Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) (6872 Views)

Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1 / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by hungrynigerian: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
It all started about two months ago, when I went to visit my sister in abuja. on arrival at her house I was welcomed by a new face with boobs so big that her nipples were staring at me right in the eyes. at first I looked away but my mind couldn't just get off it.
so when we were alone in the house I made a playful advance towards her and she responded positively, my John Thomas became erect at an angle of 90 degrees to the vertical, so I did the needful. We kept on doing almost every night till I finally left back to my base in lagos.
I haven't been able to get her off my mind since then, I find any small excuse to visit abuja. even my sister has started asking me why I so much love coming to her house at the slightest chance.
Please it's ruining my life and affecting me even in my work place. how can I get her out of my mind, advice me.

*matured advice please

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by marshborn(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
You need jesus

31 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by malikombi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hehehhehehehehehehehehhhehehhehe... #Teambobby. If you're in Lagos, I can give you Cossy's number....

Just joking.. I was once like you

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Sexxkillz: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Until you're caught.

Now playing "Don't Stop" by olamide.

8 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
hungrynigerian:
It all started about two months ago, when I went to visit my sister in abuja. on arrival at her house I was welcomed by a new face with boobs so big that her nipples were staring at me right in the eyes. at first I looked away but my mind couldn't just get off it.
so when we were alone in the house I made a playful advance towards her and she responded positively, my John Thomas became erect at an angle of 90 degrees to the vertical, so I did the needful. We kept on doing almost every night till I finally left back to my base in lagos.
I haven't been able to get her off my mind since then, I find any small excuse to visit abuja. even my sister has started asking me why I so much love coming to her house at the slightest chance.
Please it's ruining my life and affecting me even in my work place. how can I get her out of my mind, advice me.

*matured advice please
speak to a trusted man of God about it. Be careful too so dat u don't end up like Samson (in the bible). Illicit relationships & fornication ruined his life. He was cut short in the mist of his days. Take heed to yourself. When something terrible comes out of it that is when you'll know that u could have controlled urself but by then it may be too late. Talk to a trusted man of God for onward spiritual assistance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by GoldenJAT(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
she go carry belle 4u soon!

10 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by AfroKnight: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Enjoy your life jare. Nothing do you.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by DrDreWise: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Just tell your aunt. Right now, you've told a million persons already.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by jaymejate: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
[size=17pt]All for the sake of FP[/size] tongue

My question for you is

1... Do you want to stop or continue?
2... If you want to stop, How do you stop it yourself?
3... If you stop, how will you overcome the temptation when it comes again?

Answer these questions for yourself. The answer is my advice for you.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by firstking01(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
hungrynigerian:

*matured advice please
Stop visiting abuja.
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
It's okay, sex is Humane...Have fun bruh as long as it doesn't overcome your Life, you are perfectly fine Brother.
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Fidelismaria: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kwontinue
Bleep her brain out
Wetin go stop u go stop u

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
hungrynigerian:

*matured advice please

Give up your John Thomas for money rituals

#RADARADA

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
E
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by cliquevibes(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wat ur doin is very Bad, I mean Bad...Giv me her number(housemaid oo).... Buh wat ur doin is still bad oo
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by theEYe21(f): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
marshborn:
You need jesus
grin grin grin obsession
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by danaiks(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Op Na man you be!! Carry go!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by MrDojo(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Time to start avoiding the romance section...... Most topics kill brain cells...

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by 44chux(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Let me help you! What's her phone number grin
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Onechancearmy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
After 9 months have passed, you can can come back and give us your testimony grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by martinz1: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na so e de sweet so tey e go become belle things
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Freiden:

Give up your John Thomas for money rituals
#RADARADA
Dis nigga
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
I know this is going to FP even lalasticlala knws
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by yorhmienerd(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Comments eh
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Artistree: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by nairalife2013(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Try to think less of her big erect boo bs. Guys who love big boobs fall flat at d site of nipples of such large breas ts. U are in deepshit, just pray hard. Just concentrate on yur work or studies and make money and marry a lady with large melons whose tits can hardly be concealed by cloths! Datz wat I did. Na those adamant t I t s put u where u r now!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by chiefojiji(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
undecided
Some pipu sef......

Well the fact is that, no one can help your decision.

Decide what you want....

I believe if you carry fire for ur hand and e dey burn u, u go troway am without bin told.

If you are enjoying it, continu.
If you're not enjoying it anymore, quit!

The ball is in your court, not ours.

Tho! So pipu are in same shoe like u. But shying to say it out like u did. Dem don hear Wettin I tell you.

Bye
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
my brother continue .... seriously my brother continue .. in short my brother just continue..

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Until you're caught.

Now playing "Don't Stop" by olamide.
when he gets caught his john thomas will drop at a faster rate than d naira...believe me

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
MrDojo:
Time to start avioding the romance section...... Most topics kill brain cells...
haha
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Cunninlinguist: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Guy,find a way to cut it off(the relationship ) because if your sister finds out,she'll never trust you again and like you said it's affecting your life so forget the girl
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by bitchcrafts: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
By wifeing her if you won't mind..

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO / Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You / Top 5 States With The Highest Number Of Ashawo Joints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.