Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies (726 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by Mandynews(f): 12:18am On Aug 18, 2016
So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies (LISTEN)
Popular Nigerian man of God who prophesied the yet-to-happen death of Governor of Kaduna, Nasir El-Rufai over his limitation of religious activities has predicted another impending doom.

Controversial Nigerian Prophet, Apostle Johnson Suleiman of Omega Fire Ministries has said an imminent deadly explosion is set to ravage a town in Cameroon.

This has sent fear down the hearts of the people who have been ravaged by Boko Haram insurgents simultaneously with Nigeria.

The premotion of doom was widely publicised in a recent telecast during a Church service on Sunday, August 14th, at his ministry’s headquarters in Auchi, Edo State. According to him, there will be massive bloodshed if the brewing evil is not averted by fervent prayers.

“Cameroon, please pray. What I am seeing now…we have to pray for Cameroon so that the country will not cry…I see something exploding with so many people sitting around the place, I see something exploding…so many people will die. Please take note,” Suleiman prophesied.

He however, did not give details of the nature of the explosion such as town/city or date. Instead he urged his members and Cameroonian citizens to pray in order to avert the “impending tragedy”

Cameroon has since 2013, been under threats of insurgency from the Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram. The Islamist group have targeted innocent people for murder especially far North of the country, using suicide bombers.

an explosion in Cameroon in which many people will be killed. Syria will experience the same mishap on the same day.

Listen to the prophesy below…

https://soundcloud.com/kinaka-blog/apostle-johnson-suleman-makes-terrifying-prophecy-against-cameroon

http://lifedrama.com.ng/so-many-people-will-die-in-a-deadly-explosion-prophet-suleiman-prophesies-listen/

Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by HungerBAD: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Fake Prophet.

Why can't this man just see any good thing in his visions?

--Modified---

To the guy below me. Which kind name be Hungryboy?lol lol your name funny.

Oya Apostle Johnson Suleiman see vision for the guy below me.

3 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by hungryboy(m): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2016
The odds of an explosion happening in a country as big as Cameroon is high,

So this is no prophecy,
A prophecy is him telling us the State and month it's going to take place,
And whether the explosion will be from a bomb blast, gas cylinder,
Or fuel tanker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Bomb blast pray I don't see the connection
Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 18, 2016
These prophets of doom have gone again

Can't they ever see peace, or the naira becoming equal to dollar, or the rescuing of the Chibok girls

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by hungryboy(m): 12:53am On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fake Prophet.

--Modified---

to the oga above me,
Which kind name be hungerbad,
Hunger no bad oh,
Without am,
Many of us no go dey comot go work
Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:08am On Aug 18, 2016
I can see many of you getting hungry tomorrow, Try and Eat food to avert the hunger. wink

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by Kruzilano(m): 2:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Oga ur former prophecy is yet to come to fufilment.. u dy drop another.... Okay how do we avert it?
Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by ministeriallist: 3:55am On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fake Prophet.

--Modified---

Oya Apostle Johnson Suleiman see vision for the guy below me.
grin

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 18, 2016
When Ebele Jonathan is sworn in as the President of Nigeria as predicted by this charlatan, then will I take him seriously.
Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by blithe2nice(m): 6:06am On Aug 18, 2016
God safe your people.....
Re: So Many People Will Die In A Deadly Explosion – Prophet, Suleiman Prophesies by Ranchhoddas: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Very vague. Conman extraordinaire.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Divine Beings In The Godhead? / The Evils Of Strange And False Doctrines / Is It Only Deeper Life Members That Jesus Will Rapture To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.