Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Alleged Drug Trafficking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Alleged Drug Trafficking (344 Views)

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / 3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Alleged Drug Trafficking by sarrki(m): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2016
3 NIGERIAN PILGRIMS ARRESTED IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR ALLEGED DRUG TRAFFICKING

AUGUST 17, 2016 / :

The Saudi Arabian authorities have arrested three pilgrims from Kwara for alleged possession of substance suspected to be cocaine.

Hajia Fatima Abolore-Jimoh, the Executive Secretary, Kwara Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board, confirmed the arrest on Wednesday from Saudi Arabia in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

She said the three pilgrims, who were among the first batch of 505 Pilgrims from Kwara, were arrested in Madinnah by Saudi Arabia security operatives.

The executive secretary, who did not disclose the identities of the three suspects, said they were still in the custody of Saudi Arabian authorities.

Abolore-Jimoh said the Saudi Arabian law would certainly take its course on the three suspected drug traffickers.

She described the arrest as unfortunate and painful in spite of several appeals to them to be good ambassadors of Kwara and Nigeria.

The executive secretary said that other pilgrims from the state were still in Madinnah, hale, healthy and in good spirit in spite of the unfortunate incident.

NAN reports that 1,978 pilgrims from the state are performing the 2016 pilgrimage exercise

http://tribuneonlineng.com/3-nigerian-pilgrims-arrested-saudi-arabia-alleged-drug-trafficking/
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Alleged Drug Trafficking by mmb(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Old news
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Alleged Drug Trafficking by seunlayi(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Make I no talk wetin I supposed to talk

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Alleged Drug Trafficking by nrexzy: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Chaiii see dia hustle as e cast

(1) (Reply)

Why I Named My Dog Buhari- Trader / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m / Man Pours Sniper (insecticide) In Co-tenant's Soup Over Insult!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.