Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) (64900 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Towncrier247: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Watch Ghana Pastor Flog Two Teenagers Inside Church For Having Premarrital Sex

In a video which has gone viral on Facebook, Controversial Ghanaian Pastor Daniel Obinim could be seen beating the teenagers – whose names were not immediately known – with a whip. This was the same pastor who was seen anointing the joystick of his male congregant in a recent viral video.

He accused the girl, as he lashed her, of having sex instead of focusing on work as an apprentice.
Whipping the boy for allegedly impregnating the girl, Obinim questioned how he was going to take of her and the baby since he (the boy) was unemployed.

At one point, the girl ran away after the beating became unbearable, but Obinim ordered one of his pastors to bring her back.

He continued the beating as soon as she was brought back, saying “Why are you such a fool. Why are you such a fool?” as he lashed her ferociously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waVEdEBeX7o

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/watch-ghana-pastor-flog-two-teenagers.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Towncrier247: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
hmm

See pics & video of same pastor touching the joysticks of his male members to anoint them» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/watch-ghana-pastor-flog-two-teenagers.html

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by cliquevibes(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
I comment my reserve......Wetin kuku concerns me Edakun, when she was saying Harder, Harder, Was I there..Was I d one pushing it in harder, Come Nobody shuld blame d pastor ooo.....Smh

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by allanphash7(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
The pastor need to be stoned

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
tt
raphieMontella:
this is highly barbaric...this pastor needs to be reprimanded and sent to eida jail or rehab for a long long time..
All in the name of christ..
such nonsense..
How will africa ever move forward?
Old fool!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by winkmart: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by funmilade4real(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by michaelwilli(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
d pastor na hypocrite, but neva d less, dey deserved it

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by soilsista(f): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by RobinRay(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
just like Ghanaian jollof

this man is useless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by NameChecker: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
ademidedavid:
WHAT DOES HE EXPECT AFTER ANOINTING SOMEONES JOYSTICK? WONT THE JOYSTICK PROVE THAT THE ANOINTING IS WORKING EFFICIENTLY? CONTINUE ANOINTING PRICK UP AND DOWN UNTIL THE ANOINTED DICK GO PUSH THEM TO YOUR WIFE AND THE REAL ANOINTING WILL TAKE PLACE THEN.......

23 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by yhermmie(f): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
shameful act
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by shakol91(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin not kenya this time,still waiting for kenya horror news before the end of today's work

9 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by harjorlarh(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wetin I 1 talk sef..me no knw
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
allanphash7:
The pastor need to be stoned
is your head that is need to knocked.... what he does is it bad

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by mmsen: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Watch as the foolish crowd sit there and do nothing but cheer.

17 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by omaiyale: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
The pastor is following the Laws of Moses

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by veekid(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Loruko Jesu amen
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by goldfish80(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
The cult-like following these so called men of God and pastors enjoy have empowered them to do whatever they so wish especially to the poor and orphans in their congregation.

Am sure if these teenagers were from affluent homes they won't be subjected to this public humiliation.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by tunwumi: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sharia in church.

I think Jesus let he who be without sin be the one to throw the first stone

Then what Bible is the basis of the 'pastor' action.

20 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by HelenBee(f): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
They need prayer instead

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Apelex(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dont even know what to say about this
But let me try

LA Pastor,LA Hypocrite..

LA members,LA no sense..

LA Pastor, LA deserve flogging too.cuz LA foolishness In LA Pastors Head.

I cut my French short ..
LadyF....come and see LA Foolishness

12 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Bantino(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na inside church the boy nack am?

If no, the pastor no do well at all
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Instead of beating and disgracing the girl,the pastor should rather introduce sex education into his preaching programme.

Beating that girl will not change anything. She will possibly adapt to the beating or come up with othet method of having sex without been caught. Sex education is the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Facxie(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is the beating necessary?

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by obailala(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
This has to be the most bizarre thing I've seen in a long while. shocked shocked undecided

10 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Spells(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
End time pastor... He should prepare to flog 98% of Ghanaians... Cos premarital sex is te order of the day...

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by ademidedavid(f): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
WHAT DOES HE EXPECT AFTER ANOINTING SOMEONES JOYSTICK? WONT THE JOYSTICK PROVE THAT THE ANOINTING IS WORKING EFFICIENTLY? CONTINUE ANOINTING PRICK UP AND DOWN UNTIL THE ANOINTED DICK GO PUSH THEM TO YOUR WIFE AND THE REAL ANOINTING WILL TAKE PLACE THEN.......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Begin(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Donsoby(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good for them .......new apartments and scholarship ship loading.........................

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Omoyeni3601: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
This will cause so many girls to keep aborting babies
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by nairarules: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.