Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition (838 Views)

Who Got The Invite By Tolet.com.ng. / Please Who Else Got This Message From Tolet.com.ng / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition by Serial: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2016
Finding a house in Nigeria can be both stressful and exciting at the same time. But with fraudulent agents all over the place, it could be just annoying.

We believe blogging is the new found voice of the Nigerian people. Hence, we are interested in reading your stories about the non-fun side of house-hunt experiences in Nigeria from bloggers.

Therefore, we have launched the My House Hunt Wahala Bloggers Competition which requires participating Nigerian bloggers to write a blog post on the topic, tweet, and share using the hashtag #MyHouseHuntWahala.

How To Participate

To participate, each blogger should:

Write a blog post on their individual blogs or a friends blog using the topic, My House Hunt Wahala, while making reference to ToLet.com.ng in their article

Tweet and share the article using the hashtag #MyHouseHuntWahala

Submissions

To send your entry visit https://www.tolet.com.ng/blog/tolet-com-ng-launches-myhousehuntwahala-bloggers-competition/

You can also see entries already submitted so far. Note that decision of winners will begin after the competition ends.

Word Count
Keep your story within the range of 200 – 400 words

Criteria for selection
1. Simplicity, clarity, creativity and accuracy of blog post

2. Reference to ToLet.com.ng

3. Other factors like comments, tweets, shares, likes, etc.

Deadline

The competition ends August 31, 2016. Feel free to submit as many entries as you like – as your creativity directs.

Prizes
1st Prize: N50,000

2nd Prize: N30,000

3rd Prize: N20,000

Follow ToLetNg on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ToletNg and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/toletng for updates.
Re: Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition by newsphase(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2016
But what does this prove.. if a blogger writes a story... what does it solve... I mean what is the essence of it all... This may be fradulent itself...

Please let on more
Re: Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2016
newsphase:
But what does this prove.. if a blogger writes a story... what does it solve... I mean what is the essence of it all... This may be fradulent itself...

Please let on more

I guess it's just a medium of advertisement
Whether cheap or not, I dunno
Re: Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition by Serial: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2016
newsphase:

Please let on more

Many are still victims of fraudulent agents and still go through the hassle of finding a property by roaming the streets.

However, when a blogger writes a story that represents the concern of numerous Nigerians, by telling how he/she might have been a victim or the hustle he/she went through to find a property, and by proffering a modern solution, people will not only be informed but enlightened.

Entries are being submitted...it's real and 3 winners will emerge!
Re: Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition by Alexandrason(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
newsphase:

Please let on more

Due to problem people encounter while looking for an apartment, this competition began. Many people still fall victims of the various scam schemes out there and this competiton serves as an avenue to raise awareness of the everyday problem people face while getting a home by you sharing your own experience, therefore preventing other people from having the same issues through what you have shared. You also stand a chance of winning an instant cash price, get featured on Tolet.com.ng blog with the website averaging over 400k monthly views and also win the grand cash price.
It is 100% genuine. You can check the company's official website for more info if still in doubt: https://www.tolet.com.ng/blog/tolet-com-ng-launches-myhousehuntwahala-bloggers-competition/

1 Like

Re: Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition by Olusharp(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
is the competition still on?
Re: Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tolet.com.ng is a crook..i just checked their website and i saw the competition is still on despite it being stated on their website that it ends on 5th of September,yet till now no winner as being selected. All the bloggers who participated were all used to gain popularity they indirectly used your blog to advertise and you guys fell for it.. I also took the pain to check their Twitter and Facebook page and i noticed they don't even post anything concerning the competition again..
Toletng is a crook,a big thief..
Re: Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition by Serial: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tolet.com.ng is a crook..i just checked their website and i saw the competition is still on despite it being stated on their website that it ends on 5th of September,yet till now no winner as being selected. All the bloggers who participated were all used to gain popularity they indirectly used your blog to advertise and you guys fell for it.. I also took the pain to check their Twitter and Facebook page and i noticed they don't even post anything concerning the competition again..
Toletng is a crook,a big thief..

You shouldn't be too hasty in your conclusion. The entries are being reviewed as the winners will be announced afterwards and that soonest. Stay updated and optimistic!
Re: Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition by Olusharp(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Serial:

You shouldn't be too hasty in your conclusion. The entries are being reviewed as the winners will be announced afterwards and that soonest. Stay updated and optimistic!
it seems you have info from the inner circle..Are you a staff of Toletng and how true is what you wrote above..
Re: Win N50,000 In Tolet.com.ng's #myhousehuntwahala Bloggers Competition by Olusharp(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tolet.com.ng use unsuspecting. content writers to gain traffic..

(1) (Reply)

Job! / Vacancy For The Post Of Customer Relationship Officer / Please Who Else Got This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.