Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 (30402 Views)

Shortlist Of Candidates Who Applied For Kaduna Teachers Job / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / FYI - Call For Application In The BOI YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Firebrand1:
JETHROLITE ....wat could hv blown away ur enthusiasm for this programme like dis,to the extent of re ignoring the whole excercise. C'on bro lets hear it
I said I wasn't doing the remaining activities, I don't understand them. Do you? that's the reason I'm showing no interest.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jethrolite:
I said I wasn't doing the remaining activities, I don't understand them. Do you? that's the reason I'm showing no interest.
Bro thats nt enough to give up uuh ... I hv done the first stage of self-assessment and 360 feedbacks stuff ...jus waiting for 2morro according to the time table to Complete Post programme survey / complete self-assessment again and send 360 feedbacks.If dats wat is weighing u down,then its a lil tin, grin jus let me kno where exactly u re nt clear or better sti join the facebook page for cohort 2 and interact wit peers abt ur problem
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Firebrand1:

Bro thats nt enough to give up uuh ... I hv done the first stage of self-assessment and 360 feedbacks stuff ...jus waiting for 2morro according to the time table to Complete Post programme survey / complete self-assessment again and send 360 feedbacks.If dats wat is weighing u down,then its a lil tin, grin jus let me kno where exactly u re nt clear or better sti join the facebook page for cohort 2 and interact wit peers abt ur problem
Honestly I have no idea, even the guys I know in cohort 2 are not doing it because we don't have a clue.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jethrolite:
Honestly I have no idea, even the guys I know in cohort 2 are not doing it because we don't have a clue.
Weren't we supposed to have done the 360 assessment thing at the beginning of the program then do it again at the completion of the courses? It looks like I only did the pre program survey and not the 360 Assessment. Even the accountability partner thing, I just went to fill it now.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

Weren't we supposed to have done the 360 assessment thing at the beginning of the program then do it again at the completion of the courses? It looks like I only did the pre program survey and not the 360 Assessment. Even the accountability partner thing, I just went to fill it now.
I did accountability partner a long time ago. The 360 assessment is what I have no clue of.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jethrolite:
I did accountability partner a long time ago. The 360 assessment is what I have no clue of.
I think the 360 assessment is looking strange to you because they are questions that would have made sense before taking the courses but after completing it now and learnt what you have they don't make sense anymore. I have decided to approach the first part it as if I was just starting the program then take the second part as someone who has completed the program. That's kinda how I understand it.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by infotainment(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
house pls what do I do my customer relationship marketing is still showing 75% complete after submitting d assignment up to 3 times. l need help on this
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

I think the 360 assessment is looking strange to you because they are questions that would have made sense before taking the courses but after completing it now and learnt what you have they don't make sense anymore. I have decided to approach the first part it as if I was just starting the program then take the second part as someone who has completed the program. That's kinda how I understand it.
I'll give it a try,
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by ella85(f): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
infotainment:
house pls what do I do my customer relationship marketing is still showing 75% complete after submitting d assignment up to 3 times. l need help on this
Re enroll the course,it will automatically update to 100%. Re enroll now.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by infotainment(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
ella85:
Re enroll the course,it will automatically update to 100%. Re enroll now.

I just re enrolled, same result. will still try re enroll after a while.

thanks for ur support
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by infotainment(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Is your Business Ready for Funding? is ending soon - make sure you finish up the core course components! GO TO COURSE

how many of us got this message
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
infotainment:

I just re enrolled, same result. will still try re enroll after a while.

thanks for ur support
clear your browser history and cache.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
infotainment:
Is your Business Ready for Funding? is ending soon - make sure you finish up the core course components! GO TO COURSE

how many of us got this message
Ignore those messages and complete your courses, people have been done since October 17.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by olaBanks(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Has anyone fill the self assessment session and 360 feedback? Its not connecting from my end. Please, update with how to go about it. Thank you
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by infotainment(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Jethrolite:
Ignore those messages and complete your courses, people have been done since October 17.

thanks will try dat
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2016
Be Purposeful: Rich Melcombe adds: “Entrepreneurs must have passion and believe in what they are doing or they are destined to fail".
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Learn How to Sell Your Vision:

Converting your idea to a reality requires you to help others understand your vision. Selling vision is much like selling change. Clearly define your value proposition and how it can generate revenue.

Selling lofty ideas without understanding how it will achieve financial results will never get you the right audience.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2016
Believe in Yourself:

You can’t take action until you believe in yourself enough to handle the consequences of your decisions.

Any time you assume the responsibility to give something that had not existed before an opportunity to become a reality – you become accountable for your actions.

Accountability requires believing in yourself enough to be 100% dedicated to getting the work done. Most people fail to take an idea to fruition because the unexpected challenges become more than they think they can handle and thus they no longer want to be accountable. They lose the belief in themselves to see things through all the way to the end.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Make Work/Life Balance a Priority:

No matter how smart, passionate, or focused
you work, without balance we are all
susceptible to burnout. Mind, body and soul
must be properly aligned.

Take the time to Make Work-Life Balance a Priority: It will give you greater clarity of thought and help you keep things in perspective.

Successfully converting an idea into a reality is a marathon, not a sprint. Pace yourself so that you can reflect upon the mission at hand.

Always be aware of what you are attempting to accomplish. Don’t overwhelm your mind; give yourself some breathing room and allow your creativity to expand.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Be Extremely Patient:

Compromise is a choice, not a sacrifice. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Take the time to appreciate the journey and understand how things work.

Most people are too anxious to get their desired results and thus start to make bad decisions as they go. One thing is certain: the journey will be filled with unexpected outcomes that you may not be prepared to deal with.

Don’t let this get you down, but keep your head up and respect the process and where it takes you. You will learn a lot about your threshold of risk and ability.

Equally, you will learn that many doubters are ready to stand in your way and may attempt to bring you down; this is when the ride gets uncomfortable.

Constantly re-evaluate those with whom you are sharing the journey (i.e. your inner circle).
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
This guarantors stuff is making a lot of people to get tired of the program after an enthusiastic start, people are now getting fed up, not impressed and that was where FG/BoI got it wrong.

This program was a continuity of a grant, so why making it difficult for people that are just starting up. Have they forgotten that some are grade one orphans that have nobody in this world who could stand for them?? I have more than 4 capable guarantors but my opinion is that this guarantors thing is a set back to the mission and vision of the YES-P. I wish I could have one-on-one interaction with the management of YES-P and every other similar Empowerment Program

But instead of getting fed up and tired and quitting, why can't we seek for solutions??
Let come together and design a workable solution.

I believe FG/BoI would later realize when the percentage of successful applicants that qualified for loan is very lesser to those who got the loan. I don't believe that more than 20% would have the loan which is a set back that is caused by FG/BoI useless guarantors principles.

They must be accountable not only to themselves but to the general public as well at the end of the program before they could embark on another one.

I would be watching...

But before then express yourself with tweet on @BOINigeria @GovNigeria #EliminateGuarantors if you support removal of guarantors
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by bibinwaka: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
my people is so disheartened that they will demand for original credentials and guarantors. For how much. they should choose one. what rubbish!!
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
bibinwaka:
my people is so disheartened that they will demand for original credentials and guarantors. For how much. they should choose one. what rubbish!!
So sad.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by DXXMI: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
when is d deadline for submission of business plan for round 1. any idea??
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by DXXMI: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
how do I upload my business plan online.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by gidjah(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
H B D SIS.
Heezishades:
Please add me to the whatsapp group 09059388339.thank you
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Class invite has started been receiving...

I have just received one, but I think it is only for those for Lagos and Abuja centers for now.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Olowozain:

I have just received one, but I think it is only for those for Lagos and Abuja centers for now.
Are you based in Abuja or Lagos?
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jethrolite:
Are you based in Abuja or Lagos?

Presently I temporarily based in Jos, Plateau State and that was my filled address, but my proposed business location is in Lagos.

So I think they followed business location.

I would be planning to travel to lagos
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Jethrolite(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Olowozain:

Presently I temporarily based in Jos, Plateau State and that was my filled address, but my proposed business location is in Lagos.

So I think they followed business location.

I would be planning to travel to lagos
OK, thanks for the information.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by Olowozain: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2016
Jethrolite:
OK, thanks for the information.
You're welcome.
Re: Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 by infotainment(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Olowozain:

Congrats bro, happy for you, pls when is the class commencement date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria And Coded Employment Recruitment. / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.