! abeg lemme feel them before embarking on suicidal mission ,even if ja once

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by misspicy(f): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
These trend of women hurting themselves after been jilted is alarming angry
My sister to what end He will still go ahead and marry the other lady grin

Iku oko owo lawon obinrin ku lo gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by jayney404: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
She babbles a lot. She's not into ladies and she can never be a lesbian, her mum is a devout christian and an evangelist. Then, Ruth, which one are you? If your mum is all these and you can't be a lesbian, then why would you attempt suicide?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Afrok(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
The Hunter has been hunted cry
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Vince77(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
lozzz

slammed with lesbianism scandal and u want the man to still take u seriously..

that actress is a learner.

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Blessograo(f): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Not surprised if he cheated on her men and cheating be like 5 & 6. Women too cheats don't get me wrong.
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by paschal47(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
sister calm down, life is too short to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Beesluv: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hmmmm, is suicide the only alternative?

#Beauty without Brain

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by sainttwist1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
mumu gal.... Die pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.