Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Estherbt Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Estherbt Ltd (2043 Views)

Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd / Estherbt Recuiting / Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estherbt Ltd by koolman: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2006
House please who knows about this recruiting agency? They have just invited me to come and pick a recommendation letter from them and go to the company that requires
my services and then should come with the sum of 1,050.
Please I need urgent information on this.
Re: Estherbt Ltd by nkechy: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2006
i heard sometime that they are fake but they have a website check it out though.otherwise u dont pay to get a job pls be very careful
this maybe a set up there is no where in this world where one pays any sum of money to be employed ok?
Re: Estherbt Ltd by omofranco: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2006
please dont go to esther breakthrough 4 jobs they are 419. i was also called for thier interview and was ask to come with #1050. till now since about 3 months nothing has happened. so be wise
Re: Estherbt Ltd by tonjub(f): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2006
They are 419!!!!!!!!!.I`ve been a victim my dear and
i dnt wish that for my worst enemy.
they are just exploiting innocent people in the name of recruitment
comp.
u better run nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Estherbt Ltd by johnnyde: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2006
it is true estherbt, are 419ners they are just out there to exploit people and the worst part is that their advert is always in the papers and the internet. NAIRALANDERS beware of these people the are real crooks,
Re: Estherbt Ltd by scopido(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2006
They are fake my guy,you beter dont go
Re: Estherbt Ltd by marcusjay(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2006
dem be real thief, nothing to offer than to extort you of you little reserve. was a victim once.
Re: Estherbt Ltd by apostle: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2006
SCAM RUN FOR YOUR LIFE shocked shocked shocked SHINE YOUR EYES O
Re: Estherbt Ltd by asheggy: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2006
u shd not go and pay because they re crook and a big time 419.
i was once a victim cry crycry
Re: Estherbt Ltd by asheggy: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2006
u shd not go and pay because they re crook and a big time 419.
i was once a victim cry crycry
Re: Estherbt Ltd by faloye(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2006
In fact, they are fraudstars. They will organise one kangaroo test & ask you to pay either 1050 or 850 as the case may be. I think they should be reported to EFFC because this exploitation must stop.
Re: Estherbt Ltd by bruce(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2006
This is a true comfirmation that these people are 419ners. Because I was asked by them to take their online interview since I reside far away from lagos, which I did and got a congratulatory letter that I passed and should come to their office in lagos for job recommendation and posting to where my services will be needed with the sum of 1050.

It was absurd for me to travel to Lagos without knowing the name and business of the company where my services will be needed, at least to be sure that I will be given the job immediately not coming to be stranded in Lagos with nothing to show for from them. As a result, I wrote them back demending to know some certain information about the company, their business, etc. But never get any reply from them, even after sending them reminder.

Then I suspected they are up for something else. I will advice the house to stay clear from these people, they are crooks. If they are serious they should categorically tell one the company he has been posted to. If confirmed I dont think anyone will bat an eyelid to pay even 2000 as registration fee to be given a worthwhile job.

Be wise and focus.
One love house.
Re: Estherbt Ltd by ecuro(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2006
They are fake, I have been conned before, run!!!! angry
Re: Estherbt Ltd by alaskaa(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2006
Forget about that company they are not the type to get u a job.u don't to pay to get a job, [i][/i][b][/b]
Re: Estherbt Ltd by emmigrant0(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2006
embarassed Hi Fellow Niaralanders here my own piece of shit from easther breakthrough.
I was doing my youth service in Adamawa State yola to be precise and i was a grad Assistance to both FUTY and Adamawa state poly. i saw in one Guardian news paper an advert from EBT and i sent my cv. Two days later i came to the same cafe to check my mail when i saw a mail inviting me to lagos for a test and because of curiosity i came and to my suprise the game was not what i expect. First i was wellcomed by an agbero looking agent sent by this calaberor akwaibom thief MD of EBT, i got to the meeting point and saw about 50 people (Both Grad and Non Grads) and Grads where asked to pay 1000 and some 750 and finally non Grad: 500 which we did respectively and we took our text the MD now said he was going to get back to us in 2weeks time. As at 3weeks i ve not heared anything so i called and he told me to come to lagos for my postng, Guys you will not belive that i was retained in my place of youth service both the UNI and POLTY but because i ve spent all my life in the north and i am a southernant i chose to run to lag insted and so on getting here after telling the schools that i am not going to work and the jobs where given to those who needed it, EBT gave me a note to one Sharamatex Engineering in Ikeja whom speciallizes in bore hole and the whole thing started all over again. They demanded for my Cv and promised to get back to me. I went back to the theif MD and you will not belive that he shouted at me and told me that his own is to get the place that needs my service as an Engineer and after that he is done what goes on in the organisation is not his biz as he saw that i wanted to do something stupid trust EDO people, he then said i should give him one week again. Do you belive that i spent closly N67200 as transport and feeding? and then i became reallyv stranded but God is always on my side and i got another job through a friend that saw the add and told me to try and befor you could say anything i stared working on the 15th of march this year.

So any one invited by EBT please dont go it is a fraud EFCC will catch up with this man someday and what he is doing to people today, except he repents will pass over to his children because God is not a sleeping God but i pray he recieve it rather than his children. Take care guys.
Re: Estherbt Ltd by Romello: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2006
they are fake.i av been there,passed the test/interview and was given a slip after paying N1050.at the end of the day,when you open the slip,you find out that they dont have any connection with the companies and even mention there that thier services are for free.they are theives and i think the EFCC should get involved cos they are just extorting money from graduates.believe me or not!

(1) (Reply)

Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? / Uba Training School-lagos / Agdc/samsung Real Dream Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.