Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government (35637 Views)

Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government / Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by goodvision12(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2016
LoveMachine:
They won't help hm. This is an exercise in futility. He's a man on island.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2016
chosen6:
Nnamdi Kanu's father, mother, brothers and sisters are all living in Biafra land. Most of them have joined the IPOB protest on several occasions. If you think that Nnamdi Kanu will abandon this struggle, then you need to have your brain examined. Initially, characters like you were challenging Nk to step foot to the Zoo called niGERia if he had the guts. Unfortunately for your likes, NK announced on air on radio Biafra that he will be entering the Zoo and also announced the date. He not only came into the niGERia but equally lodged and like dullard that the Zoo president is he foolishly got hands on NK and since then to today, he and the country has never known Peace and will never know Peace until like everything created by man, the cursed entity called niGERia collapses and from her ashes emerges the sovereign state of Biafra and others.

Look at this man trying to be clever by half. If announced and gave details that he is coming to the Zoo where me and you reside as animals why did he travel with an alias?
You should keep your stories for the gullible lots of Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:
God hardened Pharaoh's heart.......

Let's hope God is doinq same for Buhari cheesy cheesy.....

Biafra....!!!

This clearly shows you know nothing about international politics or relations. Which UN or international body will support this your nightmare dream , with the recent example of South Sudan

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by JohnsonOlanre: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Amadi, you and all this your monikers. You can never change.

You can keep lamenting about your Amadi. That amateur is now under the radar. I pity him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by bennymark(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2016
Thank you, it's quite a reasonable advice, I will try not to take it over the fence. I will humour myself In as much as the freedom of expression exists without infringing on anyone's fundamental rights.

JohnsonOlanre:

Benny, I laugh at you, stop putting yourself and your biz at risk. Just an advice. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2016
U go write tire!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by chosen6(f): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2016
ENZOSCIFO1:

Look at this man trying to be clever by half. If announced and gave details that he is coming to the Zoo where me and you reside as animals why did he travel with an alias?
You should keep your stories for the gullible lots of Biafra
Can you hear yourself? Can someone who came in with his 2 passports be travelling with an alias? It seemed that you believed the lies that the dullard of Daura told that NK came into the Country without any passport? Is your reason below par for you to have believed the Daura liar? Can't you ask how someone can pass the British immigration without a passport on his depature from London and passed the niGERia immigration too without a passport on his arrival in the cursed entity called niGERia. Are you that poor in reasoning?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by predatorX: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2016
chosen6:
Nnamdi Kanu's father, mother, brothers and sisters are all living in Biafra land. Most of them have joined the IPOB protest on several occasions. If you think that Nnamdi Kanu will abandon this struggle, then you need to have your brain examined. Initially, characters like you were challenging Nk to step foot to the Zoo called niGERia if he had the guts. Unfortunately for your likes, NK announced on air on radio Biafra that he will be entering the Zoo and also announced the date. He not only came into the niGERia but equally lodged and like dullard that the Zoo president is he foolishly got hands on NK and since then to today, he and the country has never known Peace and will never know Peace until like everything created by man, the cursed entity called niGERia collapses and from her ashes emerges the sovereign state of Biafra and others.

Since he has dual citizenship, the country of birth where he was arrested has jurisdiction over his case. The Crown cannot be bamboozled.

The only legal option he has is to renounce his Nigerian citizenship and surrender his Nigerian passport finally, Then pledge allegiance to Her Majesty, the Queen. Only then, is he truly a British citizen. By doing such, Buhari can not keep him in the "ZOO" anymore. Thus, he would be extradited and expelled. In the end he would have suffered for nothing because he would be over 12,000miles away from The Land of the Rising Sun, Biafra. He would never see igboland again. nwokea bu onye nzuzu. Insofar as he still has his green passport, ma sigi ya taa ahuhu mkporo. Nigeria will or will not split albeit peacefully and diplomatically, Not all this warmongering that people like you, who have no relatives/veterans of 1967 in your clan to advice against it, are clamouring for. War is evil. Look at South Sudan. The world thought they were doing them justice by granting them independence. That action would forever be a blight on the United Nation. Ogu agbasaghi umu nwanyi.
Oji ike e je ogu a maghi si ogu bu onwu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by famzynet: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2016
chosen6:

True talk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by predatorX: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2016
ENZOSCIFO1:

This clearly shows you know nothing about international politics or relations. Which UN or international body will support this your nightmare dream , with the recent example of South Sudan

is it only south sudan? Libya inclusive too. That's why their hands and they are at an impasse on the Syrian-Assad issue.

United Nations would be very wary now to pass any resolution in favour of any change of government or of any ceding or breakaway of territory through war, without diplomacy involved.

Only ignorant people would look-up-to or hope on Britain to come to their aid in form of rendering any assistance that would not serve the Crown's national interests'. The Brits' are the most devious, two-faced, scheming, cunning, mean-hearted, selfish and self-centered group of demons on the face of this earth. Every problem in this world can be traced forensically to the Brits'. The Wars of the Middle-east and Africa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by amc: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2016
chosen6:

And he entered the zoo on a fake passport. I wonder why he didn't tun up at the airport using his real passport like every other law abiding citizen will do. The only people who have not known peace since his arrest are his supporters and his family. Don't be deceived bro. Please try and travel out of your enclave and see how people are living normal lives and majority don't even know what IPOB or who Kanu is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by Chapter5ive: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

You can keep lamenting about your Amadi. That amateur is now under the radar. I pity him.

Lmaoo. Same old tactics, you are not wise Collins. When will you stop creating useless handles everywhere. Dont you have shame?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by Omonigeriarere: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2016
chosen6:

I thought you guys said he was untouchable because he operates in spirit. If Nigeria is truly a zoo, you parents and grand parents are ANIMALS because it is only animals that take zoo as their habitat.

Problem is everywhere and freedom is not even free in Freetown: this country CAN NEVER COLLAPSE and its peace is non-negotiable.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by chosen6(f): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2016
amc:

And he entered the zoo on a fake passport. I wonder why he didn't tun up at the airport using his real passport like every other law abiding citizen will do. The only people who have not known peace since his arrest are his supporters and his family. Don't be deceived bro. Please try and travel out of your enclave and see how people are living normal lives and majority don't even know what IPOB or who Kanu is.
this is pure childishness...Its no longer that he didn't came with any passport as lied by the dullard of Daura. Its now that he came in with fake passports? You mean that he must have been a spirit to by-pass the UK and niGERia immigration with fake passports? Abeg wake up from your lieing paradise!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by hannyjay(f): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Pls contact me on 07033189842 if u av 99 model camry engine for sale
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by chosen6(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

I thought you guys said he was untouchable because he operates in spirit. If Nigeria is truly a zoo, you parents and grand parents are ANIMALS because it is only animals that take zoo as their habitat.

Problem is everywhere and freedom is not even free in Freetown: this country CAN NEVER COLLAPSE and its peace is non-negotiable.
Your ignorance is capable of winning olympic gold. How can my parents and grand parents come from your cursed entity called niGERia when they are fact older than the contraption? The truth is that the Zoo contraption is collapsing and its collapse will soon be finalized. Did you not hear OBJ recently ranting of how the contraption has NEVER being this collapsing before except during the civil war?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by Omonigeriarere: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
[s]
chosen6:
Your ignorance is capable of winning olympic gold. How can my parents and grand parents come from your cursed entity called niGERia when they are fact older than the contraption? The truth is that the Zoo contraption is collapsing and its collapse will soon be finalized. Did you not hear OBJ recently ranting of how the contraption has NEVER being this collapsing before except during the civil war?
[/s]

But this does not erase the fact that you and your parents are ANIMALS because they live in zoo as you claimed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by LoveMachine(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=goodvision12 post=48612085][/quote]

'Preciate the concern but I'm cool. Thanks once again. Good day mi amigo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by ever811(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
chosen6:
after stepping his feet in the zoo,who is feeling the heat?..and nigeria is facing trouble times,not because of that foolish thing you call oga diletor..I thought you people said he will come to the zoo nd nothing will happen to him? he is now in a place he deserve in the zoo reciting the nigeria pledge 3times daily yet Russia, Iraq,Kuwait,Israel,America,British has not come to bomb the zoo...and you still have a word to say? shameless empty chest beater you are...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by JohnsonOlanre: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Lmaoo. Same old tactics, you are not wise Collins. When will you stop creating useless handles everywhere. Dont you have shame?

Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by Horsesmouth: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why is it twice in one day that I find myself in bewilderment? - Black Beard

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by Horsesmouth: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Amah70:

See small propaganda. You must have been fanning yourself after writing all this your misguided propaganda of falsehood.

You even deserved no response.

Propaganda? ...of falsehood? - are you insinuating that my comment is sponsored by a certain pressure group?

If you thought I would condescend to being a spokesperson for the government of a failed state like Nigeria, you thought wrong.

I am from SS and I am realistic about my expectations. I also discern on my own and cannot be deceived by anyone.

Let us put your secessionist agenda into real perspective:

1. What becomes of my international passport, drivers licence, certificate of incorporation and legal documents should NDA declare a phoney nation?
2. Will I leave Lagos where I can be Manager of Nestle and go and become Manager of Izuchukwu Group of Companies, Importer, Exporter & General Merchandise?
3. Will Ifeanyi Ubah leave his largest tank farm in africa for FG to take over and go and sit in Anambra?
4. Will Prince Ebeano leave his 100 supermarkets in Lagos and go and sit in Orlu Autonomous Community where they manufacture fake drugs?
5. Are there tarred roads, classy bars & lounges for me to drink Heineken like I do in Lagos?
6. Do I want red sand on the white soles of my Classic Chuck Taylors Converse, I aint down with that shit
7. Look i could go on and on....

Best be real with reality and reality will be real with us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by Amah70: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Most foolish comments AtoZ I bet my last card you are not from where you said you come from.
Lagos is a jungle where normal rich people won't live. Rich Nigerians go to Abuja or Kaduna for northerners, and Portharcout and Enugu for easterners.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by Horsesmouth: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Amah70:
Most foolish comments AtoZ I bet my last card you are not from where you said you come from.
Lagos is a jungle where normal rich people won't live. Rich Nigerians go to Abuja or Kaduna for northerners, and Portharcout and Enugu for easterners.

You should guard your last card more cautiously, I am from SS, unapologetically so.

Lets count richest not rich people: Dangote, Alakija, Mike Adenuga ..... look do you know of Banana Island, VI and VGC? Are there property prices that high in Kaduna, PH and Enugu. These guys live in Lagos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by chosen6(f): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
ever811:
after stepping his feet in the zoo,who is feeling the heat?..and nigeria is facing trouble times,not because of that foolish thing you call oga diletor..I thought you people said he will come to the zoo nd nothing will happen to him? he is now in a place he deserve in the zoo reciting the nigeria pledge 3times daily yet Russia, Iraq,Kuwait,Israel,America,British has not come to bomb the zoo...and you still have a word to say? shameless empty chest beater you are...
The truth is that absolutely nothing as happened to NK even after entering the Zoo called niGERia. Arresting and locking up a freedom fighter is actually the ingrident needed to fertlize the struggle and the dullard fell for it. Its when this 'quip' is over that most of you that are so short sighted will discover how foolish Buhari was to have fallen for the trap by NK.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by thedarkside: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Amah70:

If you can be sincere to yourself for a minute.

If not for crude oil deposits, you don't need the old southeast region for anything.
If not for crude oil deposits, you could not have been here writing all these childish blackmail against secessioinsts.

You are Yoruba, if Arewa north of Nigeria decides today to secede from Nigeria, you shall sing Hallaluia., let Arewa go.

sincere to myself for a minute. !.....you,punkheads want me to die!!!!...sincerely,i love my self too much to care about any agitation in nigeria...

this is still a dog eat dog world!!!!!.... angry angry angry angry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by ever811(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
chosen6:
The truth is that absolutely nothing as happened to NK even after entering the Zoo called niGERia. Arresting and locking up a freedom fighter is actually the ingrident needed to fertlize the struggle and the dullard fell for it. Its when this 'quip' is over that most of you that are so short sighted will discover how foolish Buhari was to have fallen for the trap by NK.
OK..now I understand. in that case he should stop calling for help.he should remain in the zoo prison,27 years is not far.why is he calling Britain to help for his release?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by Amah70: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Horsesmouth:

You should guard your last card more cautiously, I am from SS, unapologetically so.

Lets count richest not rich people: Dangote, Alakija, Mike Adenuga ..... look do you know of Banana Island, VI and VGC? Are there property prices that high in Kaduna, PH and Enugu. These guys live in Lagos.

ODUA man, continue to take yourself round and round. Who do you think cares about where you come from? Where you come from can't change what is already there - one Nigeria your feeding bottle has failed most of the people it was created for by Oyiboman with his girlfriend.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by Amah70: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
thedarkside:

sincere to myself for a minute. !.....you,punkheads want me to die!!!!...sincerely,i love my self too much to care about any agitation in nigeria...

this is still a dog eat dog world!!!!!.... angry angry angry angry

"Shophosfischicated" ODUA fellow, no matter how high you hang that Nigeria flag, the fact remains that you don't understand that wan Naija is a huge stumbling block against development of your ODUA region. The smell of cheap cash from crude oil in the Nigerdelta has done havoc in your side.

Even Arewa has drawn up its sharia country to be governed through Islamic sharia criminal codes, while you de here de hang Nigeria flag high in your ODUA side.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2016
chosen6:
In that case, the dullard of Daura must be a Devil's Object sent to put Morocco on factory setting by demanding same thing that NK is demanding for Biafrans from niGERia for Western Sahara people from Morocco? Offcourse, the end of the dullard and his one niGERian apologists is close by.
buHahahahahahari!!! cheesy grin

Chie!!! Only if we the younger generations will open eyes this next election era.
#HelpKick1960BoysOutOfPower
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by thedarkside: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Amah70:

"Shophosfischicated" ODUA fellow, no matter how high you hang that Nigeria flag, the fact remains that you don't understand that wan Naija is a huge stumbling block against development of your ODUA region. The smell of cheap cash from crude oil in the Nigerdelta has done havoc in your side.

Even Arewa has drawn up its sharia country to be governed through Islamic sharia criminal codes, while you de here de hang Nigeria flag high in your ODUA side.

what....??

SAI NAIJA!!!................ angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government by JhyMedex: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
ikechu1:

Ojukwu didnt led Igbos into anything. You shithole zoo was murdering Igbos, Ojukwu tried to get your zoo governmemt to do something about it..THEY DIDN'T so ojukwu took easterners, or sadly the set of Igbos he had leadership over put of that zoo. You government INVADED the new country and ojukwu fought back in defense. We know the REAL history so no amount of rewrite will change the hero ojukwu was. Do you see any igbo crying because of ojukwu? Why is it only you hausa/fulani and Yoruba seems to be one crying about him all the time.

Lastly, Igbos aren't stopping una to get your "better nigeria"..we are just saying we DO NOT want to be part of your Nigeria, be it the better or worse nigeria. We want out of that shithole. If una going to sink or swim, do it without us. How many times do we have to say it before it sinks in.
U like ur brothers the Israelites ... U go disturb a Hornets nest, u get stung n u begin 2 ululate abt injustice.....
U started D killings by ousting a democratically elected govt.. Killed every prominent non-Ibo, yl ur son Zik was in some far away country by coincidence cheesy..
The Republic didn't recognize ur "New nation" so Ur Hero was nothing more Dan a Rebel n a disturber of public peace...
During D American Civil War, D South declared it was a new nation, they even did more Dan wat u guys did.. They had a President!!! Bt am sure u knw Hw dt story ended...

Nobody really cares if the ibos secede.. U jst nt takin the south South wit u... The Republic will nt condone anything dt disrupts an already carefully set dynamic.. Any 1 attempting dt.. .. Well U knw D rest...
Shalom #OneNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School / EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.