Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Let's Think About This Together....just Thoughts.. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Think About This Together....just Thoughts.. (673 Views)

Evil Thoughts While Performing Wudhu / Think About It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Think About This Together....just Thoughts.. by babylolaroy(f): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
RELIGION: THEOLOGICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY
It is often very scary to imagine coming to heaven with your faith in God and being rejected as having done it the wrong way. Of course, this is not for everybody to read because:
1. Some people are atheists…all the way
2. Some people are fanatics: They have an opinion already, and don’t care what else you say
3. Some people are looking for who to quarrel with, so they are buffoons and thus, won’t understand or like this.
Most people today, are who they are ‘in faith’ because they were born in it. Now let’s step outside the box. Have you ever wondered if it would be the same for you if your parents had been otherwise? Say your Muslim parents had been Christians or vice versa? Well, I have. And my research led me to study the bible, a way I would call, intently and thoroughly. Believe me, I did it without malice or bias. I was just making sure that I am not claiming Islam because I was born that way. Now let’s check this out together, shall we?
a) A certain Mr. Moshay (you may google him) wrote a book titled ‘who is this Allah?. In it, he had asserted vehemently and verily, that JESUS IS ONE AND THE SAME WITH GOD. He even added that we do not need Modus tollendo ponem (I don’t know what this means) to conclude on the capitalised words above. Most Christians seem to believe in the same principle/ doctrine/ fact. Indeed, I am forced to believe that this is the crux of Christianity. Yet, I have met those who claim that this is not true as according to the bible and whatever else, Jesus is rather the SON OF GOD. I will pretend that it is not confusing for the same person to be son and also be one and the same as his ‘father’. After all, it is often said that IT IS TOO COMPLICATED TO BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE NORMAL MIND. IT TAKES DIVINE HELP TO SWALLOW SUCH COMPLICATION. Nice! No arguments, for all have been said since thousands of years till date.
Eventually, I want to Marry both assertions and talk about trinity. This concept I gathered was added to the bible several hundreds of years later, like other concepts in Christianity like: the Christmas, The Easter etc. A lot went into deliberation, discussion and decision at the COUNCIL OF NICAEA. If you don’t know, ask someone else to explain it or again, google it. It was a relief to thus find that the trinity assertion was removed from the revised standard version of 1952, the Jerusalem bible, international version and the Good news bible. The removal of this, from these bibles shows the error in it, no doubt. Little wonder then that not all Christians like these versions of bible.
My aim however, is to consider my options theologically and psychologically. Wouldn’t one need a psychiatric analysis if he claimed to be one and same as his own father? Purporting to then use his father’s certificate to secure a job? Well Mr. G.J.O. Moshay already claimed that this assertion is beyond human comprehension…..so we will move on.
Re: Let's Think About This Together....just Thoughts.. by lanrexlan(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
G.J.O. Moshay grin grin grin grin. The guy that doesn't exist! The name is just a fraud, no living person is bearing that, He wrote another book titled "Jesus' Teachings on the 5 pillars of Islam", a rejoinder was written to three books namely Who is this Allah, Jesus' Teachings on the 5 pillars of Islam and another book written by another ghost writer named F.J.K. Zegers grin, the rejoinder is titled God on trial, a very interesting piece. May Allah increase the writer in knowledge.

I don't know how the concept of our creator can be complicated that we would have to study further maths to know it (Boolean algebra, 1+1+1=1) grin grin grin grin grin grin There is no way a christian will prove trinity without contradicting himself. May Allah safeguard us.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ahmadiyya / Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! / Pls Mr Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.