Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map (84081 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga / Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ahahnow: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is this the most offensive map ever made? Data reveals the average breast size of women around the world... so how do YOU measure up?

*A map has revealed the average breast sizes of women around the world
*Women in Russia, the United states, Colombia, Venezuela and Sweden topped the list
*Ladies in Asian and African countries are on the opposite end of the scale, with A and B cup averages
*Women in Australia, France, Italy and the United Kingdom have an average C cup breast

While data is often used to compare income levels, financial status and standard of living, a map has emerged with a very different purpose.

Target Map has published a map showing the average breast size across the globe - from A cups to 'larger than D' cups.

The women with the largest breasts are from Russia, Sweden, Norway and Finland, who, on average, have a cup size larger than a D.

Women from Africa or living in Asian countries are on the opposite end of the spectrum - the majority with A or B cup sized breasts.

Australia falls in the middle with C cup sized breasts on average, along with France, Italy and the United Kingdom.

Europe is divided, with the average sizes varying greatly across different countries.

Those in Northern Ireland are a C cup average - a cup larger than the Republic of Ireland.

Germany and surrounding countries have an average D cup sized breast where as Latvia and Belarus have an average A cup.

The United States women have a D cup average whereas their neighbours in Canada have a C cup average.

It is not known whether the data has included women with breast implants.

While many people have been entertained by the data and intrigued to see how they compare, others have found it offensive and questioned the purpose of the map.

'This is just misogynist rubbish,' one woman wrote on Twitter.

'This is disgusting, what has the world become?' Another wrote.

But it's not just women being measured up on the world stage.

In 2015, Mandatory released a map showing the average penis size around the world.

Men in the Congo came out on top with an average size of 7.1" while those in North Korea, South Korea and India were on the opposite end of the spectrum with the average sizes of 3.8", 4.3" and 4" respectively.

Australian men had an average size of 5.2", and were closely followed by men in Ireland (5"wink, United States (5.1"wink and Russia (5.1"wink.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3746109/Target-Map-releases-map-average-breast-sizes-world.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ladyF(f): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol and this is based on what stats? grin Nigeria suppose dey with D+ sha... angry

Make.i comot with my Di'ja boobs. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

73 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by K9blunt(f): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na wa o!

When there are more pressing issues in the world na mammary size dem dey warri about.....

Indeed the world is about to end.... Smh

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Fidelismaria: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kkk
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by latinoKingdom(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:
Lol and this is based on what stats? grin

I like Di'ja boobs though

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by pythonkid(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
stupid op

3 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by EricMason(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
i swear down na big lai, how comes china and nigeria they same rank....... my chest big pazz chinko brez sef wink wink

18 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by policy12: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
..since it has to do with breast let me park here I kno it will make fp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Proffdada: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
When your bae fails to make the list grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by RealJaneDoe: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
it is today that I know that nairaland andboobs have the same DNA

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Naija girls see your lives...Na so so A cup all of una carry. grin

No wonder i always almost freak out anything i see a girl with well endowed boobies....That sh!t is lacking around here mehn! sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by soberdrunk(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
NIGERIAN WOMEN UNA SEE WETIN UNA DON CAUSE? GIVE US BOBI MAKE WE SUCK SO BOBI GO BIG, UNA SAY "NO" DEY FORM ANYHOW! NOW NAH UNA WITH CHUNG LEE DEY DRAG BOBI SIZE ***SAD FACE****!!! angry angry *****NOW MOVING TO RUSSIA****

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by tundelis(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Big t!ts every wheregrin fucck boysangry any corner hit like if you love big boobscheesy

21 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by DrayZee: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol.... A cup..... But how we go dey the same level with China naw?

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by DrayZee: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by veekid(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
shocked
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Ad0rable: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Rubbish undecided
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by sixtus3606(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

I like it just as it is grin

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by wellmax(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
A cup -D cup , which is bigger please

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by dayleke: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by shyling(f): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
tundelis:
cool

African women wear undersized undies especially bra to give the illusion of size....

cc
cruzita
halfricanadian

2 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Mintayo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who size of breast don epp? Mizcheww undecided
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Ina2k(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
sad

2 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by searchng4love: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

African women tend to wear undersized bra to give the illusion of size

5 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by kadas01(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
With what I see with my eyes in Naija, I "disagree" with the statistics regarding breast size!

As for p*nis size, I no know that one o!

Jobless people!

5 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by FvckShiT(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Y'all need to check this and tell me what you fúcking feel cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/sexytemi

Sexytemi representing Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Femich18(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nawa o...Which kind people do the statistics...They should have examined the Nigeria ladies properly because most of them use Foam-like bras.
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by nory113: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don't believe this statistics unless no be naija I de cus average girls wey I de see daily have big breasts

2 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by veekid(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
See traffic, babycherry you need to see this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.