Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Bet 99% Of You Did Not Know Half Of These Things? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Bet 99% Of You Did Not Know Half Of These Things? (1168 Views)

When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. / Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? / Can You See The Horse In The Picture?99% Of People Can't Find The Horse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet 99% Of You Did Not Know Half Of These Things? by dhakingpin(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2016
I bet you didn’t know, so sit back and read things that are so simple but will surprise you!
Rabbits and Parrots
Did you know that rabbits and parrots can see what is behind
them without turning their heads?
Kangaroo
Did you know, Kangaroos cannot walk backward!
Potato
Did you know, potato, the delicious and favorite veggie of children is the staple food in many countries and is the most cultivated vegetable across the globe.
Lighter
Did you know; the lighter was invented long back before the
matchbox and matchsticks are invented.
Vanilla
Did you know, 80 percent of vanilla flavored food (including the ice cream and essence) is made artificially because natural vanilla beans are very expensive.
Lipsticks
Lipsticks are not vegan cosmetics! More than 95 percent of lipsticks
contain fish scales!
Hands and Feet Bones
Hands and feet have more than half of the bones in the human
body.
Honey
Did you know that there is no expiry date to honey! The edible
food remains good forever until used otherwise, like using a wet
spoon!
Dolphin Names
Did you know that just like us,Dolphins have unique names. What could be their language?
Venus
Venus is the only planet in the solar system that rotates
clockwise, whereas all other planets rotate anti-clock wise.
Volcanoes
Did you know that Australia is the only continent in the world that has no volcanoes?
Cosmos Atrosanguineus
Have you heard about a chocolate flower? A flower named Cosmos Atrosanguineus carry the aroma of a chocolate. Obviously, it appears
in brown colour!
The Number 4
The number four – is the only number that has the same number of alphabets/ letters….HUH?
The Eye Power
The human eye has the ability to identify and differentiate over 10
million colours.
Albert Einstein’s Eyes
Did you know; Albert Einstein’s eyes are preserved in a safe in
New York?
Names Empower Us!
Did you know our names empower us? Yes, our names carry a power and it will influence us and our behavior.E.g STELLAR,look it up in the Dictionary,come on!..lol
Goosy Security
The goosy security – Geese are used as security guards in a prison in Brazil! How cool is that?
Dogs Nose Prints
Just like humans fingerprints, dogs nose prints are unique and it can be used to identify the identity of dogs.
Apple Floats on Water
Have you ever put an apple into the water and noticed the apple
float? Yes, apples float on water. It is because apples are made of 25 percent air!
Inhale
Did you know that you cannot talk and inhale or vice versa. When you speak, you will not be able to inhale. Give it a try?
Left Handed
Did you know around 15 percentage of the world population are left handed. They are controlled by right side of the brain. Left-handers were cursed as SINISTER in the ancient period, associated with bad luck and were even considered unfavorable….I was born left handed oh and i am genius!..lol
Rabbit and Parrot
Many of us know that the owl can rotate its head 270 degrees to see behind. There is another bird and animal that can see behind without moving the head?
The RABBIT and PARROT
Longest Word in English
Do you know how many letters does the longest word in English contain?

Read more :- http://karavibes.com/2016/08/18/i-bet-you-didnt-know-this/

Re: I Bet 99% Of You Did Not Know Half Of These Things? by abuaoyen(f): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thank you Op. So educative
Re: I Bet 99% Of You Did Not Know Half Of These Things? by Sunnykaka(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Guy tell me something.. grin angry

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Are You? Answer This Question / Joke Of The Day >>> Pray For Buhari / See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.