Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Honda EOD Refuses To Start. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda EOD Refuses To Start. (915 Views)

Very Clean Honda Eod 2003 At A Cheap Price 850k. 07067125918 / Honda EOD For Sale, 2005 Model / Best Option For Uber 406 Vs Honda EOD Vs Benz C Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda EOD Refuses To Start. by 3Div: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Somebody save me.

I was driving the EOD today when i noticed it wasn't transmitting well.

It goes off when i depress the breaks at holdups, I also noticed the lights were going off.

So i parked and thought to adjust the battery head properly.

It has since ceased to start since then.

Local mechanics have been giving me different diagnosis. One said it's Key Code, another brain box, another fuel pump.

Please is there anyone who knows what to do ?.

I am in Abuja and need an urgent fix please.

If possible this evening as car is presently parked on the road.

Thanks.

Abuja.

Gazzuzz
Re: Honda EOD Refuses To Start. by DECOtech(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
3Div:
Somebody save me.

It goes off when i depress the breaks at holdups, I also noticed the lights were going off.

Local mechanics have been giving me different diagnosis. One said it's Key Code, another brain box, another fuel pump.

Thanks.

Abuja.

Gazzuzz

Gazzuzz is in Lagos. look for kingreign 07034581213 in Abuja.
Re: Honda EOD Refuses To Start. by kingreign(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
3Div:
Somebody save me.

Thanks.

Abuja.

Gazzuzz

I'd be available on Saturday, tomorrow, I won't be cos I have a whole lot of schedules I need to attend to. DO NOT remove any battery, and do NOT replace any component, find a place that's safe to push the car into so it won't be vandalized. You can call me on 07034581213.

Saturday, I'd come and do it. Thanks.
Re: Honda EOD Refuses To Start. by 3Div: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2016
kingreign:

I'd be available on Saturday, tomorrow, I won't be cos I have a whole lot of schedules I need to attend to. DO NOT remove any battery, and do NOT replace any component, find a place that's safe to push the car into so it won't be vandalized. You can call me on 07034581213.

Saturday, I'd come and do it. Thanks.

I was able to remove the car from gear and push it home.

would give you a call.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Self-Balancing Electric Motorcycle For N7,554,000? / See The Maserati 2020 Bionic Concept Race Car / Nokia 8 Android Sport Two 13-megapixel Rear Cameras !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.