Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass (2328 Views)

Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here / Nysc Batch B 2016 ENUGU Corpers. Lets Meet Here / LOL! Corpers What Is Going On Here? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by ladyshindharah(f): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
I got these when I went to the named institution below and stumbled on this..... so I thought of sharing with my fellow awaiting batch B corper. my bone of contention is DAT it is very certain that we are to camp by November this year....
I think this was sent to the institution since some of their final year students just finished their exam last week.....

Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by ussy09(m): 3:55am On Aug 18, 2016
ladyshindharah:
I got these when I went to the named institution below and stumbled on this..... so I thought of sharing with my fellow awaiting batch B corper. my bone of contention is DAT it is very certain that we are to camp by November this year....
I think this was sent to the institution since some of their final year students just finished their exam last week.....
U are right I submitted mine yesterday both the soft n hard copy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2016
ussy09:

U are right I submitted mine yesterday both the soft n hard copy.
Really? OAU dey fall hand I swear.
Which school?
Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by Fryzi(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2016
This is very unfair, with all due respect. We ve been at home for almost/over one year now with no sign for service, those dat just graduated barely one month now will leave together with last year graduate to camp. One year of total waste!
Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by ussy09(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Really? OAU dey fall hand I swear. Which school?
Kogi state University.
Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by 2abet(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Really? OAU dey fall hand I swear.
Which school?

As innn...

Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
2abet:

As innn...
I saw this on oaupeeps, ..don't know how true it is

Graduating students of Obafemi Awolowo University – those that completed their studies during the 2014/2015 session are required to validate their JAMB registration number.

According to our impeccable sources at the Division of Student Affairs (DSA), those that were admitted through the Predegree programme or Direct Entry are required to put down their details at the DSA office. The details collected from those affected include their name, JAMB registration number, Date of Birth and Matric number.

The facility to validate the JAMB registration number was said to be available on JAMB website, but a check by OAU Peeps News Agency correspondents shows that it is defunct. None of the affected students have been able to do the validation themselves. As at Wednesday, August 17, many of the graduating students were at the DSA office for the purpose and those that are far away from Ife were able to still put down their details by proxy.

On whether or not those that finished last session will be mobilized in the Batch B likely for this November; there are strong indications that some graduating students will be mobilized as our source confirmed that the Division is already on the list submitted by departments that are ready.

As of now, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is yet to release an official time-table for the 2016 Batch B Youth Service.
Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by Bakare19: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
kolawaxxy:

I saw this on oaupeeps, ..don't know how true it is

Graduating students of Obafemi Awolowo University – those that completed their studies during the 2014/2015 session are required to validate their JAMB registration number.

According to our impeccable sources at the Division of Student Affairs (DSA), those that were admitted through the Predegree programme or Direct Entry are required to put down their details at the DSA office. The details collected from those affected include their name, JAMB registration number, Date of Birth and Matric number.

The facility to validate the JAMB registration number was said to be available on JAMB website, but a check by OAU Peeps News Agency correspondents shows that it is defunct. None of the affected students have been able to do the validation themselves. As at Wednesday, August 17, many of the graduating students were at the DSA office for the purpose and those that are far away from Ife were able to still put down their details by proxy.

On whether or not those that finished last session will be mobilized in the Batch B likely for this November; there are strong indications that some graduating students will be mobilized as our source confirmed that the Division is already on the list submitted by departments that are ready.

As of now, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is yet to release an official time-table for the 2016 Batch B Youth Service.
From the scoop I have, people have already started trooping in and doing the reg. And like the release says, it specifically targets the DE and those who came in through pre degree. This is a normal phase of mobilization procedures as I've personally assisted some set of those students filled their details in absentia, in the past.
Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bakare19:
From the scoop I have, people have already started trooping in and doing the reg. And like the release says, it specifically target the DE and those who came in through pre degree. This is a normal phase of mobilization procedures as I've personally assisted some set of those students filled their details in absentia, in the past.

So we the "legitimate jamb babies " should just chill?
Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by Bakare19: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2016
kolawaxxy:

So we the "legitimate jamb babies " should just chill?
Lol@ legitimate jamb babies. Absolutely yes- that's okay for now.
Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by annawhite(f): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2016
ladyshindharah:
poster do u understand the word INTERNAL MEMORANDUM

At least u for hid the headed part na

Haba
Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Bakare19:
Lol@ legitimate jamb babies. Absolutely yes- that's okay for now.
Alright. Thanks boss
Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by ladyshindharah(f): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=annawhite post=48606651]poster do u understand the word INTERNAL MEMORANDUM

At least u for hid the headed part na

Haba

@annawhite, don't knw if ur main question is do I know the meaning of internal memorandum or u are being curious to name the name of the institution u thought is hidden?....
anyway, like I said.. my main reason of sharing this is to prepared us and also giving us a strong hope that we are going to camp this yr whether the MEMO isn't meant for us, my dear is never my bizness....
moreover, I didn't hid any part of what I pasted.... can't explain y is like DAT either. But the name of that institution is FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AKURE.... enjoy ur day and good morning.

Re: Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass by haconjy(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Corpers’ Salary Increased To N19,800 Monthly / Where Can I Buy NYSC Crested Cap In Abuja / NYSC Allawee Now 38K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.