Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) (49014 Views)

Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by chat2deen(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:
No, she has lived in China. grin

On one of her pics, she raised two fingers, that's how Asians pose for a photoshoot.

Happy married life to them.

They met in sango-otta, I know there love story cos she is a frnd to my gf.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by ireneony(f): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
namuguibe:

DP taken down + silly stereotyping posts made = definite signs of low self esteem tongue
tongue tongue
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by planetx: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Look at her grinning from ear to ear like she just won the lotto, instead of a 4 foot Asian midget. Negros and their Inferority complex to anything with a light skin..I be damned if my daughter brought some racist Asian midget to my house to marry.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
ireneony:
His small diick though undecided

Modified:
To all the small diick guys quoting me, back off!
come just checked ur dp, is it you? Did you serve in akwaibom last year?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by ireneony(f): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
jaybillionaire:
come just checked ur dp, is it you? Did you serve in akwaibom last year?
no sir
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by namuguibe(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
ireneony:
tongue tongue
ooh la la ..... I take that back miss.
the new DP is dynamite !
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
chat2deen:

They met in sango-otta, I know there love story cos she is a frnd to my gf.
Ok!, i just know Asians modus operandi when it comes to photoshoot. grin this your friend must have learnt their ways.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:

So dem foolish enough to leave all those fine babes for their side, con marry worwor girl like you abi? U beta wake up..Its daylight babe!
I sincerely don't understand these girls shouting team foreign guys, the white guys no send them o!. cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Then why did you PM like a hypocrite huh? do you think foreign men cares about looks like you Effed up Nigerian men do? I have seen a white man marry a very ugly black woman, you can call me ugly all you want too but you can't meet up to my expectation, don't be surprised oneday when A foreign guy marries same worwor Nigerian girl as you claim, No matter what you say, foreign guys all the way. Nigerian guys worwor finish.
Wait!, the foreign guys Nigerian ladies use charm on. cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

You again!.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:
You again!. I accept being ignorant. grin

Don't accept being ignorant
You're actually ignorant.

The raised two fingers signifies bunny ears (rabbit ears). It originated from the USA, even pictures taken in 1967, you will see people raising their two fingers behind someone's head

Dumb dumb
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Your quarrelling mood has been activated, are you a woman?, i just know Asians raise fingers while taking photoshoot more.

Don't quote me again, bye!.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Spells:
Gals r not smiling... Later she'll com to nairaland n start complaining that her husband is not satisfying her well...
guy...this ur comment mk sense 2u?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:
I sincerely don't understand these girls shouting team foreign guys, the white guys no send them o!. cheesy
U dey mind them ni...You look nice tho!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Blessograo:

Lol, don't worry I'm still single but will marry Yoruba demon cos I don't like them small.
LOL, so you like them big? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:

U dey mind them ni...You look nice tho!
Thanks Sir!. grin
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
ireneony:
no sir
what a striking resemblance shocked
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks Sir!. grin
Sir bawo?? Anyway, I pmed u
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Sir bawo?? Anyway, I pmed u
What's bawo?, anyway, i don't attend to pms.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:
What's bawo?, anyway, i don't attend to pms.
Ohh...You should..You might never tell dear!
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
ireneony:

Modified:
how you take Sabi
You don climb chinko bfor
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
ireneony:

Modified:
how you take Sabi
You don climb chinko bfor or you de share d man with d girl
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
ireneony:

Modified:
how you take Sabi
You don climb chinko bfor or you de share d man with d girl
Abeg no burn dia cables
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Okay
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
BUHARI is de cause of all dis
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
ireneony:

Modified:
dt one na food for u??

chai as pretty as you're
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:
Wait!, the foreign guys Nigerian ladies use charm on. cheesy
Lol I swear, no be only juju. some of those foreign guys love black women die.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lol I swear, no be only juju. some of those foreign guys love black women die.
cheesy Just as foreign babes like black guys, but our ladies bottle the male counterpart often.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy Just as foreign babes like black guys, but our ladies bottle the male counterpart often.
Nigerians and their fixation on Charms and blackmagic, the so called love can happen at any moment, race doesn't matter, there are foreign guys who like black girls tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Mummified Man, Stoneman Willie, To Be Buried After 128 Years On Display In US / Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.