Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known (52510 Views)

A Girl Asked Me To Be Her Boyfriend / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Fawklicant: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
bollify:

I dig bro... but it ain't that tough. Just look at your sisters and you will see that you only need to beam the search light a bit more.

Most people see their sisters as adorable saints even when they are truly bi.tches literally and that is putting it mildly. You'd always see her as an innocent sweet lil' kid until you happen to see her in action or get to hear her dubs, then you'd know.

My point is, women are a fragile, sweet tender and rather curious breed...just like children hence the need to guide them as such. Most children only listen to the stern voice of reason. A child would do something that you've specifically instructed them not to do without knowing why they actually did it, same goes for a woman.

2 Likes

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Supnaija(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
PITY THE WOMEN WHO SELECT & WEY DEY FIND TALL DARK AND HANDSOME MEN WITH MONEY LIKE E-MONEY....TO YOU I SAY OMA KPEMBE JUST GET READY TO BECOME MISS OTONAKA NNEYA

THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE HAS TO SAY

ISAIAH 4:1

In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."

SO MAKE UNA DEY SHAKARA DEY GO. A MAN IS NEVER UGLY....

2 Likes

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nsonaso(m): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

for real no reasonable woman will leave d arms of a man that truly shows her love

nd for my type dat stays during thick nd thin if i shd leave a guy it means volumious pains is wat i feel i wish any one Good luck

#smiles i cant force any one to love me

i hold onto God

a man marries nd treats very very well d woman he truly loves

if u are being maltreated nd treated like trash he doesnt love u

u are an option he needs till he finds d woman he wud giv d white wedding gown to
#no hard feelings
Exactly the point and is the truth...(the bolded)

You can only find reasonable in a woman. hardly will you find reasonable in a girl or a lady.

Because when they're girls and ladies, they love lies. truth is their enemy and lies their best friend.

They don't believe love exist like the other girl said that love doesn't exist, instead they cling to guys that wear their trousers on their lap, who shower them with all kinds of lies. (my friend use to say: Tell them what they want to hear).

When a guy is being honest to and try to show them love, they will tag the guy boring.

...... After the other guy finish eating and clean mouth. He jumps to the next lady, then the dumped will come and say love doesn't exist.

This will continue till she become a woman (old) then she becomes reasonable and then understand that those type of guy she have been craving for are only interested in what is underneath the paint...

E.g one Popular Nollywood female actress who recently got married and become advisor for ladies

2 Likes

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by sanyahkod(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
armylord:
love don baff ??

Love neva serve o jare.
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Semper247(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
gimakon:

It does my dear. Only maybe you and some other girls spent your time possibly dating the extreme wrong fùck boys who only know swag, and pussy...

Don't be offended. But there are still some good guys out there who want a decent girl.

Cheers.

Nothing like "real" love...

There only could be love, infatuation or hate.

What exists in abundance is infatuation.... Love is scarce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Daeveed(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I don't believe in love cause they don't exist on earth, and they don't even visit.
Maybe They Do Exist In Jupiter....

1 Like

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist
An improvable statement; same as saying God doesn't exist....have you gone to heaven to find out? Besides, if there's love, what differentiates it from real love? To what degree of intensity does love have to attain before it earns itself the honorary title of "real" ? Love is love, if it is not real love from the onset, then it was never love.

1 Like

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by stubbornman(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist
as beautiful as you are

I can imagine
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by matoxy(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2016
I doubt it, not in this generation
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by ogtavia(m): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2016
rexericx:

For real?
lady said so much confusing sh.it....feels like karma just being with her...
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by osalove247(m): 12:40am On Aug 18, 2016
Copied

TEMPTATION SERIES

*TEMPTATIONS PECULIAR TO FEMALES:*

*F*> Foolish *Fashion*
and
Faulty *Fun;*

*E*> Ensnaring *Emotions*
and
Endless *Envy;*

*M*> Mean *Manners*
and
*Mimicking* Models;

*A*> Ailing *Amusements*
and
Aching for *Affection*

*L*> Loose *Lips*
and
Licentious *Lifestyle*

*E*> Erring *Enrage*
and
Envenoming *Expression*

*"But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth."* (1Tim 5:6)

~Show Me A Graceful Woman, And I Will Show You One That Leads An Overcoming Life.

*TEMPTATIONS PECULIAR TO MALES:*

*M*> Untold *Mendacity*,
Unchecked *Materialism*
Uncurtailed *Money-gubbing;*

*A*> Unlawful *Ambition*
Ungodly *Ascendancy*
Unabated *Aggression;*

*L*> Untamed *Lust*
Unscriptural *Liberty*
Unapproved *Labour;*

*E*> Unyielded *Ego*
Unsympathetic *Expression*
Ungracious *Entertainment;*

*S*> Undue *Self-reliance*
Unregulated *Self-esteem*
Uncrucified *Self-centeredness.*

"And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, *a young man void of understanding*." (Prov 7:7)

~Receive Divine Understanding.
Receive Grace to Overcome
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist

sis sorry..I understand what you mean really
but it does, it's just by his grace and not cuz
your smart and when you feel it, it's like
your life depends on it, so awesome and
nice feelings

moreover, such love are mostly found
amongst the category of guys you will
quickly ignore without a second thought ..I.e not too handsome or
too beautiful in the case of a lady

the problem with attractive person's either
guys or girls is they feel self entitlement
and blow up good gestures

and another barrier in finding a true love is
materialistic nature of majority of Nigerians
who blindly believe that all things that
gritters are gold hence choose wrong
partners

2 Likes

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by mr11x0(m): 1:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Once had a gf. While I was foolishly in love with her, she was parting legs for an Igbo guy at Alaba market cos of Nokia phone. I got over it and started a relationship with someone else. After couple of year that Nokia is no longer the king of mobile phones and baba God has picked my call, she came back begging but it was rather too late. Girls are like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Heymus(m): 2:41am On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist
It does now!
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Daeveed:
Maybe They Do Exist In Jupiter....
I guess
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by AreaFada2: 2:50am On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

for real no reasonable woman will leave d arms of a man that truly shows her love

nd for my type dat stays during thick nd thin if i shd leave a guy it means volumious pains is wat i feel i wish any one Good luck

#smiles i cant force any one to love me

i hold onto God

a man marries nd treats very very well d woman he truly loves

if u are being maltreated nd treated like trash he doesnt love u

u are an option he needs till he finds d woman he wud giv d white wedding gown to
#no hard feelings

Not entirely so.

I know some ladies at the moment who want only wealthy guys. Not just comfortable guys.

They argue that the poverty they had seen around them has made them allergic to just comfortable or ok guys. They say they will cope with all other possible disadvantages as long as wealth is there.

Now, will those girls care about an average guy who truly loves them? I doubt. Not all girls are like that but I suppose there are some more out there.
Some women just cannot be pleased. The more affectionate & caring you are, the nastier they get. They think you're weak. They rather want to be dominated & controlled. I have seen some who said if not beaten, they lose control. Some are clearly not normal. So it is not same for every woman.

Some women also tend to believe liars and disbelieve honest ones. I still cannot figure out why. Maybe truth is too simple & lies can be quite elaborate. I have even warned some babes to be careful. They dismissed it saying you are jealous, mind your business or simply began avoiding you.

When the warning comes true, they come back to become friendly. By which time one just look at them, smiles or even has no time for their friendship anymore. grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Ranks007:

Real love doesnt exist you are right but turn to Jesu Christi for it....you'll be amazed!
This is the best comment so far. cool
God bless you for this bro cheesy
God's love is the only true unconditional love. Take it or leave it cool
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by driand(m): 3:52am On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist
victim of coleteral damage grin
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by driand(m): 3:54am On Aug 18, 2016
numericalguy:

How can it exist when you keep acting like the lady in brown dress
and keep saying the same "he used to......." grin
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist
You are right, you never show it or love someone for real thats why u can not get it. What u sow is what u reap.
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by sokera: 4:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing ...
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by ericuzor(m): 4:58am On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist
am ready to give you good loving so you can believe in love email me
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

im not interested

Not interested in what exactly? Cause I don't remember asking you anything that warrants that answer undecided

Na wa. People can just conclude shits Sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Chigold101(m): 5:11am On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist
what do u mean by real love?

Love is sweet but it is not like what we read in books and watch in movies.

2 Likes

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist

It does exist.. . The problem with many people is that, they don't have a good purpose of going into a relationship.

They go into it for the wrong reasons
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by GloriaNinja(f): 5:27am On Aug 18, 2016
Love is bullshit, it doesn't exist now.
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by rman: 5:42am On Aug 18, 2016
Drew0:

Not interested in what exactly? Cause I don't remember asking you anything that warrants that answer undecided

Na wa. People can just conclude shits Sha.

Her response to your query proves the point of the OP.

You haven't even revealed why you asked for her age and she has already concluded

3 Likes

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by oz4real83(m): 5:45am On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Real love doesn't exist
most times we deceive ourselves to believe that love doesn't exist because of the heartbreak/heartbreaks some of us have received. We forget those happy moments we never dreamt will end. We forget those times we wake up in the middle of the night just to "say hi and hear your voice"!!! We wake up in the morning and he/she is your first thought. I have been in love and I have also be heart-broken. LOVE STILL EXIST and we should only wish and pray it is with/for the RIGHT PERSON even if he/she isn't perfect because nobody is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by gemale(m): 5:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Dandeson1:
Nigerian girls be like, who are you and how did you get my number Talk now or I will block you grin grin grin
No mind dem o! Dem go dey form lyk say na capital offense 2 try & toast dem.
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 18, 2016
rman:

Her response to your query proves the point of the OP.

You haven't even revealed why you asked for her age and she has already concluded

Bruh, it's so annoying, I am just disappointed. This how it is everywhere. Very few ladies are mature.

1 Like

Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2016
IamNawty:
H ateu2 smiley
dagborun smiley
Re: He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known by Qualer: 6:06am On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

first i speak for mysef

next i as a lady one time was ready to finance a guy to school

but he never wanted to go reasons best known to him.

so no big deal helping some one nd expecting much from them

wen u wanna help dont expect too much pls to avoid stories like this.

as for the guy let him build himself nd he will find a woman well deserving of him

oya come an finance me na! abeg! i go dey loyal to you and only you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.