Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) (29100 Views)

University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo / Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Blackberrybabes: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2016
A man has been arrested after he allegedly doused insecticide in his neighbor's pot of soup.Gordon
Daniel, a resident of Ajegunle was accused by the neighbour, Mrs. Saidat Shakiru of putting insecticide in a pot of soup she was cooking on Tuesday.

It was gathered the woman had left her soup pot on the fire to attend to another issue only to return and discover that the soup reeked of sniper, a poisonous liquid insecticide.

The woman was said to have accused Daniel who was the only resident of the compound at home when she was cooking.
She was said to have alerted the landlady who resides on the topmost floor of the storey building as well as her husband who was at work before the matter was reported to the Baale of Aiyetoro street, Saheed Fakunle.
According to a resident:
“Sadiat and the suspect were at home when she was cooking the soup. The woman allegedly went outside to buy something and before she came back Daniel had doused sniper into the soup she was cooking.
“When the woman opened the soup pot she perceived an offensive odour from the soup and she sensed foul play. The angry woman drew the attention of the landlady to what she had observed.
“Her landlady asked whom she suspected. Since there was nobody at home, she accused Daniel of the deed. When her husband, Shakiru returned from work, she explained her predicament about the soup she was cooking and the matter was moved to the Baale.
“After carrying out investigation, the Baale handed over the suspect to the police alongside the pot of soup.”
The Nation gathered that the suspect, who blamed his actions on the devil, said he was angry because the woman usually insulted him over electric bill.
“The woman has been insulting me over electricity bill. I don’t know what got over me so I decided to put sniper inside their soup to punish her. I am sorry. I regret what I have done. She insulted me so much because of the electricity bill if not I don’t have any problem with her and her husband,” he said.
The owner of the house, Taiye Aroyewun frowned at the suspect’s action, calling him a madman.
He said:
“The man must be a madman to have attempted to wipe out an entire family. Now that he has been caught, he’s pleading and trying everything possible to settle the matter. Everybody refused because he is a wicked man who committed a wicked act. If I forgive him today, supposing he chops my head off tomorrow what would happen?”

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-allegedly-poisons-neighbours-pot-soup-lagos/

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Blackberrybabes: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2016
As I see # BLACKBERRYBABES # I know say na confirm front page material

because Seun n the blackberrybabes de do some coded worldly tinz 2geda

I de iroko tree de observe una shaa # kwontinew tongue #

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by snezBaba: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2016
This is SHOCKING!!!.But then I checked the name and I hissed.Bad belle and Envy don destabilise them sad.Shame no go allow them enter this thread.Can you imagine,Trying to Wipe out an entire generation because of insult shocked.If given the power this one will wipe out Nigeria to actualise their Biafran ambition.Awon weray Supporters club angry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Wicked man. He will be the one to cry the most on the wake like say de thing work angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by kogistar: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2016
na igbo man i guess

9 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by donbenedict(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2016
grin
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by nrexzy: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2016
Lol..... wickedness in the land...
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by latuntop(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2016
this movie is titled death in the pot of soup. watch it now as directed by Gordon Daniel. my judgement give him fufu and let him eat it with the soup. court...................................

28 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by ramdris(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2016
Are they having joint pot account ni? Shit like dis only happens in "face-me-face you" buildings..

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by thesicilian: 7:04am On Aug 18, 2016
Later they'll be blaming Pastor Adeboye for warning his members not to marry women who can't cook. You put food on the fire and and then leave the compound to go and buy something elsewhere. When you have neighbours that you have been insulting previously. Her entire family could have easily lost their lives due to her negligence.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by omas1(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2016
the man looks hungry, he don resist the aroma of their food for years so he decided to end everything that day ;Dthe man looks hungry, he don resist the aroma of their food for years so he decided to end everything that day

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2016
undecided Blackberrybabes.....why you no complete the name of the offender Ow! I get it....na same tribe una be. I will help you.

NCAN, Osun State branch, reporting from Ilesha.
The name of the offender in full is Daniel Chukwuma Ojukwu

Na omo Igbo, from the yeast.

#RADARADA

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by bamirotola: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Sniper and suicide/murder is like rice and beans....why always sniper?
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by mhizAnnie(f): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2016
He should be made to eat the food jor...It's that simple and thank God that woman is very observant. Evil men everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by AuroraB(f): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2016
thesicilian:
Later they'll be blaming Pastor Adeboye for warning his members not to marry women who can't cook. You put food on the fire and and then leave the compound to go and buy something elsewhere. When you have neighbours that you have been insulting previously. Her entire family could have easily lost their lives due to her negligence.
A good point cool
Is she not foolish? To think she's got no enemy with her big mouth grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2016
Freiden:
undecided Blackberrybabes.....why you no complete the name of the offender Ow! I get it....na same tribe una be. I will help you.

#RADARADA

angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by veekid(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2016
sad
Dangers of living in a commercial house.. ........ Olohun Saanu wa

4 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Justnice11: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2016
Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by jhidey08(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2016
My friend Said "Nigeria still have a long way to go", I told him; "guy, we don't even know the way to follow yet, it's only after that we'll begin to calculate how far it'll take us"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by dejavubobo1(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2016
craze dangerous ppl, a whole household would ve gone extinct just like dat

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by maxwelloweezy(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Devil possess you and leaves you he might come back undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by amiibaby(f): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2016
All this face me I face u home....o Got pick my call....I must be a landlord amen

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by czaratwork: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2016
This is Gordon (comedian)'s brother
Freiden:

#RADARADA

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Sijo01(f): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2016
This man lacks sense and he's heartless as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by bethyz(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2016
Looking at him he is suffering. Really suffering. He is tired of life sef.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by AgentOrange: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2016
The man should be shot...

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Spells(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2016
Nigerians poisoning fellow Nigerians like rats since 1900...
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2016
Chai, some people sef

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by NameChecker: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2016
I came to check name

Gordon Daniel
grin

latuntop:
my judgement give him fufu and let him eat it with the soup. court...................................

grin
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) / Suspect Who Murdered A Boy For Ritual Dies Controversially In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.