Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men (4270 Views)

Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Sisters At The Burial Of Their Grandmother / Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw / Similar Words Between Hausa/yoruba Languages And That Of Igbo/idoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by hickybrax(f): 4:08am On Sep 28, 2009
anyway i noticed people only talk about I[b]bo, Yoruba and Hausa[/b], what happens to the other tribes in Nigeria, personally in terms of beauty, i think Idoma and TIV well if you wondering Benue state beat it all, you find the most beautiful girls there, even though we are the minorities in 9ja,

in Benue state you find beauty from the lightest skin to the darkest skin tone, long hair, nice body, beautiful nose, we have diversity in looks

i will advice men or women looking for beautiful people to try Benue state, you will be filled with AMAZEMENT

smiley wink smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by sexyLeamon(f): 4:13am On Sep 28, 2009
culture pls
Re: Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 28, 2009
No comment, until i see what you look like.
Re: Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by hickybrax(f): 4:37am On Sep 28, 2009
@ yorke good luck with that

@sexyleamon 4 sure smiley
Re: Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by hickybrax(f): 4:40am On Sep 28, 2009
the funny thing is that some of the musicians we know are from benue state, and speak idoma
example like Bongos ikwue he sang some of the beatiful songs we grew up hearing
example
What’s gonna be is gonna be

What goes up must come dow

read more about him on the link below

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/moses-ebe-ochonu/bongos-ikwue-and-idoma-cultural-cosmopolitanism.html

we also have 2face idibia ( African queen), him and the other guy in platashun boyz are both idoma

my beautiful Idoma people please contribute, its time people start knowing about our beauty and culture
Re: Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by AniLee(f): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2009
she sounds like a salesgirl. I didnt know nowadays we got tribal sales persons. Quite interesting I must say smiley
Re: Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by hickybrax(f): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2009
@ Ani Lee
not my problem

anyway forgive me people for wasting my time replying something that was completly irrelevant( the message above) , now back to an important matter smiley, benue peeps its time we start letting people know our culture
Re: Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2009
idoma girls or people dont travel abroad like every other tribes like the 2 big major tribes ,yoruba and ibo easterners and westerners ,talk about tiv i dont think they can ever leave the shore of benue state with their locality and local politics lol, idoma girls are very beautiful and natural for that matter but they are not socially integrated as other tribes from the west and east part of naija. go to school ,get married and thats all, such a pity,abuja is their paradise lol hahahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by janedoe(f): 4:21am On Nov 29, 2009
Hey there Shanti jay, that was a little too harsh don't you think,not every tiv person is local or engages in local politics nau. Take it from me I'm a Tiv Lady and my family for one breaks the mold. smiley
Re: Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by hickybrax(f): 4:06am On Dec 03, 2009
shanti jay:

idoma girls or people dont travel abroad like every other tribes like the 2 big major tribes ,yoruba and ibo easterners and westerners ,talk about tiv i dont think they can ever leave the shore of benue state with their locality and local politics lol, idoma girls  are very beautiful and natural for that matter but they are not socially integrated as other tribes from the west and east part of naija. go to school ,get married and thats all, such a pity,abuja is their paradise lol hahahahahahahahaha grin grin

your ignorance is a disgrace, you should shoot yourself
i still think its better to stay at home, than to go to countries where you are call the african boy or girl that lives on trees
countries where you are constantly made fun of because you are african, dont they say in africa you are hungry and have no food?
they tell you you live in the bush like monkeys and that you are no different from an animal
and that you are as black as old shit, also majority of people abroad dont even say they are Africans talk less of Nigerians, keep 419 aside since every country this days hate Nigeria
if that is what you are proud of, good for you,

so dont come and front because you are abroad, i know the hell you go through niggah, pple like you come home and act like you have made it,,, that is after cleaning the white man's shit from their ass
fool
Re: Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men by blackspade(m): 4:18am On Dec 03, 2009

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Woman To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? / African Science: This Is What Happens When A Virgin Girl Jump Over A Horse... / Guru Nanak Dev Ji Jayanti Birthday 2015 Short Poems, Kavita, Updesh, Kahani For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.