Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics (52886 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
These photos are currently trending on Instagram. According to the social media user who shared these pictures, the man and his wife are known to be a troubled couple due to their frequent fights both in private and pubic. This time around, the woman came with accusation of infidelity and the man who was having none of that -attacked her immediately and took the fight to the "streets"...

Trust residents to make good use of their camera phones.....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/man-and-his-wife-fight-each-other-in.html

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2016

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by PrettyCrystal: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
end time couple

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by dainformant(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
shame on them

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Spicylate(f): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
end time couple
lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Spicylate(f): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Must the fight be public ehn?!
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Businessideas: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
This should be in romance section not in the politics section where ex President Goodluck Jonathan is on trial for sponsoring oil pipeline bombers. Please don't use their reggae music to spoil our blues.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by uboma(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
the man is a shameless buffoon

6 Likes

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Tytylion(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Its allowed
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by allanphash7(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is this Kenya ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
i don reach here.. if u na dey fine me.. i dey here.. grin grin cool cool.... end time couple.. the man dey fight kungful... grin grin
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by veekid(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
That man needs brain surgery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Lilimax(f): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
The man should be arrested asap for battering his wife embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
oh my lawd..... warisdiz
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Proffdada: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by babyfaceafrica: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
LOLZ...NICE ONE...YEYE COUPLES
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by damola311: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kenya abi?
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Begin(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm sure is either kenya or uganda related

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Mille: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
mad couple rather.

See how they complement each other with looks

1 Like

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by sparta(f): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
And all people could do was take pictures? Hmmmmm. it is well.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by NameChecker: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
I ran here to check name . . . grin

Bad Market embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kenyans again
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by kaen1317: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
After people will be pressuring those of us that are single to marry, marry. Most important thing is to pray to God to give you your true partner. Imagine the mess. Negodu

1 Like

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by benjoggas: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Satan is a liar
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by ileogbenfidel(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
I know this will either be Kenyan or Zambian peeps
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by yomi007k(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin

oshe enter d dragon..
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by fpeter(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
SMH undecided
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by rita25(f): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
SEE THE MUMU MAN DEY EVEN SET BLOW FA? LIKE SAY NA HIM MATE HE Wan fight

8 Likes

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by hahn(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lilimax:
The man should be arrested asap for battering his wife embarassed

In Africa? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by princeakins(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Animals only fight... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.