Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife (54109 Views)

My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by abbahlovethchi: 4:56am On Aug 19, 2016
woman,yr husband wans to have two wives. don'divorce him because of that
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Fourwinds: 4:57am On Aug 19, 2016
Peachies90:
Now when Adeboye say don't marry jobless man....una go dey complain

Now I understand better

Are people still that desperate for marriage
y should a lady marry a jobless man. dat statement does not need to even come from Pastor Adeboye before u use ur initiative..

cannt ladies use their brain must it be from a pastor to be sensable

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by abbahlovethchi: 5:07am On Aug 19, 2016
end time marriage
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Eibams60(m): 5:08am On Aug 19, 2016
Bros ani which way na way oo.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
One Chance marriage.

He took your money.

He took your virginity.

He took your pride.

And then He disappeared with his "Sister" ? This man will get his reward here on earth.

Once upon a time,women use to be gold diggers,but men have perfected the skills from them.
this is the first u have made a useful contribution here on nairaland. Boost it
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by pavicluv(m): 5:37am On Aug 19, 2016
Her husband of seven years in mariage brought in a lady after three months. Hahahaha I dey laugh, sweet tails
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Okemmuo(m): 5:42am On Aug 19, 2016
After dey will say sex bfor mariage is badl
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Kaybaba5(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2016
I surely know that God will vindicate this woman and put the man into shame
The man will come and beg her for forgiveness
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by ktunez: 6:09am On Aug 19, 2016
bad market for her
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by queenfav(f): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2016
For those saying she was naive,desperate and the cause of all her problems..hahahahaha.I happen to have front row seats to crazy matrimonial cases,this is even a small issue!In my few years of practice, I have heard stories that made me say "no one should be trusted!"Marriage is more than how we see it.The best is to pray for God to take away any one you are planning to marry, who may be a source of constant pain to you.Nairalanders like to sit and cast blames without even considering that this could have happened to them.What if they lived far from her relatives,He could have said 'the sister' was living in the north or sth,thats why she has not been around.If someone you trust sets out to mess up your life eh,it would be like American wonder to you o...Except you want to live a life where u check every thing your husband /wife says to verify if it's the truth.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by nijascammers: 6:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Daddy G.O will say I told you, don't marry a jobless man or a woman who can't cook. Maybe the woman can't cook.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by gisco200(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Woman why will u married a man without knowing his sibling, toh God his in control
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by chidextec: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2016
When Pastor Adeboye said "Do not marry a jobless man" some never took it seriously grin I think this is the end result of a pure gold digging grin grin
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Xbox222: 6:44am On Aug 19, 2016
That is the outcome of marrying a man with a sugarcoated tongue. You better lick your own wounds; that was the choice you made for yourself.
When you turn down a responsible suitor, you can never get a good one to marry.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by lloydmuna2(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Chiee God have mercy
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Rexyl(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2016
serenegroup:
no wonder pastor Adeboye said women shouldn't marry a jobless man.

yeah jobless man could be dangerous at times but can still be helped by a working class wife if he is faithful, honest and hardworking.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by messilicious(f): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Wen pastor Adeboye sed a lady shouldn't marry a jobless man some pple were busy abusing d man... He knew wat he was sayin..
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by AliAiyes: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2016
fff

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by kan12(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2016
VolTOxic:
1. She married a Jobless Man.
2. She was tolerating physical abuse.
3. She doesn't even know her husband's siblings.

All this points to naivety and desperation for marriage.

I tire o,Hw u no go sabi ur Husband siblings?,I dnt bliv that story.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by mtngloetiartel: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2016
GODKID98:
'Tis d way of d beast!
u no well at all
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Babycherry(f): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2016
VolTOxic:
1. She married a Jobless Man.
2. She was tolerating physical abuse.
3. She doesn't even know her husband's siblings.

All this points to naivety and desperation for marriage.

If she no marry, una go scream GO AND MARRY, YOU ARE GETTING OLD, now she drp her pride and wealth and you guys are screaming NAIVETY and DESPERATION.....

Moral lesson:
Follow your hrt, cos no matter what u do, pple will never be satisfied with ur works

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Cantshout: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2016
undecided mumu
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Brayss(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2016
it unfair
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2016
I don't know how ladies meet this kind of heartless men!
Meanwhile, some of us that are caring, loving and good, don't get to meet this kind of ladies........na bad bad ones we dey meet
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by manuroq(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2016
This sort of things is always happening in the west. I had a yoruba neighbour who brought a certain lady and introduced her to us as 'sister' but few months sister belle don big. Chai sister
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2016
mtngloetiartel:
u no well at all
but y na?
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by neocortex: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
u just conclude so fast without hearing from the other party... she just jump into the marriage because she is too desperate to get married... how on earth is it possible she don't know all her hobby direct siblings... u knew there is no smoke without fire... from personal experience women not all, but majority , they are troublesome, they are naturally problematic , if a man start acting strangely look to the woman 80% sure she might be the cause of it, every blessed day we keep on hearing what a man do to a woman but we failed to ask what leads to it... APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE BEFORE IT BECOMES WHAT YOU HAD

The man knew what he did was wrong that is why he refused to show up in court!
It is archaic to think a woman is responsible for a mans behaviour, are you suggesting
husbands don't have a mind of their own ?

Let us eve accept she is to blame as believed by you what kind of a weak man runs away from his
problems instead of facing it ?

What stops him from saying, "see I am no longer interested" instead of bolting with
his supposed "sister" ?
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Spells(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2016
This issue dey fear mi

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by herrlekan(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2016
The woman did not know all his siblings and not that she didn't know his sibling. Mind you we all have extended family members, our cousins are our sisters/brothers.“He told me that she would be living with us and I accepted, because I didn’t know all his siblings.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2016
ijustdey:

this is where the woman must have known that the marriage is dead in arrival if a man could stop making love to you just after three months of wedding....

the handwriting was on the wall but she refused to see it until he brought a girl not unknown to her and called her is "sister"..
No be only virgin, na Virginia, if the man was present will she release that can of lie on his head?
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by parrotsquare: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2016
A woman will always fall prey to a desperate man because of their nature, but a man that takes advantage of a woman's weakness will always get is reward someday. GUILT NA BASTARD AND MY FRIEND WATCH YOUR BACK BECAUSE IT IS COMING FOR YOU. Thank God the lady has gone past it, she would have died in his hands if this did not happen. I hate any man who raises his hands against a woman, such are the beast that should not be referred to as men.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Aliucha: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2016
Desperation brings about exploitation. At least she learns a lesson ...never to be desperate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Male Identical Triplets Share Adorable Pictures / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.