Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Where Is Truthman2012 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Truthman2012 (2935 Views)

Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. / Truthman2012, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Truthman2012 by udatso: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
THIS A SERIOUS MATTER OOOOO grin ( In Ajiboye007'S voice )

Fellow religionlanders, this is to draw our attention to the absence of a very vibrant poster in this section Mr truthman2012. Truthman has been unnaturally absent for no less than seven days.
If I had his contact, I would try to know what's going on.
Whatever it is I pray he is good cos I still believe that there is hope for him to see the light in Islam.
I would like to use this medium to appeal to his friends and other nairalnders (especially those that know him on a personal level) to check on him.
Cc parisbookaddict Annunaki2 anas09 backfire ifeann annunaki true2god Malvisguy212 olaadegbu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by udatso: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2016

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Rilwayne001: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2016
I miss the guy sha. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 18, 2016
HONESTLY NAIRALAND COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE FUN WITHOUT THESE GUYS. WHAT I REALLY REALLY ENJOY IS THAT SO MUCH ENERGY THEY PUT INTO THEIR ENTERTAINING US.
grin

Them they try no be SUMOLLU.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by annunaki2(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2016
tongue
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by udatso: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2016
annunaki2:
tongue
Do you know his where about?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by otemanuduno: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2016
udatso:

Fellow religionlanders, this is to draw our attention to the absence of a very vibrant poster in this section Mr truthman2012. Truthman has been unnaturally absent for no less than seven days.
Whatever it is I pray he is good cos I still believe that there is hope for him to see the light in Islam.
I would like to use this medium to appeal to his friends and other nairalnders (especially those that know him on a personal level) to check on him.
Cc parisbookaddict Annunaki2 anas09 backfire ifeann annunaki true2god Malvisguy212 olaadegbu

He has become an atheist. See his last thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/3292061/christian-atheist

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by true2god: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2016
udatso:

It is well with him wherever he might be. If your concern is genuine it is a good gesture, but if your concern is malicious then you are a true Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by aminusanti(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2016
true2god:
It is well with him wherever he might be. If your concern is genuine it is a good gesture, but if your concern is malicious then you are a true Muslim.
brainless kafir

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by udatso: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

He has become an atheist. See his last thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/3292061/christian-atheist
That is a different truthman sir.
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by udatso: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2016
true2god:
Try to contact him if you have his contact. He hasn't been online for some days. Don't just sit there and say it is well.
BTW I am not a hypocrite like some of you.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by otemanuduno: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
udatso:

That is a different truthman sir.
Buh how do you know he isn't the same truthman?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by true2god: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
aminusanti:

brainless kafir
I am a proud kafir who uses his brain free from Arab superstition and Islamic apartheid.

I am against the drinking of camel urine, as advised by Mohammed. I am also against marriage to under age girls and beating of women, as advised by Mohammed (Qur'an 65:4 and Quran 4:34). I also hate terror as against your prophet who said he is a terrorist (sahih bukhari 4:52:220).
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by true2god: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
udatso:

Try to contact him if you have his contact. He hasn't been online for some days. Don't just sit there and say it is well.
BTW I am not a hypocrite like some of you.
I don't share personal contact with anyone on an anonymous forum because I don't drink camel urine as prescribed by Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by annunaki2(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
udatso:

Do you know his where about?

Yes he's gone to mecca for the hajj. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by udatso: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
true2god:
I don't share personal contact with anyone on an anonymous forum because I don't drink camel urine as prescribed by Mohammed.
This thread isn't about Islam or Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam. Why do you have to turn it into that. Can't you for once reply a Muslim without insulting Islam?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by udatso: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
aminusanti:

brainless kafir
Please let's desist from insulting each other here.
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by udatso: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
annunaki2:

Yes he's gone to mecca for the hajj. tongue
Ok
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by udatso: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

Buh how do you know he isn't the same truthman?
Compare the dates of their posts
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by aminusanti(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
true2god:
I am a proud kafir who uses his brain free from Arab superstition and Islamic apartheid.

I am against the drinking of camel urine, as advised by Mohammed. I am also against marriage to under age girls and beating of women, as advised by Mohammed (Qur'an 65:4 and Quran 4:34). I also hate terror as against your prophet who said he is a terrorist (sahih bukhari 4:52:220).
ok
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by lanrexlan(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I miss the guy sha. grin
No comedy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Demmzy15(m): 12:50am On Aug 19, 2016
Please where is Wuyiade Ajiboye aka truthmans2012? grin undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

U don start ba? U never learn.
That Moniker doesn't belong to him. Just like one muslim here impersonated him, thats how that FL guy also impersonated.guy u dull oo. Chai.
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
true2god:

Have you also heard that there's a new Fatwa which enjoins men to have sex with their daughters as long as they are 9years and above?
These are people I should have a discussion with? To call them dogs will be an insult on dogs.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
udatso:

This thread isn't about Islam or Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam. Why do you have to turn it into that. Can't you for once reply a Muslim without insulting Islam?
Islam is an insult to humanity.

Muhammed was a curse to the world.

Muslims are Cancerous tissues amongst the living.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Rilwayne001: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Anas09:

You will always have time to type shit with your hands, but you end up running away whenever those atheist threaten to rape you, after all Yahweh is not against rape. tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Rilwayne001: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Anas09:

Have you also heard that there's a new Fatwa which enjoins men to have sex with their daughters as long as they are 9years and above?
These are people I should have a discussion with? To call them dogs will be an insult on dogs.

Good.. Very good Christian...lying around and saying nonsense is the way of a good Christian.

Your head like gworinpa' undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Rilwayne001: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Demmzy15:
Please where is Wuyiade Ajiboye aka truthmans2012? grin undecided

REVEREND Wunyiade' Ajiboye' grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Empiree: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
udatso:

I tell you, even in their Sunday worship they remember Muhammad the son of Abdullah - salaAllahu alaiy wasalam. That's a good dhikr grin

They rarely mentioned Jesus - alaiy Salam lately

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Empiree: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
true2god:

Your were not like this prior to 2015' s ifeann rants. She really did you evil than good

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Empiree: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Anas09:

As beautiful as your moniker sounds, you mouth bad gan ni undecided

Anytime I come across your moniker I always thought about a companion of prophet Muhammad - salaAllahu alaiy wasalam. And that's the man called Anas Ibn Malik - RodiyaAllahu anihu

Do you eat pork?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Empiree:
As beautiful as your moniker sounds, you mouth bad gan ni undecided

Anytime I come across your moniker I always thought about a companion of prophet Muhammad - salaAllahu alaiy wasalam. And that's the man called Anas Ibn Malik - RodiyaAllahu anihu

Do you eat pork?
I could kill myself to even think that my name is associated to that animal.
That beast, that rapist who could look at a six yrs old and muster an erection. If I have my way and am given Muhammed to punish for that crime alone. Dear God, what I would do to that pig. The thought of it.. Argghhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Would NEVER Support Pastors With Private Jet - The Billy Graham Example / Is Consciousness Material or Immaterial? / I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.