Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,569 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Bet You Have Never Seen This Fruit Before In Nigeria(pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Bet You Have Never Seen This Fruit Before In Nigeria(pics) (1684 Views)

What Is This Fruit Called In English? / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) / I Bet You Don’t Know The English Names For These 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet You Have Never Seen This Fruit Before In Nigeria(pics) by driveiwe(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2016
I went to visit my elder sister in her new house in warri delta state and I was amazed seeing a fruit I have never seen in my life planted in her compound. The most interesting part is this fruits looks like Our local Okro but tastes like Apple.

NOTE:pls I don't know the name of this fruit o...lols

Re: I Bet You Have Never Seen This Fruit Before In Nigeria(pics) by YorubaWoman: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2016
so warri isn't in Nigeria bah

undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Bet You Have Never Seen This Fruit Before In Nigeria(pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2016
During my childhood days,we use to call dis monkey apple ;Dwe will whisk out of sch during brk time to pluck this thing,coupled with appetangar (donno if d spelling is correct).......just like the saying goes everyday fr the theif one day fr d owner,we were caught and meant to sweep the whole compound,twas nt funny doh cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Bet You Have Never Seen This Fruit Before In Nigeria(pics) by modestofynest(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Quote me if am wrong this op has been living under olumo rock all has life he just crawled out 4 some air.
Re: I Bet You Have Never Seen This Fruit Before In Nigeria(pics) by driveiwe(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
modestofynest:
Quote me if am wrong this op has been living under olumo rock all has life he just crawled out 4 some air.
yea bro u right, remaining your papa in there, so go take em outa the rock...lols
Re: I Bet You Have Never Seen This Fruit Before In Nigeria(pics) by driveiwe(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
During my childhood days,we use to call dis monkey apple ;Dwe will whisk out of sch during brk time to pluck this thing,coupled with appetangar (donno if d spelling is correct).......just like the saying goes everyday fr the theif one day fr d owner,we were caught and meant to sweep the whole compound,twas nt funny doh cheesy cheesy

lols mine was peer way back, so the owner caught us and threatened telling our parents, that was most scary, so we pleaded and knelt down for almost an hour. years later I saw the man that punished us I felt like beating him up...lols buh it's all past.

1 Like

Re: I Bet You Have Never Seen This Fruit Before In Nigeria(pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
driveiwe:

lols mine was peer way back, so the owner caught us and threatened telling our parents, that was most scary, so we pleaded and knelt down for almost an hour. years later I saw the man that punished us I felt like beating him up...lols buh it's all past.

Growing was fun,lots of fruits to explore while trekking back home grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. / How To Make Suya, Post Recipes Here / COVID-19 Lockdown: Residents Kill, Eat Baboon In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.